Diadem Forums

[12.03.13] T-ara finally receives their long deserved vacation

nathaniel

[12.03.13] T-ara finally receives their long deserved vacation

2012031314173719436_1.jpg

Girl group T-ara is finally enjoying their vacation.

T-ara's agency Core Contents Media said to Sar News on the 13th, "T-ara's Boram, Qri, Eunjung, Hyomin, Soyeon and Hwayoung all began their holiday yesterday (12th). Because Jiyeon is shooting for the KBS 2TV drama 'Dream High 2', it was was inevitable that she couldn't take a full vacation. The members will be on a break until the weekend."

"This is the first long period of time for vacation for T-ara since their debut in the summer of 2009. T-ara members are using it as an opportunity to recharge.

T-ara promoted consecutively with their hits since last summer and have show strength overseas with their "Roly-Poly" placing #3 on the Oricon Daily Single Chart.

T-ara will begin to prepare for a large concert in Korea and fanclub this summer soon.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20120313n18272

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

Ergh really? It was mentioned that the plan was to be granted a 10 day vacation, but they only received pretty much only half a week? What is that? T-ara deserves more than what it's worth, they work hard so a couple of free days is going to compensate for the last 3 years?

Also so what happens to Jiyeon? "...it was was inevitable that she couldn't take a full vacation." Does that mean she gets a vacation or not? I'm so annoyed, but I can't complain because it's better than nothing.

Tsk you know truthfully I was expecting at least a month break... I mean after all those hard work they put in since 2009, they didn't rested. 1 week is kinda too short for these overworked idols imo..oh well at least they get their break which seems like taking forever to happen. :) rest well t-ara and I really mean rest well.

although the break might be shorter than most of us expected, i guess t-ara members wouldn't mind. a break is still a break and they must really be enjoying themselves now (except for jiyeon). eunjung went out with her friend yesterday i think (as mentioned on her twitter) and i guess the others as well. =)