Diadem Forums

[12.03.15] T-ara to become 7~9 members, including replacing members

nathaniel

i dont get the point of this. The CEO must have noticed how WELL they are doing just as is. Are they trying to get nine members and become SNSD or something? This is ridiculous. All the girls together is already something really special. If the CEO removes or adds more, the happy balance of the ALREADY AMAZING seven members will be disrupting. Aishh just let them be. It just won't be the same -__-"

I can't believe KKS is really doing this!

T-ara right now has such great dynamics and interaction among each other. Adding or removing a member will ruin the chemistry. They have been together for 3 years, working hard side by side, improving their craft along the way, getting recognized as a top group, earning awards together and now all of this would be stepped aside....and for what? For his pride? For money? For his ambition to beat SNSD as the top group?

It's maddening to read that KKS regards T-ara as lazy and prideful. He's so freaking screwed up. We all know how much T-ara has worked so hard to achieve the success they are receiving right now... sacrificing even their health...

I seriously can't imagine an 8-9 member group T-ara... doing this just means KKS has no respect for the group and no respect for the 7 girls.

I hope the 7 girls won't just accept this decision sitting down. They deserve more. And I know it would be hard if T-ara breaks aways from CCM but I'm pretty sure a lot of Talent Agencies and Entertainment Companies are interested in them. I just don't want the 7 of them to be broken apart.

T-ara, Boram, Qri, Soyeon, Eunjung, Hyomin, Hwayoung and Jiyeon, fighting!

i think its better replace the CEO than replace T-ARA members...

KKS watching Dream High 2, so he think he can become like that... so childish and selfish...

SCUMBAG CEO...!!!!

totally agree with you, that troll always ruins everything about T-ara. i don't know but i can feel maybe there is some tension between T-ara members and KKS such as different opinion, or maybe because T-ara sometimes complaint in front of medias about how really tired they are (of course with all that crazy schedules) and KKS wants to show his power as the CEO (i can imagine his arrogant face) so any of T-ara members don't dare to against him, so when T-ara members are on vacation, he came up with such ridiculous decision (if the matter trully like this, such a coward).

if he really add some new members with all this distribution lines, i can imagine how hyomin will just become the vocalist (not the lead anymore), hwayoung as the rapper (the main rapper is the new member), jiyeon as the dancer, eunjung as the backing vocal just sing like sounds effect "ahhh... uhhhh...yeah...", the other new member will become the lead vocalist together with soyeon and they will sing the most (i think KKS can't replace soyeon, hello she is the main vocalist, almost T-ara's song 90% is filled with her voice, she is like The Voice of T-ara), the last for qri and boram as background dancers, that's only gonna happen if they don't get dumped by that evil who likes to trolls everyone and always showing his devil smile while wearing his turtleneck sweater. WTF

Seriously, i don't want a add or replace of member...

Adding of member + Replacing = disband of T-ara

I won't be a T-ara fan any more if any of the members get replaced...

The freaking CEO doesn't think of the Fans feeling of members being added and changed...

ZZZ... all he know is to earn money using T-ara.... Damn CEO...

What will happen to T-ara old songs? Disappear...? It wouldn't be the same without the ACTUAL member singing it...

Change the CEO INSTEAD!

Pray hard T-ara not to disband...

I'M GLAD THAT ALL THE FANS DOESN'T SUPPORT WITH THIS STUPID IDEA!!!!!

T-ara is not T-ara if they change the members.. might as well change the name :{ this is so sad! their fanbase might go down

i'll literally cry if they change the members! T-ara is T-ara with the members now!

Look at SNSD! they've been together for 5 years with no changes except for the concept! so why oh why must they change T-ara??

Is there no petition against this?

seriously!

ugh.

WHY CHANGE IT!? FUUUUUUU!

okay rant over.

CCM really tricky,,once not long ago but i still remember clearly there were rumours that T-ara would have new member,,but they denied it,,,i think they just covered it up untill she/they ready to be T-ara member...and now they announce it!!!!

well hopefully this news wont effect their vacation....

if you want to win the best producer for the 2nd time consecutively..just do what do you thing is the best for both sides..if there is a little disputes over the member & you, chill out coz you are way older than them..sometimes kks, you need to learn on how to tolerate with others..& how to appreciate their relentless hardwork..if you want money, i mean, you work for mnet duh..

kim kwang soo sajangnim..i trust you but think about the fans who support them until now..yes, t-ara relies to the public more then their fan but cant you see the pattern now..

sure your 30 years of experience was impressive..with the likes of jo sungmo, sg wannabe, lee hyori & t-ara..but the 1st 3 were no more under you..

changing the company seems inevitable..

