Diadem Forums

[12.03.14] T-ara to announce possible major change in member line-up on April 7th

nathaniel

i was at school with my friend and i was checking my twitter on my mobile phone when i saw this :o and i was like "no way!". my friend asked me what's wrong and i told her and she went like "but they can't replace members just like that...right? they're probably going to add someone new" . i really hope she's right...

i'm offically scared though. i wasn't excited about the idea of someone new joining T-ara (there's no need for any new member) but now, all i can do is hope that they're talking about a new member and that's it... nothing about a replacement.

WHAT THE FARK!!!!! CCM's brain has problems izit?!!!! If is only few months after they debuted, member changes still can be accepted. BUT now is already 3 years and their popularity is already SKY-HIGH in Korea and also Japan!!!! Hope is just to give us heart attack for awhile and not real... or I SHALL BOMB CCM AFTER SAVING T-ARA AND OTHER GROUPS..

YO, CCM!! U KNOW WAD NEED TO CHANGE?! CEO IN CHARGE (YOU)..

I P-R-O-T-E-S-T the change of MEMBERS!!!! And what concept changes izit gonna be? I think they're just fine being a chameleon of the Kpop industry which takes on any concept and NEVER fails to pull it off PERFECTLY!! :D

Hold on Diadems!

At allkpop, some kind heart netizen upload this:

I translated it using internet!

the title goes like this allkpop changed the title as usual

An exclusive ] [ Representative Kim Kwang "Do not be a member, including

a big change in April "Star news article transmission original March

14, 2012 4:15 PM Moneytoday.

google translate

Tiara about this agency CEO Kim Kwang - Soo core content of the media in the afternoon, Star News, "I do not dwell on the popularity or tiaras skills one step further in April to give the team a big change has a plan that's right," he admitted.

Following "The changes, as well as the concept may include matters relating to members worth the trouble," he said.THERE IS NO MEMBER CHANGE WORD THAT THE CEO SAID how stupid allkpop

Hmm.. So Diadems, I hope this article helps and really hope allkpop mistranslated again.

On March 14th, it was revealed through Core Contents Media CEOKim Kwang Soo, that T-ara would experience a major change in the dynamics of the group, including a potential shift in members. Kim revealed, “Regardless of T-ara’s current popularity and skill, we are planning a major change for the group in April, so that the group can be upgraded to another level.” He continued, “This change not only includes group concept, but also the members.” For more info: http://www.allkpop.c...o-member-change

actually... there are some criticisms to the translation by allkpop... it might simply just mean "This change not only includes group concept, but also the members' ". *take note of the apostrophe after the word, it might have been missed out in the translation* Note that probably they misinterpreted it in that way, and what was meant was that not only the group concept will change but also each individual member's concept will as well. so... relax! :)

You know what, F- Kim Kwang Soo.

If another member is added that will seriously drive me to believe my theory that KKS is trying to make T-ara into SNSD. If he can do 7, then, 8, why not push it to 9, where the top girl group is at. Then sooner or later, he'll want to push into US Market and find a Teddy Riley-like guy to help him. Wake up, Kim Kwang Soo!

If another member is not added, then I hope that it's not breaking into sub-units like After School did with their Red/Blue/Orange Caramel. Yes, it was kind of interesting to see them submerge into different genres, but After School did it for so long without actually coming back together to make a comeback that it's like "Wtf happened to A.S.?"

Lastly, I hope this "member shift" is positive like a "solo debut", like Big Bang does with their members. They all separated for a while to do their own thing, but remained relevant and came back as Big Bang eventually. I could see a Soyeon x Eunjung collab like GD & Top did their thing.

Please Kim Kwang Soo, whatever you're thinking/ doing, don't mess up T-ara.

actually... there are some criticisms to the translation by allkpop... it might simply just mean "This change not only includes group concept, but also the members' ". *take note of the apostrophe after the word, it might have been missed out in the translation* Note that probably they misinterpreted it in that way, and what was meant was that not only the group concept will change but also each individual member's concept will as well. so... relax! :)

I seriously hope you're right if not i dont know what I will do.

I can jus say NO NO NO!!! I demand the CEO to be changed asap. T-ARA is a 7 member group and it's composed of Hyomin, Soyeon, Eunjung, Hwayoung, Boram, Qri and Jiyeon if one is removed or added it's not T-ARA anymore. CCM needs a better marketing strategy or someone who is intelligent enough to stop saying such things, it's the worst idea EVER

If they take out Jiyeon I will be no longer here....If they take out Eunjung...I also will be no longer here. T-ARA will not be T-ARA anymore if one members will be take out. I have all the T-ARA album and I will burn it coz of stupid CCM... :angry: