Diadem Forums

[12.03.15] T-ara to become 7~9 members, including replacing members

nathaniel

i dont agree to this.. t-ara has been in the industry for 2yrs and will be having their 3rd anniversary this july and with these great change with the ceo's weird thinking this might be a downfall to t-ara why? because people have been used to the members and have love them for a long while.. why would the sudden change if the group have achieved much success with their current members now, they are at their prime right now.. what more can he asked of them..and what's with the the prideful and lazy thing he is saying.. oh c'mmon he's the one who had given t-ara a nonstop promotions ever since their debut and he calls them lazy?... im really mad at kks right now.. he keeps on changing things when its not even needed at all... i really hate his decision, its a stupid move.. i hate him.. t-ara deserves a CEO who has a sane mind..

damn, seriously?! okay, i dont know much about the management of kpop groups and stuff, so maybe this might help, or might not, with t-ara's popularity. i cant say much on that. but what i can say is that i think they are doing great now! just get boram qri and hwayoung more screen time and more lines, fans would be happy! not only so, im sure everyone remembers that period of time when hwayoung first joined, and she had received some hate for a while. if another was to replace a current member now, im not sure that that hate for the new member would cease. im pretty sure it would be much worse off. so, fine, if KKS wants to add a new member, but replacing a current member?seriously, its like destroying t-ara's fanbase while creating anti-fans for the new member. i just hope that none of the seven members now gets replaced...

seriously, the fans will push all the blame to the manager who really needs to be replaced,the members are good why for change them???

this manager can relly sell ccm to me, i swear i will buy down the company one day to stop his irrational decisions.

How disappointing. To know that our beloved diadem fandom has some unfaithful, easily-broken fans.

What's wrong with "I'll never call myself a T-Ara fan again"?? Where has the loyalty gone? Where has the love and support gone? What about the sentence that you used to end your very comment with, "I'll forever love T-Ara, no matter what, FIGHTING"?? Is this the 'FIGHTING' you're talking about? Is this the love you used to always claim to have for T-ARA? what a shame =.=

You think I'm not pissed? Heck YES, I AM! I'm so pissed and might go in a long depression soon if any member leaves. I'm so against KKS's logic and broken definition of "improvement". But My love for T-Ara will never get lessened nor will I ever stop supporting them. Even if all members leave T-Ara expect for one person I would still support T-Ara for this person. I will forever love and support the girls, in T-Ara, in another group, or even solo. If each member joins a new group I would gladly and heartfully support each of these 7 groups. I'm Loyal to the Girls. I'll forever support and love Jeon Boram, Lee Ji Hyun, Park In Jung, Ham Eunjung, Park Sun Young, Park Jiyeon, and Ryu Hwayoung. Under their own names or under the name of T-Ara I would still Stan them.

At the end, this fandom will finally get rid of its unloyal and fake fans. Just like in the removing-salts-from-water process whereafter the water would only gets purer. Let's not forget "what does not break you will only make you stronger", I hope this fandom will not be broken but instead gets stronger.

Now off crying, I really hate Kim Kwang Soo. ;____; I don't know how to react if any member leaves...I Hope KKS would take back his plan.

oh my god.. this is the best formation from t-ara that you will change?? though the leader always change, but not the member.. i think this is kwangsoo from running man.. oh sad

Even running man's kwang soo would not be that dumb to do this. I would rather he buy down the company then let that ***hole manager continue

Wow, what a dipshit.

The girls haven't had a proper vacation since debut and he's calling them lazy? Three of the girls (Qri, Boram, and Hwayoung) are hardly ever given exposure by him and he's basically threatening them when he never even gave them a chance in the first place? He goes and messes up their line distribution, makes Eunjung perform with a bad ankle, overworks them, and now he's punishing them? Punishing them for what Kim Kwang Soo? Being your cash cows?

Does he seriously think people are going to be okay with this? T-ARA is bringing in so many awards as is, he's not going to make things better. If this is about replacing the untalented members, then well... maybe he should have thought about that before adding them in??? Just an idea.

This is intended to introduce the principle of a competition so the opportunities aren't given to the members who are prideful and lazy.

Who Kim Kwang Soo? I'm genuinely curious. Hwayoung, Boram, and Qri aren't given any opportunities anyway. And as for the other four? After they break their ankles, work non-stop, and faint, they're lazy?

I don't understand this guy. He needs to go on a long vacation and stay off the LSD.

i cant sleep with this frustrating news.. if only i could meet kks right now i would certainly throw eggs and tomatoes to his face.. he really don't deserve managing t-ara.. t-ara really worked hard for the success they had now and with the addition of newbies to their group, makes it so so frustrating.. the newbies would enjoy the popularity and the success the original members had established for more than 2 years now, no way its so unfair..

if they do what that other company did to u-kiss..

honestly they seem to be testing our loyalty to t-ara or something

30 years of experience... well big bang is still humble so is suju and dbsk

i could live with them adding more members if they they remove any

i'll be extrememly disappointed

why they have to compete with each other?just compete with another group..

the only thing that will make you become stronger is being together..

each of them also have their own fans that make what t-ara more popular now, besides they are really close to each other..

if the new added/replaceable members is good enough to compete with them, just make their own group already,

why have to ruin t-ara?i rarely care about kpop before this, but t-ara make me a kpop fan..

by the way, kpop is really scary, no matter how hard you work and become successful, you need to always running non-stop :unsure:

You see the whole problem is CCM is coming up with new trolls every now and then. He announced T-ara would have their first concert in July, now there is this member change thing, do you actually think the concert would still work with different members than the current 7? No KKS, unless you're planning to cancel off everything. The photobook? if you release the photobook AFTER the member changes, how stupid would it look to the fans to have ex-members in the book? no logic right?

