Diadem Forums

[12.03.06] T-ara to release first Japanese album and hold Japanese tour in June

nathaniel

xxxx. They never rest, do they? Can't they have a single month not promoting anything? I'm not asking for a vacation since KKS is too greedy but at least I want JUST ONE MONTH with no promoting~! It's not like people are going to forget them in one month =.=" ah I'm so frustrated, I don't care if they become the most popular group anymore, OK! I just want them to rest, meet their families, visit places, and have fun!! I want them to live their lives ;___; unstoppably promoting from July 2011 till July 2012 is too much. Ah my Ham Baek Gu, Sunyoung, Ramboo, Jihyun, Jiyeonnnie, Sso, and Hwayounggie just have faith and hold on~! 사랑해...화이팅~!

I think i'm glad that they made this far but i'm more worried about their health because the schedule they really fix and the date is next together they don't have any much time to rest i hope they can go on a vacation without the camera fowllowing them and give them more private time

T-ARA Hwaiting! Eunjung,Soyeon,Hwayoung Forever ♥

wait, soo..wheres the well deserve break?? ccm promised...so now that Roly Poly is such a success kks is like, "aw the break is secondary, its all bout the money" At this rate T-ara WILL collapse, how would they give the fans a awesome concert if they are overworked? i hope CCM and KKS knows exactly what they're doing...over promoting can be like a double edge sword, they increasingly get more popular but their performance level might drop due to fatigue :(

Anyway although i'm not really digging a Jap album so fast (mainly cause they're expensives) haha but definitely supporting them no doubt. Wished i could attend they first concert too~ but hais..japan is too far oh well

For heaven's sake, they're already busy as hell working on their new album scheduled for July while also promoting in Japan and now this? WTF has Kim Kwang Su been smoking in his head for the past 2 months now? Or has he simply lost his marbles just to live a comfy life after retiring?

The Japanese album can wait until LATER this year - they need a rest ASAP after that new album in July comes out. NO lengthy promotion performances again like Roly Poly last year. That's as far as it goes.

Seeing DBSK, SuJu's Hangeng and KARA complain about their agencies and getting in a lawsuit was bad enough - at this rate, T-ara might as well be next. As Big Bang's G-Dragon said - when idols are at their third year since debut, they get a tendency to rebel.

Better give T-ara that well-deserved break CCM, or otherwise YOU will next in looking like complete trashdogs of scum in all of Asia. As a fan, CCM (and especially CEO Kim Kwang Su) has so far done nothing but made themselves look no better than a gang of pimps in recent times, regardless of what astounding news they have to tell about T-ara to the public.

Man seriously ? All this isn't until June. The girls are currently on break. It's a 3 months vacation for Christ's sake!!! Isn't it long enough? I wish all those fans would stop making arse of themselves by crying for T-ara's break where they're already resting and have 3 months to relax while doing little activities.

wait, soo..wheres the well deserve break?? ccm promised...so now that Roly Poly is such a success kks is like, "aw the break is secondary, its all bout the money" At this rate T-ara WILL collapse, how would they give the fans a awesome concert if they are overworked? i hope CCM and KKS knows exactly what they're doing...over promoting can be like a double edge sword, they increasingly get more popular but their performance level might drop due to fatigue :(

Anyway although i'm not really digging a Jap album so fast (mainly cause they're expensives) haha but definitely supporting them no doubt. Wished i could attend they first concert too~ but hais..japan is too far oh well

Hello ! The break is NOW and for the next 3 months for Christ sake!!!

Man seriously ? All this isn't until June. The girls are currently on break. It's a 3 months vacation for Christ's sake!!! Isn't it long enough? I wish all those fans would stop making arse of themselves by crying for T-ara's break where they're already resting and have 3 months to relax while doing little activities.

