Diadem Forums

[12.03.14] T-ara to announce possible major change in member line-up on April 7th

nathaniel

Agree :( Replacing any of The Big 4,the impact will be immediate.

And yes,we should.Some of them barely had any lines.Now,with the new members...hurm.. :wacko:

*Nod head* This just isn't fair to the old members.I seriously want KKS to resign.I wonder if T-ARA members already know about this.I bet each of them is feeling nerve wrecking like we are. :(

It won't be just immediate - it will hit the news NATION-WIDE.

Moreso, it will especially bring a major buzz from netizens and fans alike.

With T-ara maintaining its popularity at its height as of now, changing it substantially

will bring in horrible results - this could be even more intense than DBSK splitting up.

True, 7 members is already quite a lot of mouths and money to feed and maintain.

It's as if CCM is planning to make T-ara into a CCM-Girls Generation-style group.

I agree with you that the current members are indeed quite nerve-wrecked about it.

I'm fairly positive that Ji Yeon, Hyomin, Eun Jung and So Yeon will remain but

for Boram and Qri, it's a real worry - neither of the two are as good at singing or acting

as the other four. Hwa Young is also a potential candidate for being replaced by someone

else.

Frankly, it was CCM's fault for not bothering to improve anything with Boram and Qri.

No....I just started to like T-Ara and I like them as they are now. What in the world is the CEO thinking? They are at the peak of their popularity right now. If they take out or add members, it would just ruin everything. If they take out members, the fans will be divided. If they add new member (s), their relationship won't be as good as they are now.

What? no! i really hope that none of the current members leave or anything. maybe just switch roles? like giving more lines to certain members and stuff like that? or maybe like getting hyomin to rap more and boram to sing more? but not taking out any members!

hopefully, this is just an attempt to gain attention or something, not anything serious ><"

im going to cry if any of the members are taken out. does he realize how hard he's made them work?!? how could he just take that away from any one of them? "regardless of their popularity" is some bs. t-ara is not going to get any more popular unless they add a snsd member or something, in fact they will probably lose fans if a member is removed. i love ALL of them, regardless of talent or whatever.

my girls...what a nightmare.

Like I don't get it, the group is super popular and succesful now. They were even getting a fan name and their own solo concert and then they're just gonna throw everything away like that? Yeah, real great move KKS, solid managing.

Aren't companies aware by now that consistency is key? I don't want to sound like a d-bag but look at After School (even though I love them) their ever shifting member system is rather confusing, really hard to keep up with and the difference in skill level is highly noticiable. It's like putting freshman to perform with seniors. And it doesn't work.

Why they would even CONSIDER changing anyone or anything about T-ARA, specially at this point is beyond me. It's like building a successful empire and then going like, you know what, no, change everything lol - It's stupid. I hope, for their own good, that they see that.

i think if KKS change T-ara member...T-ara fans will be craZy and burn their office,as we know T-ara really popular right now,how can he think to change the member that ridiculous....it okey if he add member but if he remove the member...he must stupid CEO in the world...but it is ALL about fans,if fans show that they don't like this,i think KKS don't dare to change T-ara member....

oh please no member change......

kim kwang soo...you're making a big mistake if you're gonna change the members...

i swear t-ara won't be the same if the members are changed or reduced....

if add members, i don't know about that...

so, please no member changes...

to me, current t-ara is already perfect...

The moderator of this website should create a petition. All members can sign and spread it around the web then we can send it to the most idiotic CEO possible.

Amen to that.

The CEO is probably among the most incompetent whackjobs to exist in the K-pop industry.

Hell, even George Bush could do a better job than him.

No wonder SG Wannabe and Lee Hyori left CCM after working for it for a few years XD

Mr. KKS,,if U will changed the member,,I'm sure U will be jugded to any1 who loved T-ara,,and me,,as personal,,will hate U forever,,heard this,, Mr. KKS,add the member is OK,,but not about CHANGED!!! Did U heard us?? OMG!!! I really confused w/ what Mr. KKS thinking of,,really don't know,,the worst ever statment,,isshhhh............. > <

probably he meant change in members as in leaders or something? might be some information that's lost in translation... anyway if there's really gonna be a change in members... i think those in danger are jiyeon (acting), eunjung (acting), boram (health?), and probably qri (not enough impact?)... =( but i hope the 7 will stay. t-ara wouldn't be the same without any of them. hwayoung is feeling so comfortable with the rest now, hyomin is the spark in the group, soyeon is undoubtedly the voice of t-ara etc etc :(

I beg to disagree!!WTF a sudden change? Does T-ara need that? they are one of the most successful girl group in Korea, so, i don't think this is a bright idea. They should have improve more about their marketing and promotion but a CHANGE!!! is definitely a NO! No!

I wasnt even happy Hwayoung is in T-ara but idk what to feel if she gets kicked out. :huh:

Qri is getting more media exposure and Boram is changing into a more social person. Its sad if they're the ones to go. :(

If they're gonna have a change on member roles, then this type of news is unnecessary. Unless Allkpop is spreading BS again (I never liked Allkpop <_< ).

With all the hate this post is receiving, I would like to know Elly's and the staff's thoughts on this (Elly is this forum's founder for the ones who doesnt know).

After all the news of getting an official fanclub name, doing a major 3rd anniversary concert in July, stopping all acting activities for the rest of the year so the 7 girls could focus more in their music, then they are gonna throw a STUPID announcement such as this?!

T-ara right now is one of the top groups in Korea... they are very much relevant in the entertainment industry... shaking up that definitely will do no good for the group. Someone here mentioned consistency... this is the reason why T-ara does not have that quality yet despite being so successful the past year.

I really don't like to worry about this so if I'm gonna take it lightly, maybe they just meant T-ara will do a different concept again, and there would be another leadership change.. and hopefully those who doesn't get much singing lines will have more and maybe bringing a more mature image and sound to the table... We all know KKS is such a sucker for limelight and it only impacts T-ara negatively.

T-ara deserves so much more respect and consideration from KKS and CCM. A change for the better is always good, but I also hope they get the opinion of the girls about things... they have done so much for their company.

T-ara, Eunjung, Hyomin, Jiyeon, Soyeon, Boram, Qri, Hwayoung fighting!

... this better be a joke or a publicity stunt.

adding a new member to the 7 = more dance rehearsals, change of dance/singing line up to accomodate her.

removing a current member = unthinkable. >:/

unless he means splitting into them sub-units? this will be a dreadful idea as they are having their solo concert/2 albums/official fan club soon.

no matter how i look at it, it looks more like a downgrade than an upgrade. :/ is he trying to do an after school? most fans of AS - including me don't even like the entry/leaving concept. *sigh*

hey kks, do you want more money in your bank account? why don't you take a leaf out of sm's snsd. they stuck with the original 9 members since debut. kthanksbye!