Diadem Forums

[12.03.14] T-ara to announce possible major change in member line-up on April 7th

nathaniel

CCM CEO is crazy. before this news, he said T-ARA will held a japan tour & release 1st japan album in june. but now, he says want to change T-ARA member. if only change concept or the other is ok. but don't change the member again.

after change leader once a year, adding new member. don't change the member please

Note, shouldn't be using articles from akpop...waiting for a direct translate from korea newssite.

Anyway i won't rant on this thread since the stuffs i'm gonna say can probably end up a mini story book on how CCM is gonna screw up t-ara if they ever add or more importantly, Remove any of the current members. Hopefully its just CCM doing what they do best, trolling.

I srsly have to say that CCE's CEO Kim Kwangsoo is just WILD!!! Woahh!!! I have never seen any entertainment companies doing such a thing to their artists!!! What the heck is this?!? The T-ara members have been through so so much together and they're trying to break them apart?!? Urgh!!!! I don't care whether they add some new members or not,but they better not take any of my awesome unnies away!!!!!

T-ARA IS NOT COMPLETE WITHOUT 7!!!!!!!!

It won't be just immediate - it will hit the news NATION-WIDE.

Moreso, it will especially bring a major buzz from netizens and fans alike.

With T-ara maintaining its popularity at its height as of now, changing it substantially

will bring in horrible results - this could be even more intense than DBSK splitting up.

True, 7 members is already quite a lot of mouths and money to feed and maintain.

It's as if CCM is planning to make T-ara into a CCM-Girls Generation-style group.

I agree with you that the current members are indeed quite nerve-wrecked about it.

I'm fairly positive that Ji Yeon, Hyomin, Eun Jung and So Yeon will remain but

for Boram and Qri, it's a real worry - neither of the two are as good at singing or acting

as the other four. Hwa Young is also a potential candidate for being replaced by someone

else.

Frankly, it was CCM's fault for not bothering to improve anything with Boram and Qri.

Didn't he know that all T-ara's fans are talking about how..urm,how do I put this in a good way.."irresponsible" the CEO is?

First,I was highly expected T-ara get a month or AT LEAST 2-3 weeks for years of hardwork they had done.But,like you said,they barely had a week.I was furious.I'm sure whatever the big change is especially if it's involve kicking out a member(s),the fans will decrease immediately.

Yes,I'm quite positive too that The Big 4 will remain as they play huge role in T-ara and they make what T-ara is today.Although the other 3 didn't contribute much compared to The Big 4,but they deserve some credit.They haven't had enough rest since 2009.I pity anyone from the group that become CEO's victim.They worked their butt off.

And,please don't change the leader.Soyeon barely become the leader for 4 months..Man,I had enough with this KKS.Changing any of the member of A BIG FAT NO!

I can go crazy because of him...

I seriously hope you're right if not i dont know what I will do.

I can jus say NO NO NO!!! I demand the CEO to be changed asap. T-ARA is a 7 member group and it's composed of Hyomin, Soyeon, Eunjung, Hwayoung, Boram, Qri and Jiyeon if one is removed or added it's not T-ARA anymore. CCM needs a better marketing strategy or someone who is intelligent enough to stop saying such things, it's the worst idea EVER

yeah i hope i'm right too. i don't think KKS is dumb enough to make erratic changes like that when t-ara is doing so well now, plus the upcoming concert that requires so much preparation, and the photobook with all the photographs of all the t-ara members to be released, and the formation of an official fan club. it will be very odd to want to replace members especially at this point in time with so much being planned for the current t-ara. i think its just a case of bad translation. we should all relax :)

If they take out Jiyeon I will be no longer here....If they take out Eunjung...I also will be no longer here. T-ARA will not be T-ARA anymore if one members will be take out. I have all the T-ARA album and I will burn it coz of stupid CCM... :angry:

I think that burning the albums is way yo much afterwards it doesn't represent just CCM but all T-ARA's efforts, but I share your disagreement too. If something like that happens I'll just keep all the albums as memories of what the group once was

No!!!!!

If CCM really do it!!!!!

I dont know what will I do with this account!!!!

I hope!!!

It's only rumor about!!!!

And I agree w/ them who said that "if CCM change the member, T-ara's Fans will Disappear....."

I'm also the one who would disappear then...

"HEY CCM!!!!! DONT PLAY AROUND W/ US!!!! ARE U REALLY OUT OF UR MIND???? DONT EVER TRY TO TOUCH OUR T-ARA MEMBERS!!!!! "

It won't be just immediate - it will hit the news NATION-WIDE.

Moreso, it will especially bring a major buzz from netizens and fans alike.

With T-ara maintaining its popularity at its height as of now, changing it substantially

will bring in horrible results - this could be even more intense than DBSK splitting up.

True, 7 members is already quite a lot of mouths and money to feed and maintain.

It's as if CCM is planning to make T-ara into a CCM-Girls Generation-style group.

I agree with you that the current members are indeed quite nerve-wrecked about it.

I'm fairly positive that Ji Yeon, Hyomin, Eun Jung and So Yeon will remain but

for Boram and Qri, it's a real worry - neither of the two are as good at singing or acting

as the other four. Hwa Young is also a potential candidate for being replaced by someone

else.

Frankly, it was CCM's fault for not bothering to improve anything with Boram and Qri.