No, a break is when the girls aren't expected to promote. At ALL. They are currently promoting Roly-Poly in Japan, which does not qualify as a break for me. No, it may not be as break-neck a promotional cycle as Japan, but consider the fact that they've had three promotional cycles in Korea alone in the span of less than a year. Then factor in that during the fall and winter they were also promoting in Japan. Roly-Poly may be all they're doing right now but that still doesn't mean they aren't extremely tired from everything they've been doing over the past year. And even when that's finished I don't consider having to record, rehearsing for future performances and concerts, and promoting their CFs a break or vacation. It's common knowledge amongst the fandom that T-ara hasn't had a proper break since debut. Even when they aren't in front of the cameras 24/7 they are still working. The fans you're telling to get a grip are only concerned for their health, no need to snipe at them.

agree @Malvius

well we can call now T-ara is on a break. except some individuals schedule.

right now T-ara are in korea. idk when are they gonna back to japan.

but i still can't believe100% that they're gonna make 2 album both japan and korea in june and july.

plus recent news said T-ara will have solo concert in korea for 3rd anniversary in july

then appear this news said concert at japan on june

it doesn't make sense

and i think. 1 of those will be postponed. :mellow:

No, a break is when the girls aren't expected to promote. At ALL. They are currently promoting Roly-Poly in Japan, which does not qualify as a break for me. No, it may not be as break-neck a promotional cycle as Japan, but consider the fact that they've had three promotional cycles in Korea alone in the span of less than a year. Then factor in that during the fall and winter they were also promoting in Japan. Roly-Poly may be all they're doing right now but that still doesn't mean they aren't extremely tired from everything they've been doing over the past year. And even when that's finished I don't consider having to record, rehearsing for future performances and concerts, and promoting their CFs a break or vacation. It's common knowledge amongst the fandom that T-ara hasn't had a proper break since debut. Even when they aren't in front of the cameras 24/7 they are still working. The fans you're telling to get a grip are only concerned for their health, no need to snipe at them.

"No, a break is when the girls aren't expected to promote. "

This isn't called a break then, it's called "disbandment". The only artist that ends a promotion span with no set plans are 4minute and U-Kiss. Look at where they are now....

The T-ara members may need a break, they do not need to do nothing. They're used to having a lot of activities every day. Of course, having a short holiday would be good, but they already had a few days in Paris, plus Japan is a sort of holidays if you consider the little perfs they're doing over there.

T-ara has a special rhythm and it works that way. If you give a whole month of holidays to the girls I'm a 150% sure none of them will agree to it. Being an idol, singing, recording, rehearsing, attending event and variety shows isn't just their work, it's their life. It's not like they need a break to focus on their own passion, they're living their passion. All they need is to restore their health, and that is done by sleeping correctly while living an easy going life with maybe a couple of activities a week, and that's what they're doing right now and until mid-May when they'll be recording and learning choreos. But then again, T-ara learns choreo in a blink, that's why they're always granted special perfs on certain year end shows and such.

Plus; don't forget that they will only have to record a couple of songs for the Japanese album.

"No, a break is when the girls aren't expected to promote. "

This isn't called a break then, it's called "disbandment". The only artist that ends a promotion span with no set plans are 4minute and U-Kiss. Look at where they are now....

The T-ara members may need a break, they do not need to do nothing. They're used to having a lot of activities every day. Of course, having a short holiday would be good, but they already had a few days in Paris, plus Japan is a sort of holidays if you consider the little perfs they're doing over there.

T-ara has a special rhythm and it works that way. If you give a whole month of holidays to the girls I'm a 150% sure none of them will agree to it. Being an idol, singing, recording, rehearsing, attending event and variety shows isn't just their work, it's their life. It's not like they need a break to focus on their own passion, they're living their passion. All they need is to restore their health, and that is done by sleeping correctly while living an easy going life with maybe a couple of activities a week, and that's what they're doing right now and until mid-May when they'll be recording and learning choreos. But then again, T-ara learns choreo in a blink, that's why they're always granted special perfs on certain year end shows and such.

