Diadem Forums

[12.03.06] T-ara to release first Japanese album and hold Japanese tour in June

nathaniel

1331042789747.jpg

Seven member Korean girl group T-ara will release their Japanese 1st Album (untitled) in June. On top of that, they will also hold a live Japanese tour beginning in Nagoya on June 19th and hoping to reach 40,000 people. In a blink, their popularity in Japanese has became evident.

T-ara's "Bo Peep Bo Peep" set records in Japan for being the highest selling debut single of Korean girl group. Since then, their charms have caught Japan by storm.

T-ara's "T-ARA JAPAN Live Tour" will go to six major cities including Tokyo, Nagoya, Osaka, Fukoka, Miyagi and Sapporo and hold 11 performances. The end of the tour will be on July 25th and 26th in Tokyo at the Nippon Budokan.

June 19 and 20: Aichi/Art Hall Theater

June 22, 23 and 24: Osaka/International Conference Center

June 25 and 26: Fukuoka/Sun Palace Hotel and Hall

June 28: Miyagi/Zepp Sendai

June 30: Sapporo/Zepp Hokkaido

July 25 and 26: Tokyo/Nippon Budokan

Source: http://www.t-arafan.com/zeroboard/zboard.php?id=news&page=1&sn1=&divpage=2&sn=off&ss=on&sc=on&select_arrange=headnum&desc=asc&no=10333 / http://www.oricon.co.jp/news/music/2008068/full/

Credit: Nathaniel @ Diadem

OH wow... they're going to be so busy o_O and then in July they're going to have their first solo concert.. plus a release of a new full album(?)....

How the heck are they going to manage!

Hmmm.. should i go or wait for the solo concert.. gahhh xD

Well thanks for this information!!

Looking from this article the rumor about t-ara will release 2 full albums seems true.. hurmm.. T-ara’s schedule will pack like crazy starting June..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Japanese full album (June) > tour (June & end of July)> korean full album (they might make a comeback in July or August?.. hurmm,, we know how CCM manage their idols :P)> 1st concert .. OMG!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope they'll get holiday after they done all these things.. hurmm

I think the girls are having some rest now are they? I do hope so, even though i guess they must be busy preparing, training, rehearsing and recording for their new albums and concerts. but at least they dont have to rush for schedules on programmes. besides Eunjung and Jiyeon ): really feel like showing some support by attending the concert in Japan..even though i'm in Singapore XD

hope they have time for rest, and their Japanese tour become a great success, oh, also their first Japanese album will be a big hit. :D

I wish they can have holiday after this, maybe around the end of year. they must be really tired with their very tight schedule :(

seems like all k-pop idols say bye to korea and hi to japan/usa, they'll release full album in kor&jap, 1st japan tour, new fc, 1st concert (hope asia tour) ! it's big comeback for our girls :D

maybe this comeback is less sway because t-ara stop acting in drama/film this year. success for your tour, queen :)

they must have a long time holiday before this! ccm please give them more rest!!!!

Woho!!! 2 dates at the Budokan!!! It took about 10 years for a lot now Japanese legend acts to perform there. This will surely be one of the highlight of their career. I remember the members of The Back Horn crying on stage while performing a song on their first Bodukan ever. This is huge !

a>

Seven member Korean girl group T-ara will release their Japanese 1st Album (untitled) in June. On top of that, they will also hold a live Japanese tour beginning in Nagoya on June 19th and hoping to reach 40,000 people. In a blink, their popularity in Japanese has became evident.

T-ara's "Bo Peep Bo Peep" set records in Japan for being the highest selling debut single of Korean girl group. Since then, their charms have caught Japan by storm.

T-ara's "T-ARA JAPAN Live Tour" will go to six major cities including Tokyo, Nagoya, Osaka, Fukoka, Miyagi and Sapporo and hold 11 performances. The end of the tour will be on July 25th and 26th in Tokyo at the Nippon Budokan.

June 19 and 20: Aichi/Art Hall Theater

June 22, 23 and 24: Osaka/International Conference Center

June 25 and 26: Fukuoka/Sun Palace Hotel and Hall

June 28: Miyagi/Zepp Sendai

June 30: Sapporo/Zepp Hokkaido

July 25 and 26: Tokyo/Nippon Budokan

Source: http://www.t-arafan....sc=asc&no=10333 / http://www.oricon.co...c/2008068/full/

Credit: Nathaniel @ Diadem

For heaven's sake, they're already busy as hell working on their new album scheduled for July while also promoting in Japan and now this? WTF has Kim Kwang Su been smoking in his head for the past 2 months now? Or has he simply lost his marbles just to live a comfy life after retiring?

The Japanese album can wait until LATER this year - they need a rest ASAP after that new album in July comes out. NO lengthy promotion performances again like Roly Poly last year. That's as far as it goes.

Seeing DBSK, SuJu's Hangeng and KARA complain about their agencies and getting in a lawsuit was bad enough - at this rate, T-ara might as well be next. As Big Bang's G-Dragon said - when idols are at their third year since debut, they get a tendency to rebel.

Better give T-ara that well-deserved break CCM, or otherwise YOU will next in looking like complete trashdogs of scum in all of Asia. As a fan, CCM (and especially CEO Kim Kwang Su) has so far done nothing but made themselves look no better than a gang of pimps in recent times, regardless of what astounding news they have to tell about T-ara to the public.

Better to start saving now since usually full Japanese albums cost around 40 bucks.

The big seating capacity of Nippon Budokan is about 14 000 people.

I guess CCM and EMI won't probably miss this occasion to record a DVD of the concert in this venue so prestigious such as Nippon Budokan.

The tour schedule planned is rather packed, it won't be easy for the girls.

Not really a fan of Jap music but for T-ara, I will try :P

Wish them the best for the tour and hopefully the tour will be recorded and sold as DVD or something. Seems to be trend Korean girls groups going to Japan since Japanese music sale is huge. Wish T-ara beats SNSD or KARA in Oricon chart and album sale count.