Diadem Forums

[12.03.15] T-ara to become 7~9 members, including replacing members

nathaniel

9 is tooo mucchhhh....heloowww he wants it to be like SNSD???....geeeezz...t-ara has gain the popularity and i believe the will soon replace SNSD as no 1 GG....they already perfect by 7,,i luv their interaction by one and another,,,

i don't understand, when there's good things like Roly Poly release everyone was busy online. even doing international covers. now that the whole b******* comes at us and bad things happen, all we do is just sit here and bash KKS without doing anything? ask yourselves, if anything 'untoward' happens to any of the members, may it not or be your bias, if T-ARA really becomes 9, or wadever...would u be regretting over your decisions today? its not wise to have regrets in life when u actually know you could have done something to improve it. i know maybe some of u might disagree, but as Hwayoung mentioned. we only live once, i don't care how others look at me. i only live once, and i wanna do things. make an effort. u know, in the end even if we fail and has to grow to accept the harshest of reality, then as bad as it gets, we know we've done something for T-ARA before that. don't forget, its a week away from Boram's birthday, and soon April 7th will come. the seconds ticks away as i type this.

we have two choices, we render help, stay united and do the petition, or we watch KKS destroy T-ARA before our very eyes.

its your call.

Wow, I never post anything but feel like I should say something.

KKS has always been a pain in my right side. I remember during the whole KARA scandal he was the one calling for those who weren't happy with their agencies and wanted changes to be blacklisted from the industry. Them not being able to ever work in entertainment again because those people wanted to be treated fairly.

Now he's bullying the girls. We've seen them look half dead on programs, know their hard schedules, and read their heartbreaking tweets (which were kinda like a cry for help). I don't know what his definition of lazy is, but these girls are not it.

The girls are popular, but as much as he thinks they should be. And that's the problem. Dude has a big ego and thinks he's the salt of the earth. He holds their future in his hands and basically he can do anything he wants with it, which is sad.

This could be a publicity stunt or not. I hope everything turns out o.k. for everyone, but this is shady in my book.

This quote:

"If there's no effort or there is no singing skills, the members will not be given parts (measures) to sing."

So has this been the norm in T-ara? Is he saying that Eunjung's slacking off in singing that her singing parts just got smaller and smaller each song release?

Is he saying that Boram is almost useless/non-existent? Cry Cry, Lovey Dovey...

Is he only favoring Hyomin, Soyeon, and Jiyeon?

What is he actually saying?

seroiusly.. what the heck. Why does he need to add OR EVEN REPLACE members?! This group of 7 girls managed to get 1st place trophies. I just don't understand his logic. And seroiusly.. NO SINGING SKILLS? are you freaken kidding?! Every darn singer could not have become a singer if they never had the singing skills in the first place. When new singers step into this world, the questoin is not whether they have singing skills or not. The question is which singers sing better than others, which means that all singers can sing. Its just the matter of skill

TT_TT NOOO!!! BORAM AND QRI!! I FEAR FOR YOU TWO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 EVEN EVEN EVEN... WHY IS HE TURNING THIS INTO A FREAKIN SUPER IDOL COMPETITION!!!!! THIS ISNT DREAM HIGH SEASON TWOOOOOO!!! JUST WHEN HE GIVES THEM A FAN BASE HE'S GOING TO BE CHANGING T-ARA AS A WHOLE!!! ANDWAEEEE!!! THE WHOLE TELETUBBY SONG WILL BE RUINED!!!!! ANDWAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

This is such a stupid idea! I can't believe they are doing this. This is not fair for the fans. T-ARA are finally getting the recognition they deserve and now it's all being thrown into the trash. WHO THOUGHT THIS WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA?!!

NONE of the girls need to be replaced. NONE of the girls deserve to be replaced. Honestly, if this happens, I don't think I could be a T-ARA fan anymore. I really hope that this is all a lie that is being done for attention.

