Diadem Forums

[12.03.14] T-ara to announce possible major change in member line-up on April 7th

nathaniel

[12.03.14] T-ara to announce possible major change in member line-up on April 7th

gallery_5371_1364_14468.jpg

Core Contents Media CEO Kim Kwangsoo revealed that there may be a major change in the T-ara member line-up.

Kim Kwangsoo said that to take T-ara onto another level and in order to develop the group further, there are plans to change up either T-ara's musical style, concept, or possibly their members.

CEO Kim Kwangsoo said that the announcement about T-ara will be revealed on April 7th, and that a new image of a totally different girl group will attract attention.

T-ara received much love from fans in 2011 with their hits "Roly-Poly", "Cry Cry", "We Were In Love", and "Lovey-Dovey", and even managed to win a Triple Crown.

Currently, T-ara is planning to open their official fanclub in July and meet fans with a new album this summer.

Source: http://www.ccment.co...b0105&wr_id=122

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

If they really change the members!!!!!

Let's see how the fans (we) will do....

May be I am myself will deactivate this account

I really can't say anything!!!!

I saw all of them complain "why don't they change the CEO???" better than the members???????"

야!!!!! CCM 미처서 아니야??? 정말 싫어요!!!!!!!

Reading the news make me really nervous.I hope CCM don't add nor remove any members.I like the way they are now!

If they really add another members,that sucks because some barely had lines to sing!

Gee,what concept they will be using next....I hope I don't l hate T-ARA just because of the new concept..

Rather than changing the members and concept,I want the CEO to be change. :unsure: Seriously,he brings trouble to everyone.

So after all the hardwork our girls put in three years, they're gonna be given the sack like that. Then those replacements get to hold a concert in July with the other members is just three months of debuting. Three months and three years. You be the judge.

The one that needs to be replaced asap is the CEO, not our girls.

They should change their CEO. This is the worst and stupidest announcement from a CEO ever.

A serious Big No No for any changes made to T-ara. T-ara is complete now, all 7 of them. Each is unique, shouldn't make any more changes please.

Damn you Kim Kwang Soo Moron.

I think it'll well but don't change my minnie

Agree :( Replacing any of The Big 4,the impact will be immediate.

adding 8th and reducing their lines? Should we just shooted KKS head?!

And yes,we should.Some of them barely had any lines.Now,with the new members...hurm.. :wacko:

So after all the hardwork our girls put in three years, they're gonna be given the sack like that. Then those replacements get to hold a concert in July with the other members is just three months of debuting. Three months and three years. You be the judge.

*Nod head* This just isn't fair to the old members.I seriously want KKS to resign.I wonder if T-ARA members already know about this.I bet each of them is feeling nerve wrecking like we are. :(

What the f!!! What the hell is ur problem??!! First Hwayoung... I mean she hasn't coped up with the popularity yet!! And now ur gonna change the members?!! Or perhaps add some?!!!! Ur so stupid Mr. CEO!! Do u even know marketing??? This is why t-ara doesnt have a fixed fanbase!! Its bcuz u keep on changin!!! Wtf?!!u dun give them theirdeserve breaks [only recently since debut, ur worse than SME] and u even excluded ur ace!! Baby dino!!

Gash now ur gonna change the members??!! Why can't u just keep the original members as it is!!! How stupid!! I am freakin sure that MAJORITY of the fans will disagree with this!!! I mean completely!!!

BOTTOM line is...if you do smething with the current members...I swear to u CCM that will be the DESTRUCTION of T-ara!! And btw, ur marketing manager/director SUX!!!

freakin hate u!! CCM doesn't deserve T-ara!! pftt!!~

Wow did not see this coming.

hoping the "potential shift in member" remains as a "potential" and will never ever happen!

Agreed, but no, then why else would they announce such a thing? It's hype and controversy. I hate it but it's how the agency always announces news like this, most of the time when it's poor or bad news.

Think about it, when they announced something like a new album or positive sales, they mention everything down to the very detail with numbers and statistics. But when it comes around to say something that the fans aren't going to like the news always contains vague messages or various information left out.

From this nothing can be said until the time comes.

Obviously this will affect the upcoming events in July :(

adding 8th and reducing their lines? Should we just shooted KKS head?!

Reading the news make me really nervous.I hope CCM don't add nor remove any members.I like the way they are now!

If they really add another members,that sucks because some barely had lines to sing!

Gee,what concept they will be using next....I hope I don't l hate T-ARA just because of the new concept..

Rather than chancing the members and concept,I want the CEO to be change. :unsure: Seriously,he brought trouble to everyone.

It's good to see people are starting to see that Kim Kwang Su is a rather despicable scumbag now.

Even my dad and his friends who are businessmen (or at least former businessmen) believe this is a very, VERY bad move - one of them even went as far as to say that KKS is an awfully inept, incompetent and even corrupt and power-abusing businessman - this is pretty evident with the fact that KKS hasn't bothered seriously promoting T-ara anywhere beyond Korea and Japan in a level comparable to SM, YG and JYP. CCM doesn't even have foreign branches overseas - most of the money T-ara makes is either going to CCM or to KKS himself. It's understandable CCM does need a portion of T-ara's income so it can pay its own employees (cleaners, receptionists, composers, managers and other staff), maintain equipment and structure and other sorts of logistics but KKS doesn't deserve anything after what he's done.

Replacing the members at say, 2009 or 2010 would have a much smaller impact since T-ara wasn't all-mighty popular at the time - but ever since Roly Poly kicked off, such a move in the present would be completely detrimental to T-ara AND CCM itself.

Added with the fact KKS hasn't even bothered giving T-ara even one decent vacation since debut - the current one, which is barely a week, is a complete half-assed attempt. 3 years of constant work and that's all they get - and Ji Yeon doesn't even get it due to her drama filming for DH2. KKs is a scumbag, to put it simply - even when KARA had their lawsuit against their agency DSP, KKS even attempted to interfere with the whole issue and personally said that the KARA members shouldn't even be in the entertainment agency. Even further in, SeeYa's Nam Gyuri also referred to KKS as a 'devil', only roughly a month before T-ara's debut in 2009.

Oh yea - last note to one who says KKS needs a bullet in the head:

He gets it in my fan-fic - titled, 'Concert of the Dead'. You may be interested ;)