Diadem Forums

[12.03.15] T-ara to become 7~9 members, including replacing members

nathaniel

I can't stand this. This is so stupid. I understand what the CEO is trying to do, but he can't expect us to find this situation okay. We as fans of t-ara watched these girls debut and worked their way up to being one of the top idol groups in kpop. And then he's just going to replace our precious group members with new members who did not go through the tough times, when they didn't even contribute a single thing to t-ara's success? How does the CEO expect us to respond to this? Does he think we are just going to forget and be okay with the replacements? We fans have built such a strong bond to all the members. There is no way the fans are going to like the member changes. And we won't forget either. I may have a favorite member of T-ara, but I love all 7 members of T-ara and that's a fact

wow i went from a crazy snsd fan and totally got convert by t-ara. now they are going to change things? add people... sure i guess. i mean in the recent MVs they've added back ground dancers to make their songs and dances more fun. so maybe with 2 more people they won't need backup dancers like snsd...removing members though...what a big shock to log onto forums to find out. hope no of the members change as I hope to see them live in concert someday. I don't want my T-ara car stickers to go to waste as it was made originally for them.

Oh wow, yeah KKS, you're doing a great job at managing the girls.

Put them through almost 3 years straight of hard work and you have the gall to suggest that they're prideful and lazy. :angry:

Fine, add all you want, but DO NOT EVEN think of ruining the beautiful T-ara we have now.

I can't sleep yesterday, just thinking they would replace anyone. It seems true now... =( I don't like this.... ㅠㅅㅠ How I wish all these is just a bad dream...

Adding new members, it's okay with me. Replacing... is really sad.

I would add new members and make a sub-unit of them instead of replacing the old ones. 1 sub-unit specialize in singing and the other acting/variety.

In the end, this is still so sad...

Hope that KKS will think through all this and decline everything.

Right now, all I could say is "T-ara hwaiting!"

*Please let this be a dream...*

All these times, when T-ara is at their top of the game, all of a sudden, a change? It's like a change of fate. The new T-ara might not be as successful as the T-ara now!!

Let's protest!! Say "NO" to replacing!!!

I wanna cry right now.... ㅠㅅㅠ

What is wrong with the president. if they are doing well, why replace? if he really replace the current t-ara. i'm going to korea and seriously .. ish! i don't want t-ara to break up. please pray that he won't replace anyone,. and maybe won't add new members too. if there are too many members, they will get too little lines you know,

Oh my goodness

it would be so sad to see one or more members kicked out

I really love them all

I think it is so harsh to all members that work so hard to gain their place this day

and with the competition inside a group I think it would ruin the team work

also that would be make fans upset

This is too much! Our girls worked hard for 3 years and suddenly they get 'fired' what nonsense is this!? They are finally having their own concert in July but some of them might not even be able to perform at it!? And IF they add new members, won't they instantly gain the popularity that the current members have built up with all their hardwork for the past 3 years? If it was like just a few months or a year after debut,adding of members is ok. But you're adding members to a worldwide known group it's just being unfair to the current members. Those members won't experience the difficulty of earning their popularity. Anyways, if they remove/add members now, I can almost gurantee you that T-ara will lose many of their fans. And you wouldn't want that to happen will you KKS? And in the end YOU will be the one at loss.

I don't think any member is lazy.

It just the their recent interview asking for vacation pissed KKS off.

Remember what he said about Kara when they have a problem with DSP?

I really think KKS true intention is to keep the member obey his command.

He is so pissed off when ever the singer starting to disobey

Damn that old man :(

Stupid CEO...If he wanna make announcement that there will be a big change coming in April he should just wait until all members coming back from holiday....it will be nice & polite...but now maybe all the members is not in a good condition to finish their vacation.....feel sorry to them....I think if something change I will be no longer T-ARA fan anymore. It because of their CEO are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo stupid. :angry:.....how can he say prideful & lazy....is it the girl doesn't obey him anymore or what?...What kind of lazy.....he work Jiyeon till death how can he say it lazy.....they just to tired that what had happen....when someone to tired they will be lazy enough to think or do anything.....just give them some break....and all will be okay...so stupid CEO...hope something will happen to U just GOD will pay it.... :(