Diadem Forums

[12.03.13] Quick News - Why was UEE humiliated by T-ara's Jiyeon's kiss scene with Yoo Seungho?

nathaniel

[12.03.13] Quick News - Why was UEE humiliated by T-ara's Jiyeon's kiss scene with Yoo Seungho?

1331596209_24194758-c.jpg

After School's UEE confessed about the embarrassment after Jiyeon's kiss scene with Yoo Seungho.

On the March 13th episode of SBS "Strong Heart", UEE confessed, "As a rookie, Yoo Seungho and I kissed in the music video for Jo Sungmo. I was waiting for it to become a hot topic on the internet that an After School member was having a kissing scene with Yoo Seungho."

UEE continued, "But our kissing scene was buried by the news that T-ara Jiyeon had her first kiss with Yoo Seungho. Unfortunately, Jiyeon's music video kissing scene with Yoo Seungho was bigger than mine."

"Jiyeon became a hot topic at the time, but I became embarrassed because Yoo Seungho was my first kiss too."

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20120313n04364

Credit: Nathaniel @ Diadem

wasn't this happened during making "lies" right? or god of study?

hmmm...i think UEE doesn't need to be jealous at jiyeon, although at that time T-ara still a rookie but jiyeon already famous as the young kim taehee :)