I would not mind if they add new members but I don't want any of our girls being replaced. :(

Wow....this is really dumb! He is trying to fix something that is not broken. If member replacement do happen then its definitely going to break T-ara and the fans. Unless the replaced member would go as a Solo artist them maybe...just maybe....its ok....but still...ughh we have less than a month to wait for official statement ugghh!

This just ruined my day.

I seriously do not understand what is wrong with Kim Kwangsoo at this moment! He is definitely not in the right mindset right now.

Seriously, he's considering to replace the members? Why on earth would you do such a thing to these girls who are finally reaching their popularity peak?These girls are the most hard working idols that I know in Kpop. He treats them like slaves, taking away all of their sleep, and he calls them lazy? They have finally received their first "long" vacation in three years and he dares to call them lazy? And he thinks that the current members will shine if more members are added? How so?! I believe that if he adds more members, the other members that are not being treated well, will probably never shine.

He says that he has 30 years of experience but it seems like he has none. He isn't thinking about T-ara or their fans. He's just thinking about how to get more money in his pocket. Seriously, Kim Kwangsoo is probably the most shadiest person alive. Him and his company to be exact. I feel so bad that T-ara members are treated like this. They are treated like robots. Kim Kwangsoo thinks that he can just replace them if they become old or broken. He is the one who is adding most of the stress to T-ara. He's always making them do more work. And there would probably be more effort in the singing part, if he actually gave some of the members more lines! If he gave Qri and Boram more lines, I'm pretty sure their singing skills would have improved since it's more practice. But no, he doesn't bother to do so and instead says that their lacking.

I love T-ara the way the are. T-ara consists of 7 queens, and 7 queens only. If Kim Kwangsoo replaces a member, I seriously think I cannot be a fan of T-ara any more. It wouldn't be T-ara any more. It would be a new group. I would rather have him add in a new member than to take one away, but this means that the members will shine less.

I will wait until the next statement, but right now I'm really mad. I'm mad and depressed to be exact. Hopefully Kim Kwangsoo is being a troll and just saying this to scare us fans. Seriously, T-ara is perfect the way they are. I'll fly to Korea and kick Kim Kwangsoo if anything goes wrong.

I dont know how to React after read this 2nd news...

I have a bad feeling that MAY BE, 2 of them will be replaced...

KKS is really out of his mind...

"MONEY really touch everything"

Is there anything that we can do to cancel his mind???

If I lived in Korea... I would make a Demonstration in front of CCM!!!!

or... is there any Official account or website for CCM???

aaA..... I'm really going crazy rite now.....

Blows. "Places in the team," I said on the last tidbit, and looks like he's toying with that idea. "Stress," "pride" and "laziness?" All this after just granting a vacation to the members? Really sounds like a power trip to me. Good luck to the members.

Also, totally undermines the notion of the fanclub if the fans signing up won't even know who's gonna be in the group in a month's time. Bad news. Again, good luck to those kids. I mean, really, he's really sending a message about how he's going to react to any further requests from the talent. He's asking the talent to bust themselves to fight for places in the group, and then reward them not only with a tenuous position, but the threat of being dropped if they ask for some time off? Hope the kids don't fall into that kind of unhealthy lifestyle.

Well, folks, good while it lasted, right? I really liked (I'm Really Hurt) and a bunch of their other songs. We'll see what comes, I guess.

I mean seriously, does he realize how much he's crushing the spirits of his performers? If he thinks it's a bad thing for performers to want some time off, or for his performers to have official fanclubs, I guess he's going to learn what it's like to have performers who have professional and a personal beef with him, who have reduced job security, and now have the added pressure of the threat of being removed from their careers, their dear friends and... so many things.

Really sucks for the T-ara members and their diehard fans, too - I'm pretty sure he'll find it pretty easy to convince himself that the negative fan reaction to his decisions and policies is a negative reaction to the group, and place the blame on them instead of on his own shoulders. Good luck out there.

if addition, i still can accept it... but if replacing members, thats just selfishness...

T-ARA doing fine and great so far... all members doing great so far... why must be replacing them..???

aaaaahhhh, so frustating..!!!!

aaaaaaahhhhhhh............