Plus; don't forget that they will only have to record a couple of songs for the Japanese album.

No, it is not called "disbandment." Disbandment is when the group officially breaks up and announces that they have done so. When I say "break" I mean a vacation. A break is when they are allowed to freely pursue activities outside of work for a set period of time before returning to make a comeback. Plus 4minute and U-Kiss are hardly the best examples to use in this case as they are not nearly as profitable as T-ara or even other groups on their respective labels; they are allowed to have that time off because there are other groups that are able to make profit for their labels. Anyways, I'm not arguing semantics with you. You know the difference between a break and disbandment.

Just because they are used to having a lot of activities does not mean that they shouldn't be able to take a break, have some personal time to do whatever they please and be able to visit their families without having anything work-related to do. You may be correct that they might not agree to a full, month-long vacation where they aren't expected to do anything, but the option for them to do so would be nice. The body can only take so much before it starts to shut down. If Boram's tweets, Jiyeon's hair loss, Soyeon's public announcement that they need a vacation and her scolding of KKS ON LIVE TELEVISION and Eunjung's injuries don't ring any warning bells for you, then I don't know what will. They've made it pretty clear that they want some time off. There's nothing wrong with that, and there's nothing wrong with the fans that want it for them.

And they may only need to record a few songs for their Japanese album, but this is also around the time that they will be readying a comeback in Korea, rehearsing for their first ever concert there, and readying themselves for their Japanese tour. It will NOT be an easy time for them. Giving them some REAL time off before summer is in the best interests of the girls and their health. Better yet, spacing out promotions so that they aren't nearly overlapping with each other would be the best course of action. We all saw how wiped out the girls were when they were simultaneously promoting Black Eyes in Korea and Yayaya in Japan...it was not a pretty sight. Long story short, it's okay to be excited about their comebacks but don't shut your eyes to the fact that they are overworked, and they've made it clear themselves that they would like some time off. They've looked very tired during their J-Roly-Poly performances and promotion, so obviously the break you're talking about isn't that great if they aren't looking well-rested. It's common knowledge that most idols are overworked and sleep-deprived, but when the same names keep popping up on the top of people's lists as the most overworked of the bunch (in this case, T-ara), then something is very, very wrong.

Not trying to start an argument or make you feel bad, I just disagree with your sentiment that they don't deserve some true time off where they are not expected to do anything work-related. EVERYBODY deserves that, regardless of whether their work is their passion or not. After all, your passion can become something you hate when you're not able to take time away from it to do other things. Why do you think KARA nearly disbanded and DBSK split up? They worked entirely too much and saw relatively little personal benefit from it.

No, it is not called "disbandment." Disbandment is when the group officially breaks up and announces that they have done so. When I say "break" I mean a vacation. A break is when they are allowed to freely pursue activities outside of work for a set period of time before returning to make a comeback. Plus 4minute and U-Kiss are hardly the best examples to use in this case as they are not nearly as profitable as T-ara or even other groups on their respective labels; they are allowed to have that time off because there are other groups that are able to make profit for their labels. Anyways, I'm not arguing semantics with you. You know the difference between a break and disbandment.

Just because they are used to having a lot of activities does not mean that they shouldn't be able to take a break, have some personal time to do whatever they please and be able to visit their families without having anything work-related to do. You may be correct that they might not agree to a full, month-long vacation where they aren't expected to do anything, but the option for them to do so would be nice. The body can only take so much before it starts to shut down. If Boram's tweets, Jiyeon's hair loss, Soyeon's public announcement that they need a vacation and her scolding of KKS ON LIVE TELEVISION and Eunjung's injuries don't ring any warning bells for you, then I don't know what will. They've made it pretty clear that they want some time off. There's nothing wrong with that, and there's nothing wrong with the fans that want it for them.