So true, like you said it, I couldn't agree more, friend.

Some morons out there think one can be popular just by pure talents??? There are so many talented junior groups out there that mastered both vocal and dancing. But do you see them raised rapidly like the rest? NO Of Course~!! Most of them gained popularity through Dramas, Variety/Reality programs. That's the Fact.

Like come on guys, all of us fans who followed T-ara from the day they debuted as a 6 member group. When did you guys ever see BORAM or QRI being placed individually in any Variety/Reality Shows???

Only Eunjung(WGM), Hyomin(Invincible Youth S1), Jiyeon(Hero), and finally Soyeon (100 Points Out Of 100 a.k.a. Oh My School; this took CCM long enough to decide placing Soyeon in a Variety show...= ='').

Like Soyeon was the Main Vocalist. She was also one of the least popular group members. But after doing her best in "Oh My Shool / 100 Points Out Of 100" she gradually gain more popularity. I started liking her even more after that show.

Only Qri, Boram and Hwayoung weren't given any "Individual" opportunities to shine. If they were placed alone individually in a Variety/Reality show. To do their best and not to get edited out by the PDs, they will do what ever it takes to survive in that.

So definitely it's their Stupid CEO and CCM fault. Go screw yourselves, Kim Kwang Soo, and CCM.

CEO Kim Kwangsoo said that the announcement about T-ara will be revealed on April 7th, and that a new image of a totally different girl group will attract attention.

That could be anything. DDD: UGH I can't believe we have to wait till April 7th to find out what exactly is going on.

Hoping it's just a concept change. >.>

Like I said in the first article (idk, what happened to it),

If another member is added, then I think CCM Kim Kwang Su is trying to build T-ara into SNSD. If he can add 6 to 7 to possibly 8, then what's gonna stop him to getting to 9 where SNSD, the top girl group is at. I have theories that he's fast-tracking to build T-ara into SNSD.

If another member is not added, then it could be that sub-units are being considered like After School and how they did the Red/Blue/ and Orange Caramel. It was interesting to see them try new genres, but After School hasn't really gotten back together after splitting up like that. Now, they're just not as relevant and when people don't see you, you fade fast. If Kim Kwang Su is going into this route he has to be really careful to keep them together, unlike what he's done with Co-Ed. They went into 5dolls, then SPEED, but we don't see signs of Co-Ed coming back together.

Last possibility is that we could see solo debuts. This would be really awesome like how Big Bang did it. They had individual ones, then GD & TOP came out and we hear a fresh new sound that we couldn't hear in Big Bang. I could really see a Soyeon x Eunjung collab or some kind of suave R&B sounds.

Seriously though, Kim Kwang Su, whatever you're planning, PLEASE don't mess up T-ara as a whole.

Not expecting anyone to leave the group. KKS said himself that T-ara is too good to have the members split up back in 2010, when they made a similar announcement and people were speculating that someone would leave. He's crazy, but he's not stupid. :)

Anyway, knowing CCM they probably just threw the member thing out there as a way to get people talking.

Besides the other points made in the comment already... Giving a girl group a fan club and then radically changing the group is not a smart business tactic. Its very reckless to do something so extreme after you have finally started to get a lot of recognition for the group... I dont think it will be as extreme as they are making it out to be...

"major change in the member line-up"

.......i'm speechless right now.

why would they change the members when t-ara is starting to become more popular now? they would only lose fans if they do so.

It is also really unfair to the existing members to have new members come in and share in t-ara's popularity they had no part in building, especially when the lines/airtime of existing members will be reduced. T-ara got to where they are because of their hard work - they should be allowed to enjoy the results of their efforts. it is also unfair when they are having concerts and new albums coming out in june/july - t-ara would have to adjust to new members and re-choreography their dances...

Personally, this sounds like another typical trolling from KKS. The only thing that could worry me is removing an existing member, but no business man in their right mind is dumb enough to do such action knowing that it will definitely reduce the support of that group.

I haven't been a T-ara fan for long, but I already got the impression that KKS loves public attention (hence the constant troll every album release)

[12.03.14] T-ara to announce possible major change in member line-up on April 7th

a>

Core Contents Media CEO Kim Kwangsoo revealed that there may be a major change in the T-ara member line-up.

Kim Kwangsoo said that to take T-ara onto another level and in order to develop the group further, there are plans to change up either T-ara's musical style, concept, or possibly their members.

CEO Kim Kwangsoo said that the announcement about T-ara will be revealed on April 7th, and that a new image of a totally different girl group will attract attention.

T-ara received much love from fans in 2011 with their hits "Roly-Poly", "Cry Cry", "We Were In Love", and "Lovey-Dovey", and even managed to win a Triple Crown.

Currently, T-ara is planning to open their official fanclub in July and meet fans with a new album this summer.

Source: http://www.ccment.co...b0105&wr_id=122

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

just a question: is it possible for you to tell us what the general feedback from the korean fans/netizens are on the internet/discussion boards? perhaps this is a move by CCM to test the fans' reaction to a possible changes to t-ara's lineup... and they will realise what a bad idea this is!

omg... if something drastic is gonna happen to the line-up, I'm gonna have a heart attack =O although... I'm sure the CEO is smart enough to not destroy T-ara... yet =O

if he wants to make drastic changes, just freaking create a new girl group >=O

*prays*