Diadem Forums

[12.03.15] T-ara to become 7~9 members, including replacing members

nathaniel

im very frustrated to hear that hes adding more members.. =.= i really dont think this is a wise move. theyve been doing so well and their fanbase is growing already..i hope he changes his mind. ): i like them as seven and theyre all already so close to each other

kKS is the KING!

Everybody knows the 3rd year is the most determining one in Kpop. Remember how 2PM talked about it last Summer, remember how Big Bang took a 2 years hiatus from Korea after 2008 and how they nearly disbanded last year. Look at how bored seems some of SNSD members now ; T-ara is the cream of Kpop now, it's certain some members might to do the efforts anymore since they're assured to score big with anything they release for the next 2 years (if they keep on releasing material).

I guess this is necessary, and I hope it will help T-ara to stay an active group for years and years instead of backing off from activities and disband in the coming years.

I think, Ji Yeon is the most unstable member there, along with Qri and Boram.

We'll see what happens but my initial dream of finally having a nearly original member, Soomi, finally joining the one and only group she belongs to, is coming to reality !

you mean probably Soomi will be the next member?!

OMG! if this will happen i dunno what should i do..

i like her.. she's so talented..

but our girls~ ..are seven...

*seriously.. i'm blank now

This cant be happening!!!! I'm too close to become a anti-tiara now!!! I can accept another member but replace!! I CANT ACCEPT THAT!!!! I hate CCM now, I think that Lovey Dovey was the last performance on stage for my Qri, Hwayoung or Boram bcuz they arent too active like the others members. NOOOOOOOO!!!!!! I'm CRYING NOW!!!!!! TTTT____TTTTTT

NO!!! JUST NO!!!

the best we can hope for is that only new members will be added and no one is replaced...

Why take a member out when they are as popular as they are now?

Even if there are new members they are going to get some much hate.

I can't even imagine how they are taking the news right now.

Suddenly losing people you treat as family just because your CEO thinks you are too prideful or lazy when you have been working hard for 3 years, not to mention the pre-debut period is just insane

it's best just to leave t-ara as they are

*stupid KKS

what a use you make t-ara to us love them and now you want to add or change a new member.if you want t-ara successful,should be before they make a debut you should find someone who really is good not right now you want to change.they have been together for a long time. i pretty sure they are fear right now.

i don't know what's possessed kks until he came with such crazy decision like this. i don't like how he keep change T-ara and add more member. i thought after hwayoung, he will stop doing some ridiculous things, but damn i'm wrong, and now he's become worst than ever. we can say he is the biggest troll ever in kpop. now he even want to add more and replace the current members. wth with u the biggest troll on earth.

despite i really want to stab him for multiple times, from music wise, i don't know but somehow i kinda have some believe with this if he wants to make T-ara as the strongest idol in kpop (damn, how can i think like this!!!!!) i mean now the competition are so strict with a lot of rookies came with good vocal and talents. so i think he don't want T-ara to lose for any rookies and even want T-ara to beat SNSD. but still..... this is so wrong, because this decision can make a huge impact for T-ara especially for the fanbase. maybe but sure a lot of fans will dump T-ara again and again.

about the "prideful and lazy" things, i wonder...whether there is a problem between T-ara members with him? and from that kind of words, of course we all know, who's the members that he wants to get rid.

i hope this crazy decision will never be a backfired for him and especially T-ara.

omo... i can't sleep if i have to think this matter

According to his 30 years of experience....It doesn't take a businessman to say that you should discipline the idols about these things DURING their trainee days in order to PREVENT these so-called pride and laziness that you've mentioned. What's a point of a "management agency" if you can't even do as much? Adding a member is definition a possibility, but removing an existing member, as I've mentioned in the previous news post, is plain stupid especially coming from a guy with 30 years on his hand as a businessman.

I rest my case and just going to wait until the day of the "big news" and KKS will state that he was just "considered" these possibilities.

damn, seriously?!

okay, i dont know much about the management of kpop groups and stuff, so maybe this might help, or might not, with t-ara's popularity. i cant say much on that. but what i can say is that i think they are doing great now! just get boram qri and hwayoung more screen time and more lines, fans would be happy! not only so, im sure everyone remembers that period of time when hwayoung first joined, and she had received some hate for a while. if another was to replace a current member now, im not sure that that hate for the new member would cease. im pretty sure it would be much worse off.

so, fine, if KKS wants to add a new member, but replacing a current member?seriously, its like destroying t-ara's fanbase while creating anti-fans for the new member.

i just hope that none of the seven members now gets replaced...

Having more members seem funs, but I'm really against about removing members. Unless ofcourse it was a decision by the member itself. I also didn;t like the idea of introducing the "principle of competition" among its members because of the high possibilty that it might cause conflict among the members. I have been following this group since they have debuted, so I will continue on supporting them. Good luck and more power to T-ara. :)

t-ara is perfect now...don't change the members..please....

you might as well create a new group, but leave t-ara alone...

don't destroy our favourite group..we're the fans of current t-ara...

We needa come up with some online petition or something to show our discontent.

yes....we should do that..i was thinking the same thing..

Seriously?! WTF.

KKS is ridiculous. He's doing this before the girls even had their official fanclub launched! :angry:

This amount of change in the member line up tends to happen prior to, or soon after a group's debut, not 3 years in, when they're FINALLY getting recognition and love from fans internationally! I'm set against T-ara becoming an 8-9 member group. That simply means less screen/air time for the girls who already have limited time due to the # of girls in the group.

ALSO more members does not always = more talent. Refine the rough diamonds you already have, CCM, and please stop trolling us!

Kim KwangSoo is such an ass hole

"I have 30 years of experience"

He is just saying that he can do whatever he wants to maximize his possible profits because he has been in the industry for so long

Such an asshole

It took an uber long time for people to get used to Hwayoung

And now he wants to add people

then it would become SNSD

And if he wants to replace people I think it will be boram cos boram seems to be the weakest and has the least performance on stage

But I like boram!

Boram has been here since their debut!

Rubbish, this is!

We should send them a petition!

If there's anyone being "lazy" and "prideful" it's him.

Boram got sick because of all the stress. Qri has been perfecting her Japanese so they can promote better there, and not to mention her singing skill, which has improved a lot since the I Go Crazy Because of You days!! I'd be a mess if they left.

It's time to love, not time to change everything and create hateful tension everywhere, just saying.

That is just BEEP BEEP man.

i dont understand why he is even thinking about this.

The girls are doing great plus most of their tracks are on the top of the charts.

Its not being lazy, its just wanting a break fml.

Overworked then being told theyre lazy.

30 years experience to overwork t-ara? Smart. -.-

i don't know what to say coz i'm speechless when i read this news

i don't like they replace or add new member coz i love this 7 original member of t-ara

or maybe this is just a trick to make t-ara fan nervous and we just wait and see until april 7th

How can they be such idiots? Just as their on the rise. Endless back-to-back promotions, acting careers, less than 2 hours of sleep per day, 1 break in their entire career = CCM calling them lazy. Just how can they dare say that? Jiyeon alone is probably more overworked than any idol group.

What good does that 30 years of previous experience mean if you make the same mistake multiple times? We want #7Tiara not a revamped system. They’re getting a fanclub this summer, and no one will be around to use it. I can’t ever remember being as enraged as I am now. I'm just broken :'[