Everything would be affected due to the member change, be it the member's relationship with the company, promotional activities or even a decrease in the fanbase. Are you sure you are ready for all these KKS? Or are you ready to just watch your most popular group crumble to dust, and then you will too.

Having more members seem funs, but I'm really against about removing members. Unless ofcourse it was a decision by the member itself. I also didn;t like the idea of introducing the "principle of competition" among its members because of the high possibilty that it might cause conflict among the members. I have been following this group since they have debuted, so I will continue on supporting them. Good luck and more power to T-ara. :)

i dont agree with adding new members ...people are just getting used to hwayoung ......she received so much hate ...these new members are going to enjoy the fame and success that the current members have worked so hard to attain ..its not fair that they get to be on the concert and comeback in just 3 months when our girls have been working for 3 years ...adding and removing members will only cause T-ARA to lose fans and fame that they worked so hard ...its like KKS is throwing out all their hard work out the window

OMGash!! my face after reading this article was like "WTF" all over!! :o :o :o :o what the xxxx did just read??!!! Mr. CEO you officially didn't learn ANYTHING from you "30 years of experience"!!! if you do...you should have known that once you made A GROUP you CANNOT change it!! U.CANNOT.CHANGE.THE ORIGINAL.GROUP!!

they are who they are when they first entered the market!! and btw, CHANGE T-ara's CONCEPT??! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

<_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDIN ME??!! there concept of being a CHAMELEON in this industry is the 2nd most AWESOME decision YOU have EVER MADE in your "30 years"...this made T-ara soo UNIQUE from the others! and also the reason why the FANS (like me/us!!) LOVE THEM!!

what are you tryin to do??!! be like Super Junior (i'm an elf btw! :wub:<_< ) they have had the same types of SONGS for 3 CONSECUTIVE YEARS!! and some people and or FANS are getting irritated and annoyed with that type thing!!

AND TO THINK.... YOU CALLING THEM LAZY??!! are you stupid or blind?!! they HAVE WORK THEIR BUTTS OFF AND YOU'RE NOT EVEN GIVING THEM THEIR DAY OFF SINCE DEBUT BUT ONLY RECENTLY!!! GASHH!!! UR SOOO LOWWW KWANGSOO!! and just to remind you...the so called "new members" THAY DON'T DESERVE to be in T-ara...why?? because the "7 T-ara" i know REALLY REALLY WORKED HARD TO GET THIS CURRENT STATUS of theirs...and you're just gonna add NEW MEMBERS to benefit from them??! THIS IS SOOOOO FREAKIN UNFAIR!!ughhhh!!!

I swear April 7th is officially the END of T-ara!! that is if there will be changes to the original members and add more!! and btw, don't you know that if u add 1 or 2 new members...they'll have LESS fans and more haters!! look at hwayoung...she is still copping up with the popularity!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_<

so the bottom line is ...U SUCK AS A CEO KWANGSOO AND YOU DO NOT DESERVE T-ARA!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:<_< <_< <_< <_< they are better off with SME...atleast they give day off to their artists!! unlike YOU!! gashhh!! your such an ASS!! you will be the HATEST man in this FORUM...NO WORDS CAN EXPRESS HOW MUCH I HATE YOU KWANGSOO!!!! ENOUGH SAID! lol :angry: :angry:

WTF DID I JUST READ ??!!!! I gotta chill .. BUT I JUST CAN'T !!! :angry:

I don't want any additional members or any members to be replaced .... I want the 7 of them just like that ....

T-ARA is successful , it shows especially for Lovey Dovey ! They won Triple Crowns !

I think if CCM were to actually do this , T-ARA will lose LOTS of fans .. I mean really A LOT !

CCM , just give up on that idea ...

How disappointing. To know that our beloved diadem fandom has some unfaithful, easily-broken fans.

What's wrong with "I'll never call myself a T-Ara fan again"?? Where has the loyalty gone? Where has the love and support gone? What about the sentence that you used to end your very comment with, "I'll forever love T-Ara, no matter what, FIGHTING"?? Is this the 'FIGHTING' you're talking about? Is this the love you used to always claim to have for T-ARA? what a shame =.=

You think I'm not pissed? Heck YES, I AM! I'm so pissed and might go in a long depression soon if any member leaves. I'm so against KKS's logic and broken definition of "improvement". But My love for T-Ara will never get lessened nor will I ever stop supporting them. Even if all members leave T-Ara expect for one person I would still support T-Ara for this person. I will forever love and support the girls, in T-Ara, in another group, or even solo. If each member joins a new group I would gladly and heartfully support each of these 7 groups. I'm Loyal to the Girls. I'll forever support and love Jeon Boram, Lee Ji Hyun, Park In Jung, Ham Eunjung, Park Sun Young, Park Jiyeon, and Ryu Hwayoung. Under their own names or under the name of T-Ara I would still Stan them.

At the end, this fandom will finally get rid of its unloyal and fake fans. Just like in the removing-salts-from-water process whereafter the water would only gets purer. Let's not forget "what does not break you will only make you stronger", I hope this fandom will not be broken but instead gets stronger.

Now off crying, I really hate Kim Kwang Soo. ;____; I don't know how to react if any member leaves...I Hope KKS would take back his plan.

i support all girls and no matter what happens ill keep supporting them but if alot member leave then it wouldnt be T-ARA ANYMORE it would be just a name +1 old member thats how they will be viewed ...because to fans T-ara is not just a name its all the 7 members that make it up .....EUNJUNG JIYEON HYOMIN SOYEON HWAYOUNG BORAM QRI ARE T-ARA ....they are not part of T-ara they ARE T-ara ...adding/remove members will just be the downfall for T-ARA because T-ARA is like a Pyramid every part that makes up the pyramid is important otherwise it will fall down