Diadem Forums

[12.03.06] Quick News - Eunjung at Indonesia Filming We Got Married

Adiprasatya

[12.03.06] Report Eunjung Filming We Got Married in Lombok. Part 1

Eunjung , Jangwoo and all the crew staying in Sheraton Hotel, Lombok, Indonesia. According to local Radio They’re scheduled To filming in “Gili”

08.13am : We got married Crew are Already out the Hotel. But we can only seen Jangwoo . but yet Eunjung.

908x2_b5216ba.jpeg

08.20am : Eunjung & Jangwoo out of hotel. Eunjung wearing dress pastel mini. Really Beautiful. They''re heading to pantai malimbu 2 for first filming location this morning.

898x2_b52275b.jpeg

09.00am : Eunjung and Jangwoo plans to filming at Gili Air this evening. and tomorrow they're filming at Sukarara,Lombok. And this is their Picture .head down the Bukit Napah Hill

234x2_b524260.jpeg

9.20am : Eunjung Jangwoo Below Malimbu 2 bridge

301x2_b52555c.jpeg

09.37am : Eunjung Jangwoo drink sweet Coconut and other WGM scenes.

166x2_b526438.jpeg

480x2_b5280c7.jpeg

619wgm_70.jpg

10.23am : WGM's Crew is on their way to Gili Air. they're filming "Releasing Turtle" scene.

889335650103_500x500.jpeg

18810_5.jpg

4259_8.jpg

313urdwi.jpg

will update soon if all T-ara fans at Lombok follow again

09.00pm : Woojung Continues Filming WGM visiting artshop at Senggigi for buying Merchandise.Eunjung Wear Blue dress and jangwoo wear white shirt while carrying pink Jacket.they're with Mothers & crew. in the artshop Eunjung keep fanning him. Outside the Artshop are flooded by fans tonight

Here's the short Fancam by T-ara Fans at Lombok

credit : Photos and Report originally taken by @airasekararum @@bqNormalita at Lombok from Twitter + T-araIndo + Tiaradiadem.com + Adiprasatya

translate : Adiprasatya @diadem

omoooooo.... she is in my country now!!!! i'm so happpyy !!! and jealous with all the fans in lombok , how lucky they are!! :D :D :D

i hope you like indonesia eunjung :lol: damn, i'm in different city right now, i can't meet her lol

OMG...Eunjung in Bali..hope i can go there to meet them

by the way, just wanna say "welcome to Indonesia WooJung", hope both of you like the atmosphere in there..

don't forget to tell T-ara's member if Indonesia have a lot of beautiful scenery and nice people..

come back to Indonesia later with all T-ara's member because you have a lot fans here :D:P

they're in Indonesia .. *die* i dunno why EJ looked so fat in the pics .. or it's just my eyes that deceive me..

for those who can take pics a& came to Ej's location at Lombok r really lucky.. hope that other members also can come to Indonesia for holiday or make a concert ~_~