Diadem Forums

[12.03.09] Quick News - T-ara to release their first photobook on April 12th!

nathaniel

[12.03.09] Quick News - T-ara to release their first photobook on April 12th!

T-ara will reveal their first photobook "T-ARA First Photo Album Sparkle" on April 12, 2012.

All the shooting was done in Tokyo, Japan at an amusement park with different styles of T-ara including innocent and mature women. The 200-paged photobook is full of T-ara's attractive charm. The title of "Sparkle" literally means "shine" which the photos in the photobook are able to capture T-ara's shining attractiveness.

There's an exclusive event for fans to get random autographed goods like polaroid photos of the members or T-ara's worn outfits in the photobook.

"T-ARA First Photo Album Sparkle"

April 12, 2012 Release

B5 color pages

200 pages

3,200 yen

Shooting: Yamagichi Sin

Source: http://www.t-arafan....sc=asc&no=10361

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

Guest Syer1001

only in japan!? NO!!!

i keed. any photobook from japan are easy to get because that country is known for an uncontrollable amount of pirates lurking around the internet. the full scanlation of the book will be available few months or less since the debut...

lol, i already spent my entire savings on the roly poly jap albums..and now this coming out, i'm sooo broke TT .. after this would be full jap album omg. Even though i'm complaining i'm broke i'm sure i'll find a way to buy this somehow, it is a must have for all fans ^^

Yikes! That is a little spendy, but more than worth it for 200 pages and their very first photobook. (':

Hopefully it'll be available for preorder or something on yesasia or somewhere, otherwise I'm going

to have to track it down on ebay after the fact lmao

• 2 weeks later...