Diadem Forums

[12.03.15] T-ara to become 7~9 members, including replacing members

nathaniel

[12.03.15] T-ara to become 7~9 members, including replacing members

20120315000094_1.jpg

Core Contents Media's CEO Kim Kwangsoo announced that there will be a big change coming in April. Revealed today, the current seven member group could become eight or nine. Whether it's an addition of members, or replacing members, is not yet decided.

The purpose isn't to remove or to add but to give the members who give effort and display their skills more opportunities through activities. This is intended to introduce the principle of a competition so the opportunities aren't given to the members who are prideful and lazy.

Kim Kwangoo commented, "I've had 30 years of experience and have done much with singers starting as rookies. After three years as activities as a singer, pride and laziness is effected. Stress becomes a bigger deal and it gets harder. You can't win the competition with this type of mindset. This is what has ruined a lot of singers. If there's no effort or there is no singing skills, the members will not be given parts (measures) to sing."

Kim Kwangsoo also that to take T-ara onto another level and in order to develop the group further, T-ara's music style and concepts will change, including the group members. More information will be released on April 7th.

Meanwhile, T-ara will create a fanclub and hold a concert in July.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20120315n04605

Translated by: Nathaniel + maknaes. @ Diadem

I understand his logic, but I think he is trying to make a girl group who can be unanimously be considered as the top group in Korea. He's just taking his most successful group and changing the chemistry and hoping for the best. As fans, I can't imagine people liking this, even if it is said to be for the better. I still have a few members who I really can't bear to see gone, but maybe a couple who I might lose only a bit of sleep over (to be really honest). Of course, I wouldn't want to lose anybody, but if this whole laziness and lacking effort is true, it's hard to fault Kim Kwangsoo as strongly as some people are doing.

OMG it would suck so much if they replace member....the addition is OK but I would prefer not changing at all.....

Wow and at first I had hopes that it was just addition of subgroups

Also I think that the CEO has the wrong mindset for bringing a stronger feel to the group or whatever he claims he is trying to implement, because T-ara has been existent for about 2 and a half years, and we've all grew accustomed to the grouping and members. I'm sure most of the fans would be pretty unsatisfied and unpleased if they do plan to replace or remove members.

KIM KWANG SU! I KNEW IT! YOU F-

I knew you were trying to go SNSD on our girls!

"This is intended to introduce the principle of a competition so the opportunities aren't given to the members who are prideful and lazy."

Are you seriously joking me? You worked them for 3 years straight and gave them less than a week off then try to convince T-ara fans that some of them are PRIDEFUL AND LAZY?!?

Each and every girl have worked till they've gotten IV drips and injuries, and you want to throw more girls in as "competition" to make them work harder?

Wow, this is the stupidest idea ever. Shifting around members after all these years? Does KKS not think about the problems this will cause?

T-ara has been together for many years, adding or removing a member would cause internal conflicts within the group. Breaking them apart is just cruel. He might as well just rename the group

Fanclub? There won't be any fans to make a fanclub is he goes through with this. We like T-ara as is, and for who they are right now. Why fix whats not broken?

oh! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

This is T-ARA NOT SNSD!! *forgv me if i'm wrong

T_____________T

This is intended to introduce the principle of a competition so the opportunities aren't given to the members who are prideful and lazy.

make them discipline?!

have KKS give them rest time as well?! x|

they always work and work and still work for KKS..

oh! sucks