Diadem Forums

[12.03.15] T-ara to become 7~9 members, including replacing members

nathaniel

"This is intended to introduce the principle of a competition so the opportunities aren't given to the members who are prideful and lazy". Dude, I don't want my T-ara members to be in competition with each other... I want them to have a close friendship. I honestly think their CEO is making a huge mistake. Also, this is starting to look like After School's "graduation" concept which I really disliked.

Oh this is rich! All i have to say is F. U. KKS :D

What's the point of a fan club if you're going to replace some of it's members? or add to it?

I'm pretty sure the fans would be freaking pissed as hell if there is a replacement =___=

And lazy my ass. These girls have been worked to the bone by you! And no measures to sing? Isn't that your fault for not giving them any and not because they don't have the talent for it or put any effort in it?

For the stress, i'm pretty sure you're the one giving them the most stress. I mean, for a measly time of less than a week vacation after 3 years of hard non-stop work? I'm surprise these girls haven't gone crazy from stress!!

Man, I really feel like flying over to South Korea right now so i can beat the CEO of CCM up =_=

what the crap. prideful and lazy? they've been slogging for u for so long without decent breaks and he had the thought of them of being lazy? if any current member goes, i think i wont be supporting t-ara as much as i do now. in my opinion, not a single member deserves to be replaced or kicked out. they are all good in their own way.

Guest cruzer1979

if my bias is out... so goodbye t-ara... no more t-ara... stupid ccm... its true... if my bias not in t-ara... so no more t-ara for me... n i think ccm became greedy... to success... n this will bring bad to ccm n mr kim...

kKS is the KING!

Everybody knows the 3rd year is the most determining one in Kpop. Remember how 2PM talked about it last Summer, remember how Big Bang took a 2 years hiatus from Korea after 2008 and how they nearly disbanded last year. Look at how bored seems some of SNSD members now ; T-ara is the cream of Kpop now, it's certain some members might to do the efforts anymore since they're assured to score big with anything they release for the next 2 years (if they keep on releasing material).

I guess this is necessary, and I hope it will help T-ara to stay an active group for years and years instead of backing off from activities and disband in the coming years.

I think, Ji Yeon is the most unstable member there, along with Qri and Boram.

We'll see what happens but my initial dream of finally having a nearly original member, Soomi, finally joining the one and only group she belongs to, is coming to reality !

I get that you want the girls to become even better, but demolishing their original fanbase is not the way to go. Of course. it's not like KKS cared about the fans opinions anyway. But competition? One of the major selling point of idol groups is the POSITIVE relationship between the members. Competition and jealousy will not bode well for group dynamics.

Also... How come I have a feeling that KKS order T-ara to stop acting as he was afraid that the Big 3 would leave and pursue other careers?

Is adding another member good? everyone knows how much hate poor Hwayoung got for joining the group, guess KKS doesn't care about that either.

kKS is the KING!

Everybody knows the 3rd year is the most determining one in Kpop. Remember how 2PM talked about it last Summer, remember how Big Bang took a 2 years hiatus from Korea after 2008 and how they nearly disbanded last year. Look at how bored seems some of SNSD members now ; T-ara is the cream of Kpop now, it's certain some members might to do the efforts anymore since they're assured to score big with anything they release for the next 2 years (if they keep on releasing material).

I guess this is necessary, and I hope it will help T-ara to stay an active group for years and years instead of backing off from activities and disband in the coming years.

I think, Ji Yeon is the most unstable member there, along with Qri and Boram.

We'll see what happens but my initial dream of finally having a nearly original member, Soomi, finally joining the one and only group she belongs to, is coming to reality !

Soomi to join? I feel bad for the girl.. she already joined two previous groups, and left within a year or so =_= i don't think she's cut out for group work, judging from her past file...

Ugh. seriously want to write a petition for this stupid setup =-=

Lazy? This after their first break in how long?

Oh well I always kind of thought they could make t-ara into sub units, kinda like after school red vs blue.

I hope they don't just cut some of the girls for good.

Maybe they will make another girl group and mix it up with 5dolls.

But I'm hoping the lazy comment is just misinterpreted.

I'm thinking this might also give the girls more opportunities or time to break.

I will be sad if my favorites get removed any of them.

WHAT IN THE WORLD IS HE TRYING TO DO?

Ruin the already blissful dynamic of our girls?

Break the hearts of fans? What if their biases get removed? What would happen then?

I have the utmost urge to just breakdown and cry right now but I shall wait for the final announcement.

If Kim Kwang Soo really knew what it's like to manage groups, he'd think about the fans, as well, and not just his business.