Diadem Forums

[12.03.15] T-ara to become 7~9 members, including replacing members

nathaniel

A member lineup change would be pretty bad now IMHO...

Right now more people are getting to know T-ara more than ever & they're at the top or almost at the top of their game & then BAM!! change...

I don't think its going to go well with the fans (or most fans)... And we all know the WE (the fans) are at the core of their success..

As much as I understand that KKS want's to change the group for the better, I think his method & mostly timing is waaaay off....

These are my 2cents...

seriously, if KKS replacing just one member..

i believe that up to 20% of T-Ara fans will not become T-Ara fans anymore.. trust me..

and if KKS just keep all the members, and the changes is just the style and concept, i believe, that T-Ara fans would increase for up to 15% from now..

Seriously? I really, don't understand this at all? Honestly, I think all the T-ara members should transfer to a different entertainment company, in which they can be happy. Sure, they may have become a little bit lazy, but it isn't their fault is it? KKS has been packing their schedule there is no time to rest anymore. Is it abnormal to become lazy due to the lack of sleep? And prideful? Don't you think calling our girl's conceited is a bit much? Does Kim Kwang Soo even think what people think of him? He's not just this big prouder with the big bucks, he's being viewed as a "Slave owner" with the way he treats T-ara... I honestly don't have much respect for him anymore.

I honestly, don't know what to do anymore. Why aim for 8-9 members? Does KKS really think that is unique? I feel as if they are just trying to make T-ara into an SNSD. I think T-ara was fine a 6 members... sure, Hwayoung was fine to add. But it's becoming too much now.

Finally, I'm just hoping KKS doesn't remove anymore or replace anyone from the 7ara we know. If it does happen, I don't know if I can fully support them as much as I do right now. I hope KKS reads fans opinions and give it more thought before they do anything that could affect T-ara greatly.

now's not the time to push blames, i think its better for us to do an alternative. i know KKS sucks and should burn in hell. in situations like this, stay calm. things happen in life and we'll have to grow and accept reality somehow. i agree with Jyessi's idea of a petition. remember wad we did for rolypoly? we do the same thing now. each of us do a short clip, a video, anything and say that we do not agree in shift of members. 7 will always be 7. Tag CCM, Tag LOENT. Raise awareness, annoy the s*** on the Korean side to make them realise wad we see. as fans i hope we stand united and make it count.

No,this couldn't be happening.We loved T-ara for who they are.As Seven!!

I don't think they even need to changed the members or add in another one.

By the way,i dont think they are even lazy.For example,look at Jiyeon who is

busy managing her acting and singing carrer though she is still a student.

And Eunjung who is injured still sings on stage.Oh c'mon the girls are hardworking.

This dosen't make sense at all.

I dont want a changed of member's in T-ara!!

KIM KWANG SU! I KNEW IT! YOU F-

I knew you were trying to go SNSD on our girls!

"This is intended to introduce the principle of a competition so the opportunities aren't given to the members who are prideful and lazy."

Are you seriously joking me? You worked them for 3 years straight and gave them less than a week off then try to convince T-ara fans that some of them are PRIDEFUL AND LAZY?!?

Each and every girl have worked till they've gotten IV drips and injuries, and you want to throw more girls in as "competition" to make them work harder?

*Nod head*

Has he forgotten Jiyeon and Hyomin collapsed from exhaustion and were rushed to the hospital a couple times?Eunjung injured her knee and unable to shoot her drama nor performing Lovey Dovey on stage?I strongly believe he does not want the main vocalist to suffer from that too,does he?On second thought,maybe he will.Because what's on his mind is just MONEY and trust me,with his nutty mind,the nightmares might happen.

"....disciplined them..." HELLO!!!!You're the one who needs to be disciplined!!These girls have worked their butt off for 3 years non-stop and you just giving them a break which is barely a week and you call them lazy??Wow,if I'm one of the members,I'll be hurt so bad by the mark he just said for all the hard works I did.Is this how he treat the girls?Job well done,Mr Kim....

So,the new members will be performing on stage this June with their seniors who have worked for 3 years while they just debuting for 3 months.Urm,this just sounds crazy.What's more,the new members have to learn all the lyrics and choreography in a short period of time.What the H??

To be honest,I have a feeling that apart from Soyeon and Hyomin who are main and lead vocalist respectively,the other are quite in danger.Maybe he can kick Jiyeon and Eunjung because KKS think they too "busy" with the acting.Or maybe the other 3..well,you know why...But,please don't add another members who will become another lead singer.Even when Soyeon is the main vocalist,I don't think she deserve enough attention like the Big 3.However,he is the CEO and anything can happen.

Get over yourselves. None of you know what's going to change yet, and no group id specifically tied to a specific set of members. Y'all need to untwist your panties and accept that just because you are used to something means it should stay that way forever. I'm good at playing the anachronistic fool, but in reality I accept that much in this world is beyond my control and I have to change with it. Chill out and wait till you actually know what's going on before you start the tween righteous indignation meme...

