Diadem Forums

[12.03.15] T-ara to become 7~9 members, including replacing members

nathaniel

I think KKS just wanna to use the group name "T-ara"....to make the another group(member)...PLEASE lah...PLEASE think KKS...if u want to make the new(if) t-ara member to become famous.... go and do another new group lah....what for you adding or replaca the member....PLEASE THINK....T-ARA BECOME FAMOUS BECAUSE OF THEM(BORAM,QRI,SOYEON,EUNJUNG,HTOMIN,HWAYOUNG&JIYEON).... THEY WORK SO HARD FOR YOU AND FOR THEM....AND YOU ARE NOW MAKING THEM EVEN WORST YOU KNOW...

I really don't like the word "prideful" and "lazy" is really hurtful. They just get a week for vocation since the debut. They work even if they get sick. How can KKS say that? I guess he has a problem. I become his anti if he really do his plan to replacing members. Why you not just make new girl group KKS! Don't bother our T-ara. I really no mood now. I love Jiyeon, Eunjung, Soyeon, Boram, Qri, Hyomin, and Hwayoung.

I understand his logic, but I think he is trying to make a girl group who can be unanimously be considered as the top group in Korea. He's just taking his most successful group and changing the chemistry and hoping for the best. As fans, I can't imagine people liking this, even if it is said to be for the better. I still have a few members who I really can't bear to see gone, but maybe a couple who I might lose only a bit of sleep over (to be really honest). Of course, I wouldn't want to lose anybody, but if this whole laziness and lacking effort is true, it's hard to fault Kim Kwangsoo as strongly as some people are doing.

By all means, it's his own greed and ambitions to have a comfy retirement and beating SM - making a copycat version of SNSD isn't going to beat SNSD - not in the long shot anyway. There's plenty of other idol groups with 9 members or more and they sure as hell haven't been successful than SNSD in any way.

SNSD already debuted 2 years before T-ara did and they're backed by an agency that is among the Big Three - SM has the money, influence, connections and power to expand as far as it wants. CCM however, does not have that, at least in a comparable scale.

Considering agencies also rely heavily on the income their idols earn, this is a major factor. CCM hasn't expanded anywhere around the world except for Japan in a level comparable to any of the Big Three, plus a lot of the money needs to go to paying

the staff (managers, receptionists, composers, trainers etc.) and infrastructure maintenance and among other things. SM also

has more idol groups to rely on for income - ShiNee, SNSD, fx, Super Junior and the DBSK duo - CCM on the other hand, has

only T-ara and Davichi. Add in the fact that CCM also needs money to maintain its own broadcast channel, it provides even less money to expand overseas.

It's like a kid going up against a boxing champion in a fist-fight. CCM was never efficient in managing its artists anyway - and at current practice, never will. It will never be able to beat SM - not if a nutso like KKS is in charge. The man is an inept and incompetent manager and businessman. He is a failure.

if this is true and proceed as they planned ..this april will gonna hurt a lot of t-ara fans, especially the fans that had follow them since 'Lies'...

huge changes in concept and especially in members will definitely effect t-ara as a group that gain so much popularity recently, i'm afraid that the fans are also turn their back on them...so what's the need of fans club then???

p/s:(SNSD never changed their members from debut until now..and yet they are the nation girl group)

This just ruined my day.

I seriously do not understand what is wrong with Kim Kwangsoo at this moment! He is definitely not in the right mindset right now.

Seriously, he's considering to replace the members? Why on earth would you do such a thing to these girls who are finally reaching their popularity peak?These girls are the most hard working idols that I know in Kpop. He treats them like slaves, taking away all of their sleep, and he calls them lazy? They have finally received their first "long" vacation in three years and he dares to call them lazy? And he thinks that the current members will shine if more members are added? How so?! I believe that if he adds more members, the other members that are not being treated well, will probably never shine.

He says that he has 30 years of experience but it seems like he has none. He isn't thinking about T-ara or their fans. He's just thinking about how to get more money in his pocket. Seriously, Kim Kwangsoo is probably the most shadiest person alive. Him and his company to be exact. I feel so bad that T-ara members are treated like this. They are treated like robots. Kim Kwangsoo thinks that he can just replace them if they become old or broken. He is the one who is adding most of the stress to T-ara. He's always making them do more work. And there would probably be more effort in the singing part, if he actually gave some of the members more lines! If he gave Qri and Boram more lines, I'm pretty sure their singing skills would have improved since it's more practice. But no, he doesn't bother to do so and instead says that their lacking.

I love T-ara the way the are. T-ara consists of 7 queens, and 7 queens only. If Kim Kwangsoo replaces a member, I seriously think I cannot be a fan of T-ara any more. It wouldn't be T-ara any more. It would be a new group. I would rather have him add in a new member than to take one away, but this means that the members will shine less.

I will wait until the next statement, but right now I'm really mad. I'm mad and depressed to be exact. Hopefully Kim Kwangsoo is being a troll and just saying this to scare us fans. Seriously, T-ara is perfect the way they are. I'll fly to Korea and kick Kim Kwangsoo if anything goes wrong.

