Diadem Forums

[12.03.03] Video HD - T-ara BPBP RLPL CRY CRY @ KISS AWARDS

s-park

Wow I love the flourish they did at the end with lining up to do the last bit of Roly Poly. I was wondering what they were up to, hah. It looks amazing, especially the one by one posing part.

I wonder if they didn't do Lovey Dovey because of the heels. And where was Eunjung?! Unless this was recorded a bit ago.

thank you for sharing this video! really enjoyed every moment of it. and their live was so clear and crisp again! cuteness overload from soyeon as usual. this is a video that i can watch and rewatch, that makes me happy and sing-a-long with them XD i'm actually looking forward to their own full-blown concert! it's definitely going to be a dream come true for the girls and for us too! <3

Thank you so much for sharing this video! I truly enjoyed their performances... and they sounded really good here. Proves that T-ara just keeps getting better day by day. I am pretty sure if they sing their past songs now, they'll sound really really awesome.

Did the girls made a bet on whose gonna be cutest while performing? Cause I swear, all of them are doing all these cute poses.... even Qri. ^____^ They are all lovely.