*Nod head*

Has he forgotten Jiyeon and Hyomin collapsed from exhaustion and were rushed to the hospital a couple times?Eunjung injured her knee and unable to shoot her drama nor performing Lovey Dovey on stage?I strongly believe he does not want the main vocalist to suffer from that too,does he?On second thought,maybe he will.Because what's on his mind is just MONEY and trust me,with his nutty mind,the nightmares might happen.

"....disciplined them..." HELLO!!!!You're the one who needs to be disciplined!!These girls have worked their butt off for 3 years non-stop and you just giving them a break which is barely a week and you call them lazy??Wow,if I'm one of the members,I'll be hurt so bad by the mark he just said for all the hard works I did.Is this how he treat the girls?Job well done,Mr Kim....

So,the new members will be performing on stage this June with their seniors who have worked for 3 years while they just debuting for 3 months.Urm,this just sounds crazy.What's more,the new members have to learn all the lyrics and choreography in a short period of time.What the H??

To be honest,I have a feeling that apart from Soyeon and Hyomin who are main and lead vocalist respectively,the other are quite in danger.Maybe he can kick Jiyeon and Eunjung because KKS think they too "busy" with the acting.Or maybe the other 3..well,you know why...But,please don't add another members who will become another lead singer.Even when Soyeon is the main vocalist,I don't think she deserve enough attention like the Big 3.However,he is the CEO and anything can happen.

Sorry for quoting such a big post but stupid keyboard won't let me delete.

You may be right in regards to the vocalists being safe, but vocalists can easily be replaced. I think what matters most is age now. boram, qri and soyeon may or may not be in danger. Since boram and qri are nearing 30 as we speak, KKS might be an ass and decide to sack them. I really wish they won't though because it was weird for me at first to accept hwayoung in, but got used to it. Now KKS is planning another change that may remove existing members? Have to agree with everyone else, this is plain outrageous.

"This is intended to introduce the principle of a competition so the opportunities aren't given to the members who are prideful and lazy."

KKS you are ridiculous. T-ara is the most diligent girl group i have ever known and now you are calling them LAZY?

This is totally non sense. If this is his way of marketing then, its failed... I’m sure some of T-ara fans will not remain as Queens if their bias will be taken out.

If he wants T-ara to stay in the cycle of fame, then he should improve more their talents and divide the part of the song fairly.

It is only mid March in 2012. T-ara members have/had been busy with..

- lovey dovey promotions

- went to paris for music bank

- roly poly the musical

- flying to and fro from japan

- not to forget their usual dance rehearsals, acting commitments and whatnot.

yup they are the laziest group ever. [/sarcasm]

i'm surprised he is trumpeting his "30 years of experience", for someone with that much experience, one would think he would know how to manage his "assets" better and stop making stupid mistakes. his man management and time management skills are sorely lacking. have you ever stop to think that their stress level might be caused by your erratic decision making and constant tinkering??

not to take anything from snsd but part of their success is due to them being in a huge company and the fact that all members remain unchanged since debut hence they have a stable fanbase.

hopefully he is just trolling with us. :/

i must say this...JIYEON OUT I'M OUT....whats the point to keep being their fans if my Bias wasn't there ?? i know i said something a bit harsh...i'm just affraid she'll be replace,Jiyeon is the member which really historical for me....because of her i knew T-ara and like them...but without her everything being empty.... :(

Everyone welcome CCM's attempt to do a SNSD like group= failure what is wrong with this guy seriously and really "I've had 30 years of experience and have done much with singers starting as rookies. yeah sure that's why you are ruining one of the most successful groups in your company i can see your experience an also if "The purpose isn't to remove or to add but to give the members who give effort and display their skills more opportunities through activities. This is intended to introduce the principle of a competition so the opportunities aren't given to the members who are prideful and lazy" them WHAT DO YOU WANT why do you screw up with fans. No words can describe how mad and furious I am now at this point I will even prefer T-ARA to change to SM they seem to have the same destiny at this point

And lastly "lazy" who is he calling lazy is he blind or what, really the've been working like crazy since their debut and they were just given a silly week after 3 years I think they need another CEO he is no even considering the girl's perspective what about the past 3+ years of work, sacrifice etc and adding members is also not a good idea that is just completely unfair the new members will just be enjoying a popularity that does not correspond to them that popularity is because of the effort of the actual members that is so opportunistic

He is trying so hard to turn all the fans into antis

Guest Syer1001

i suddenly felt like it is more of changing position, letting someone who did less getting more work to do...

but yeah, none of us want a member change. It is too sudden...

Lazy? KKS, you've been making them work non-stop for a whole year. And they've made tons of profit for you.

If our girls are lazy, they wouldn't be one of the top girl groups now, would they ??

Prideful ? I'm thinking since the girls publicly ask you for a break, so you called that "prideful" ?

You're the one who didn't use T-ara's full potential. Don't blame the girls for it.

This is crazy. I'm rooting for them to leave the company and find another one (which is impossible to do, sigh)