Just in case you didn't know, KKS was already a scumbag before T-ara even debuted. If you know SeeYa's Nam Gyuri, she even said that KKS is a devil before she left the agency - and that was roughly only a month before T-ara's debut.

I believe the 30 years' experience to be nothing more than a shield he uses - it's something of an excuse he has if someone's going to point fingers at him. Hell, even my dad who used to run his own business thinks KKS is an incompetent whack of an amateur when it comes to business - in fact, even his boss agrees. Arguably, one can figure out that his own goal is to try and

replace either YG, SM or JYP as part of the Big 3 - which is at best, a delusional goal that can never be achieved since all three

of those agencies beat CCM in virtually every single possible category, save for the fact they don't have their own broadcast channel.

The man clearly has issues. Even SNSD managed to improve the singing abilities of its more lacking members over time - yet, KKS doesn't seem to have grasped on the fact that time is a crucial and important factor in the entertainment industry, yet alone the saying that things get better by time.

Changing or kicking out members in the height of popularity is the same as carrying no ammunition into the battlefield.

i heard Boram want to out from T-ARA because of family matter... and Hwayoung want to become Co:ed member... aaahhh... i want all the 7 members of T-ARA..!!!

where do u heard that?? i cant imagine if boram leave t-ara..i never had a bias until i know Boram...this soo sad.. :(

KKS is really something..i cant stop cursing him! if she or any other members leave i'm sure not a fan anymore..

This is disgusting.

How dare he act like T-ara has lazy members. They work harder than any other girl group out there. They are only now about to receive their first break since their debut. They work until they are sick and in the emergency room, and they work through injury (Eunjung).

It is only now through T-ara's recent big success that fans and even diadems have come to fully love new member Hwayoung, and come to love the more shy, less 'typical' members like Boram.

How can they change our girls now, just when they are peaking in popularity? They worked too hard for this!

I love T-ara because each member is unique and recognizable. They have a special charm. Even Qri who is my least favorite member and probably least talented I still love and want to stay, but I know if they remove members it will be Qri and Boram for sure.

7-ARA FOREVER!

I say we all write angy letters to Kim Kwangsoo & Park Kwangwon (Mnet CEO/KKS's Boss)! Regular mail, Phone or Fax. Do all 3! Even if he's just trolling, if we choke their system with angry letters & calls from around the world, he'll know not to f*k 7-ara fans!

Here's the info...

Core Contents Media (Attn: Kim Kwangsoo)

269-10, Nonhyeon-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea (135-010)

Tel. +82-2-546-2982 Fax. +82-2-546-2987

Mnet (Attn: Park Kwang-won)

1606 CJ E&M Center, Sangam-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea

Fax. +82-2-371-8494

I couldn't find a phone number for Mnet. Not sure on e-mail addresses either. If this info is outdated of any of you have more info please post it!!

If you're going to call, I say don't worry about not being able to speak korean.. I'm sure if you speak you're own language sounding pissed off and make sure to say "Kim Kwangsoo", "Tiara", & "F' in Stupid!" or "Dumb @$$" etc. They'll get the message.

I found these websites that says it'll send a fax to a South Korean # for Free.. Can't be sure it works (because i'm not in Korea with a fax machine to test it) but it's worth a shot. 1st one needs a 10 digit phone number so you'd put

025462987 for CCM & 023718494 for Mnet.

http://sendfreefax.n...South-Korea.php

http://www.freepopfax.com/

http://www.freefaxbu...h_korea_+82.php

Those are just what I found with a quick google search. You might want to seach for others too. Those websites might start blocking those numbers if they get overloaded.

Fax is a good way to go though because they take a long time to process & they can't receive their normal busness faxes if the machines are too busy receiving faxes from angry fans <_<

Thanks for this!

This is disgusting.

How dare he act like T-ara has lazy members. They work harder than any other girl group out there. They are only now about to receive their first break since their debut. They work until they are sick and in the emergency room, and they work through injury (Eunjung).

It is only now through T-ara's recent big success that fans and even diadems have come to fully love new member Hwayoung, and come to love the more shy, less 'typical' members like Boram.

How can they change our girls now, just when they are peaking in popularity? They worked too hard for this!

I love T-ara because each member is unique and recognizable. They have a special charm. Even Qri who is my least favorite member and probably least talented I still love and want to stay, but I know if they remove members it will be Qri and Boram for sure.

7-ARA FOREVER!

Agreed, it's CCM and KKS's fault for not putting in any serious effort in getting Qri and Boram to improve on anything - just goes to say that their management is sloppy, lackluster, incompetent and pathetic. Hell, KKS is shooting himself in the foot for doing this.

I hope they're just change music style and concept not member

and I hope kim gwangsoo just trying to discipline the T-ara member

if CCM change the member should I go to Korea and protest in front of CCM building?

I don't see why the members would need to be disciplined unless they committed a serious crime like murder, larcency, drugs or any of that. They're the ones who did all the hard work and this is how he repays them for all of it.

Protesting ain't gonna work - you should just set fire on his house or office. THAT will wake him up.