Diadem Forums

[12.03.14] T-ara to announce possible major change in member line-up on April 7th

nathaniel

Although they might add a new member, I'm pretty sure they won't take out any older members, that would cause massive fan loss I bet. lol I'll just wait and see. Who knows, maybe it won't be followed up. I still feel clueless as to whether or not T-ara is coming to the US. And we haven't heard from other CM artists in a while either. (I wonder what Supenova is doing.)

is this what their deserved after a great succes ???

if you (mr.KKS) want to make a big "NEWS", it's not a good idea.

T-ara is and only 7-ara. maybe you're right there's some member got lack of talent, but you make a big mistake if you said their lazy. they are the most hard working girlgroup who begin their succes from zero point.

T-ara is T-ara,7 is 7,no others,if there is something happen to T-ara Member,thats not T-ara,,its another Girl Group,,trust me,,CCM will distroied that T-ara w/ him self,,I totally confused,,so confuseed > < pleasseee........ don't do anything to T-ara Member,,We have fell w/ that number,,7,,7 queens,,7T or another 7,,come on,,,why U R so annoying Mr. KKS??? > < issshhhh........ > <

I know I have posted here before but really?!? Kim Kwangsoo is srsly gonna do this?!? Although I'm a total SONE,but I find that the bigger the group,DOES NOT mean that the BETTER it is?!? Stop adding some stupid members in already!!!! Just let those trainees be in their own group!!! I don't wanna see T-ara being ruined in the hands of the CEO :( Honestly,I'm most worried about Rambo unnie, she's not the best singer,and neither is she the best dancer in the group...I'm really afraid that she'll get replaced by someone else :(

this news is really a shocker!

i suddenly wonder if Qri's tweet saying ": I want to play the truth game" has something to do with this??

and even the vacation thing..giving them time to think things over???

arrggg...oh no way im still holding on for the solid 7 member T-ARA...and hoping that it's just a tactics to gauge their popularity....

Didn't he know that all T-ara's fans are talking about how..urm,how do I put this in a good way.."irresponsible" the CEO is?

First,I was highly expected T-ara get a month or AT LEAST 2-3 weeks for years of hardwork they had done.But,like you said,they barely had a week.I was furious.I'm sure whatever the big change is especially if it's involve kicking out a member(s),the fans will decrease immediately.

Yes,I'm quite positive too that The Big 4 will remain as they play huge role in T-ara and they make what T-ara is today.Although the other 3 didn't contribute much compared to The Big 4,but they deserve some credit.They haven't had enough rest since 2009.I pity anyone from the group that become CEO's victim.They worked their butt off.

And,please don't change the leader.Soyeon barely become the leader for 4 months..Man,I had enough with this KKS.Changing any of the member of A BIG FAT NO!

I can go crazy because of him...

Even if he does know, I doubt he really cares - after all, he's the one who decides how everything comes and goes. Not T-ara or any of the management staff of CCM. The number of fans will definitely decrease significantly - truthfully, it wouldn't drop down TOO much if Boram, Qri or Hwa Young were kicked but if either of the Big Four are out, then we're looking at something between a loss of 10-40% of fans - both Korean and international.

I too believe that the those three hadn't really did that much for the group but the fact they too get only 2-3 hours of sleep per day and have schedules just as packed is enough to make me sympathize and respect them for their trouble. While it's a general case that idols don't have much rest, at the very least they get something every year or every six months or so - considering T-ara hasn't had anything until now, one might even say that CCM is much worse than SM Entertainment, whose reputation was heavily damaged after DBSK members filed a lawsuit against it.

Unless KKS himself decides to give it all up or T-ara decides to take a lawsuit or even abandon CCM altogether themselves, there's no stopping him. Worst case scenario, we'll probably see a mob of angry Korean fans causing a big scene right in front of CCM's doorsteps (and if so, hopefully burst into his office and beat him to a pulp). This could be potentially hotter than DBSK and KARA - the timing itself is also very, VERY crucial here.

this is the worst news ever about T-ara. what are you doing CEO???

Is this why you coincidentally gave them their holiday time as well? so that they won't be able to give the public a reaction. I bet the girls are fuming. They put in so much effort this past year. How can they just add new ones in again!?!?!? Please don't take away members either.

if it is like the rumours say and that it's going to a rotating group system then that is just stupid and far too complicated! stick to the 7-ara formatt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!