Diadem Forums

[12.03.13] T-ara finally receives their long deserved vacation

nathaniel

are they go on vacation together ??

must be fun since hectic schedule finally they get what they want. esp soyeon wants :)

highly doubt it lol, They might be sick of seeing each other for 3 years straight. Rather, i think they would like to spend that precious vacation time with their friends and family that they haven't seen/met up with in those months(or years) of their promotion/hectic schedules. I know i would lol.

Ergh really? It was mentioned that the plan was to be granted a 10 day vacation, but they only received pretty much only half a week? What is that? T-ara deserves more than what it's worth, they work hard so a couple of free days is going to compensate for the last 3 years?

Also so what happens to Jiyeon? "...it was was inevitable that she couldn't take a full vacation." Does that mean she gets a vacation or not? I'm so annoyed, but I can't complain because it's better than nothing.

Ya.. it's only half of what CCM promised. 10days = 5 days to CCM. But like you said, Can't complain because it is better than nothing. Feel really bad for Jiyeon though TT^TT She's working the most and get the least amount of rest/vacation time now TT^TT I hope she can get her own mini vacation once DH2 is over :x

I hope the girls make the best of their vacation and get recharged! They have at least 5 days of no running around to schedules :)

Btw, i think a lot of people misread the post, it said that their vacation is until the weekend.. that's not even a full week fyi. that means they're probably going to be back on schedules during the weekend

are they go on vacation together ??

must be fun since hectic schedule finally they get what they want. esp soyeon wants :)

haha, I don't think it's that kind of vaction xD

They will more than likely be passed out in their rooms all week long and catching up on much needed sleep.

Well it's about f**king time they got a break. Thank goodness for that.

But in all honesty, it's not long enough. They oughta get something

more that's at LEAST a month - that's what I call a break after having

constantly worked for nearly 3 years, with occasional fainting. This is hardly

different to a factory worker being given half the pay he/she deserves for working

overtime for nearly a whole year at the least.

Could it be a publicity stunt by CCM since more fans and to a degree, the general public are

becoming aware that T-ara is being overworked? I cannot say for sure but the possibility is certainly high and open for discussion.

Not even Kim Kwang Su can keep everything under the lid forever.

At least CCM kept its promise the girls would be given a break - except the promised 10 days

is now only barely a week and Ji Yeon won't be getting much from it. What is this? It's a completely half-assed attempt. While it's

good that the girls (or specifically, 6 out of 7 of them) are getting some relief from their workload, overall, CCM hasn't redeemed itself from this at all. For crying out loud, Ji Yeon's the youngest of the group and by her age, only graduated from high school last month - yet she doesn't get the same benefit of the break as the other members. Suffice to say, the timing is awful and sloppy at best.

" T-ara members are using it as an opportunity to recharge"

Or rather, using it as an opportunity to sleep, eat and live normally for once.

Until ALL 7 members get a break that's truly long enough to compensate for their years of constant work,

I remain utterly disappointed and angered with CCM, even antagonized against it. And will continue to protest

and if necessary, slander Kim Kwang Su and CCM in general.

But for now, I hope the girls really take this brief time to relax and rest peacefully, spend time with their families and old friends.

FINALLY!!! Im happy that T-ara finally gets their long awaited break.

But in terms of the break that they deserved, that's far from it

Come on now, T-ara deserves WAY more than just one week

But nonetheless, Im happy they are able to relax and do the things they want to do