Diadem Forums

[12.03.15] T-ara to become 7~9 members, including replacing members

nathaniel

suck ><

i hate how mr. kwang soo can think about replacing or adding new member. well, i hope its not going to happen.

7 T-ara forever~~~

boram, qri, soyeon, eunjung, hyomin, hwayoung & jiyeon <3

its better to change the CEO than change one of the member :angry:

this is beyond upsetting and irritating. can't the queens in korea protest this like how elfs protested only 13? (except that was negative, this would be to keep things the same) these girls are irreplaceable. i refuse to be a fan if they change. there must be something we can do to stop this idiotic idea from happening. i just want the girls to be able to be rest on vacation in happiness, not be worried about their future because of stupidity. sigh

While I'm normally not the type of person to use really dramatic language when it comes to my favorite artists, I can honestly say that I'm close to devastated about this news. I seriously want to cry. I've become really attached to the members and their music and to think that some of them could possibly be replaced (or even that they'll add new members) and that their musical style will change is beyond unbelievable to me right now. As much as I hate to say it, if they will be completely abandoning the sound that they've created (I don't mind it evolving or even trying new things but to completely abandon their style) and changing out members and adding new members which could possibly make this a completely different type of group, I will no longer be a fan. I will be a fan of today's T-ara but not the new group. If this is seriously going to happen, I wish that T-ara's current members and group as a whole would leave CCM and go to another record label who would allow them to continue on the successful path that's gotten them where they are.

Honestly, I think he's just being nasty because the girls have expressed displeasure in the way that they are being handled and treated. And to show them that he has authority, he's threatening to change the dynamics of the group at the peak of their popularity to show that he's the boss and that if they want to complain about anything (even as simple as wanted a well deserved vacation), he can take away everything that they've worked for and do it at a time when their popularity is skyrocketing. He's on a powertrip and his ego is blocking him out from making wise decisions. If he makes the wrong moves, it's going to backfire in his face.

KKS always exceeded my expectation as the biggest troll ever, i already thought he was the worst CEO ever but now he pulls this one and I'm like .... totally speechless...

seriously, as imperfect as they are individually or as a group, the girls are perfect as they are right now..

i really do hope he's only trolling to gain some attention, but you never know, he always do as he pleases..

girls, please stay the way you are right now :(

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO OUR T-ARA! We love T-ara the way it is right now. We don't need another member or member changes. What the fans needs are T-ara stay solid for years and brings us lots of good music. CCM ways are nonsense and ridiculous,they will bring more disasters than good to T-ara and the fans. You can expect huge loss of fans and lots of negative public opinions!

what the heck is CCM and Kim Kwangsoo problem? Not hard working? T-ara is known to have one of the frantic schedules around. Seems like some hype to suck life and money out of all the members. They should be so luck to have T-ara! Strike against Kim Kwangsoo! grrrrrrrrr

Let's hope none gets removed. T-ara will never be like today if not for every single member. Can there be a lazy member? Look at Lovey-Dovey. There's no way you can be lazy and not get noticed in the performance. Everyone is moving and working hard. The news if true, smacks of incompetent PR and gives rise to negative publicity. Now everyone will be asking.. who's the lazy or prideful girl? T-ara members must be feeling down, what with the hectic schedule, lack of holiday and now uncertain future.

What in the world! I don't know how CCM expects T-ara members to shine if you pull members from the group. That's just gonna take away from their motivation because they'll feel like they are easily replaced. CCM shouldn't forget that the reason why T-ara is a success is also due to the member's own efforts! Seriously I feel like they just want to keep T-ara in the news so they are really going to these desparate measures. How the heck are they gonna answer the fans who have been cheering them on since the beginning!

I'd rather they just stuck as a 7 member group, but I know that they probably won't since they didn't stay as a 5 member or even a 6 membered group. I can only hope that CCM isn't so stupid that they'd remove members!

The reason why we are fans is mostly due to each T-ara member. If CCM really wants to make T-ara last they should really stop this nonsense and make their fans happy!

i wanna rob all the banks on earth and buy over CCM.

I am with you fellow fan! *takes out machine guns*

KKS talks about the members working hard to improve themselves but is he even giving them the chance to do so? How can you improve yourself by being overworked with schedules they have and being "pressured"? Okay Boram, Qri and Hwayoung isnt so busy like the others but I bet they dont even get extra singing/dance/acting classes which they obviously need..

If there's no effort or there is no singing skills, the members will not be given parts (measures) to sing.

Why did you even put them in a group that is gonna debut when they have no singing skills? If its about the visual purposes, then its retarded. The situation will be like this, "I debut you in this grp cos your pretty and want you to be the 'face' of the grp.. but after 3 years, I realise that you cant sing. So I'm gonna kick you out". Pfffffff~

I say we all write angy letters to Kim Kwangsoo & Park Kwangwon (Mnet CEO/KKS's Boss)! Regular mail, Phone or Fax. Do all 3! Even if he's just trolling, if we choke their system with angry letters & calls from around the world, he'll know not to f*k 7-ara fans!

Here's the info...

Core Contents Media (Attn: Kim Kwangsoo)

269-10, Nonhyeon-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea (135-010)

Tel. +82-2-546-2982 Fax. +82-2-546-2987

Mnet (Attn: Park Kwang-won)

1606 CJ E&M Center, Sangam-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea

Fax. +82-2-371-8494

I couldn't find a phone number for Mnet. Not sure on e-mail addresses either. If this info is outdated of any of you have more info please post it!!

If you're going to call, I say don't worry about not being able to speak korean.. I'm sure if you speak you're own language sounding pissed off and make sure to say "Kim Kwangsoo", "Tiara", & "F' in Stupid!" or "Dumb @$$" etc. They'll get the message.

I found these websites that says it'll send a fax to a South Korean # for Free.. Can't be sure it works (because i'm not in Korea with a fax machine to test it) but it's worth a shot. 1st one needs a 10 digit phone number so you'd put

025462987 for CCM & 023718494 for Mnet.

http://sendfreefax.net/send-free-fax-South-Korea.php

http://www.freepopfax.com/

http://www.freefaxbutton.com/south_korea_+82.php

Those are just what I found with a quick google search. You might want to seach for others too. Those websites might start blocking those numbers if they get overloaded.

Fax is a good way to go though because they take a long time to process & they can't receive their normal busness faxes if the machines are too busy receiving faxes from angry fans <_<