And they may only need to record a few songs for their Japanese album, but this is also around the time that they will be readying a comeback in Korea, rehearsing for their first ever concert there, and readying themselves for their Japanese tour. It will NOT be an easy time for them. Giving them some REAL time off before summer is in the best interests of the girls and their health. Better yet, spacing out promotions so that they aren't nearly overlapping with each other would be the best course of action. We all saw how wiped out the girls were when they were simultaneously promoting Black Eyes in Korea and Yayaya in Japan...it was not a pretty sight. Long story short, it's okay to be excited about their comebacks but don't shut your eyes to the fact that they are overworked, and they've made it clear themselves that they would like some time off. They've looked very tired during their J-Roly-Poly performances and promotion, so obviously the break you're talking about isn't that great if they aren't looking well-rested. It's common knowledge that most idols are overworked and sleep-deprived, but when the same names keep popping up on the top of people's lists as the most overworked of the bunch (in this case, T-ara), then something is very, very wrong.

Not trying to start an argument or make you feel bad, I just disagree with your sentiment that they don't deserve some true time off where they are not expected to do anything work-related. EVERYBODY deserves that, regardless of whether their work is their passion or not. After all, your passion can become something you hate when you're not able to take time away from it to do other things. Why do you think KARA nearly disbanded and DBSK split up? They worked entirely too much and saw relatively little personal benefit from it.

You, good sir, should be given a Nobel Prize for this post. <applauds>

Only morons, stans and fans more dedicated to CCM, rather than T-ara's actual well-being would say such things like Malvius.

Come to think of it, I remember there were rumors that in KARA's official fan site where there were a huge ton of 'fans' making posts that criticized KARA about their lawsuits and were taking DSP's side - more rumors say that DSP actually ordered/bribed/coerced its own employees to say such things. And I think it's quite plausible, if not damn full factual.

T-ara not having had a vacation since debut and with constant promotions and overwork has indeed gone far enough - even the Korean military gives its troops adequate sleep every week and their training regime is among the most toughest worldwide.

There's a reason why famous people like Lee Hyori, SG Wannabe and Nam Gyuri of SeeYa actually left CCM after only working in it for a few years. T-ara, at this rate, is bound to become one of them. Frankly, KKS doesn't seem to really give a xxxx about anything except filling up his own bank account and trying to directly compete evenly against bigger agencies like YG and SM. Long story cut short - CCM will never ever manage to achieve such an unrealistic goal.

On break? Are you kidding me? Eun Jung and Ji Yeon are still filming the dramas they're starring in, the girls recently just got back from Japan and are very likely going back soon to work on their scheduled album due later this year - a whole album requires a huge lot of effort and work, taking at least months to finish. More than that, they're releasing TWO albums - a Japanese one in June and their main comeback in July.

Add in also the choreography practices, then it makes it even more demanding - So Yeon's already explained how demanding that is because back in her trainee days in SM, she literally sweated through 3 shirts a day. By the way, as soon as they came back from Japan, they were already rushed to the MBC idol athletics event at a rather tired condition - and performed horribly. So Yeon even said she was feeling too tired to run when it was her turn to take the 50m sprint.

Doing 'little' activities does not constitute a break - a break is a period of time spent on things OUTSIDE work indefinitely. Have you even been employed by a major company before? No, I guess not. As a lab assistant working in a fairly large health food product company (Alpha Laboratories) in New Zealand, a break is just as mentioned above. A period of time that doesn't involve work at all.

You do realize that KKS even said that the girls will work under an even more vigrous schedule for the next few months, no? Cuz it says on the news section in this very site - and the man ain't joking. And how about that '10 day break' that was promised in February? Nothing came at all - 10 days of rest doesn't even compare one bit with nearly 3 years of literally constant work. Even the military gives you more time to go home and spend time with your friends and family than that.

I think Jiyeon look so tired nowaday.

I saw her picture nowaday just not like the old one..., cheerful...attract bright....catchy

She seem looks unreal....quite subdued...or that just my feeling..

Maybe she's so tired but do not know how to express it....poor her...

Hope that this Year will be the glory year for them....Hwaiting..

Hearing the news about a Korean album and concert in July and then news about a Japanese album and tour... it's shocking. I thought the Korean activity would make up the bulk of the summer and that was it. Clearly not. .____.

I am seriously wishing for T-ara's well-being and I just want them all to be happy and healthy.

Oh really.. then why do you see them on all those Japanese televisions shows as well as those outdoor performances in Japan? That's totally not being on a break.

And what's the big deal about fans wanting them to take a break? It's not like they're asking them to disappear forever.They're (we're) only concern about their health and well being. Even if a fan is 'crying' for T-ara to get a break, they aren't being an arse of themselves.

And I freaking love you FreakyFlyBri!

All the points you made were valid, in my eyes. Because quite frankly, to say they're on a break right now is a bunch of bull. With what? like 11 upcoming live concerts in Japan (the tour), plus a release of their first Japanese album, then their first solo concert in July PLUS another full album! And they're finally getting their fan club, but doesn't that mean a autograph session? They'll be burned out! Imagine all the recording, preparations and practices!

They're not only going to be practicing the dance, choreography, and the lyrics, but they'll have to practice speaking Japanese as well! Not to mention, flying back and forth between Japan and Korea..

I think this Japanese tour is placed at a very bad time. I would've thought that after their Japanese Roly Poly promotions, they'll get their 10-day break (that vacation time is just pitiful btw) and then resume for their upcoming July fiesta.

I'm sad to admit that I was one of those stupid fans that was happy at the news of the tour, but after the initial "HOORAY!" it comes down to "wtf CCM"

It's nice that T-ara is expanding and becoming more popular but is it really worth it?

Like, if it really comes down to it, and the majority of us fans are dissatisfied with how everything is running (like T-ara's schedule, their 'break', etc), is there anything that we can do?

I really like this news, it's suppose to be a happy thing for T-ara, but why do i feel that it's actually a sad thing?

You, good sir, should be given a Nobel Prize for this post. <applauds>

Only morons, stans and fans more dedicated to CCM, rather than T-ara's actual well-being would say such things like Malvius.

Come to think of it, I remember there were rumors that in KARA's official fan site where there were a huge ton of 'fans' making posts that criticized KARA about their lawsuits and were taking DSP's side - more rumors say that DSP actually ordered/bribed/coerced its own employees to say such things. And I think it's quite plausible, if not damn full factual.

T-ara not having had a vacation since debut and with constant promotions and overwork has indeed gone far enough - even the Korean military gives its troops adequate sleep every week and their training regime is among the most toughest worldwide.

There's a reason why famous people like Lee Hyori, SG Wannabe and Nam Gyuri of SeeYa actually left CCM after only working in it for a few years. T-ara, at this rate, is bound to become one of them. Frankly, KKS doesn't seem to really give a xxxx about anything except filling up his own bank account and trying to directly compete evenly against bigger agencies like YG and SM. Long story cut short - CCM will never ever manage to achieve such an unrealistic goal.

I agree completely. Even a CCM stan should be able to realize that eventually this is going to end badly for the company if they continue to run T-ara into the ground; at the rate KKS is working them they WILL eventually get fed up and they'll sue, and the possibility of actual disbandment would be very high if all seven didn't see eye to eye if they did decide to file a lawsuit (which happened with both DBSK and KARA). In other words, no T-ara at all. I'm not sure why it's so hard to understand for some fans; even if all they care about is getting more music and appearances, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that eventually the girls' tolerance for all the bull that KKS is putting them through will eventually run out, and then they will disband, and that'll be it...no more T-ara.

I just think it's sad that some fans cease to see the girls as living, breathing human beings and look at them as nothing more than a commodity or a bragging right. It's sad.