On January 9th, Core Contents Media had a phone interview with News En, stating, “What reason do we have to add another member?”

Wonder what happened to this. lol

I'll save my reaction for April 7th. At this point, it still seems like scare tactics/noise marketing due to the fact that he keeps putting out statements saying they're "undecided", he's just throwing all the unconfirmed possibilities out there because he knows they'll make news and get everyone talking. Isn't Kwangsoo well known for his media play? I'm sure something is going to change, but right now I just don't feel like it'll be as devastating as most people think it will be.

as a T-ara fan i know we must be angry when heard about replacment...but we should think about T-ara member,about fair,about their work hard...what i know is Jiyeon,Soyeon,Eunjung and Hyomin is a member whos work hard for T-ara...they always do good on variaty show,acting,singing,representative t-ara for some event..and soyeon very good in japanese language bcoz she take responsibility to being spokesperson for T-ara..so i hope them still T-ara's member..

But for me if you work on group the MOST important thing is a FRIENDSHIP and TRUST...it not about being 'lazy' anymore...

and if KKS change the member..and okey the new member work hard but how about IF they can't get along with old member...it just will ruin T-ara...if KKS want to change them,he should done it long time ago...not now...

6 members live together more than 3 years(Hwayoung 2years) in same house and share same bathroom...Laugh and cry together...and their relationship like a family,care each other..how could KKS want them be apart...when i think about that it make me more upset... :unsure:

But what can i do...Just wait and see...

:( 

Since yesterday I cannot even think about anything else. I'm trying not to overreact, as we don't really know anything yet...but it's hard.

On a happier note, I loved to see how much love T-ara recieved today through twitter, youtube etc. (btw, that video is lovely. i watched it with tears in my eyes . The fans were really supportive. I hope they will stay like this no matter what happens from now on.

I was sad when Jiwon and Jiae left, but since it happened before their official debut, and it's been anyway a long time since it happened, i'm not going to complain. BUT changing members again, especially after these 7 girls have been through so much together...now, that's NOT okay. i'm not even going to talk about how mad I am at KKS for calling them lazy.

Now all we can do is wait... and see what happens next. Once again, I realized how much I love T-Ara. Every. single. member.

as a T-ara fan i know we must be angry when heard about replacment...but we should think about T-ara member,about fair,about their work hard...what i know is Jiyeon,Soyeon,Eunjung and Hyomin is a member whos work hard for T-ara...they always do good on variaty show,acting,singing,representative t-ara for some event..and soyeon very good in japanese language bcoz she take responsibility to being spokesperson for T-ara..so i hope them still T-ara's member..

But for me if you work on group the MOST important thing is a FRIENDSHIP and TRUST...it not about being 'lazy' anymore...

and if KKS change the member..and okey the new member work hard but how about IF they can't get along with old member...it just will ruin T-ara...if KKS want to change them,he should done it long time ago...not now...

6 members live together more than 3 years(Hwayoung 2years) in same house and share same bathroom...Laugh and cry together...and their relationship like a family,care each other..how could KKS want them be apart...when i think about that it make me more upset... :unsure:

But what can i do...Just wait and see...

:( 

Yup , they are SISTERS

Imagine one day , some one come and say: Girls, you cannot be sisters anymore, I'll take some out and add new ones in , be sisterhood with the new member. WHO COULD DO IT?????????

lol! Here we go again KKS

i don't think he's planning to remove any members, try to look it in a business way, removing any member

would surely decrease their fan base and would probably affect their marketings as well.

On the other hand, adding a new member would somewhat be awkward at first but im pretty sure the

fans would get used to it , try checking out the fans reaction when Hwayoung first joined, i bet its the same. XD

lol! Here we go again KKS

i don't think he's planning to remove any members, try to look it in a business way, removing any member

would surely decrease their fan base and would probably affect their marketings as well.

On the other hand, adding a new member would somewhat be awkward at first but im pretty sure the

fans would get used to it , try checking out the fans reaction when Hwayoung first joined, i bet its the same. XD

And it took over a year for the majority of the fans to get used to Hwa Young - do you really think that T-ara

needs another member in this case? The damage wasn't certainly life-threatening but it certainly as hell didn't

receive very good feedback.

Only this time, increasing the number of members is going to make T-ara into a CCM version of Girls Generation.

This is something that will spark a major fan war with the Sones - and even quite possibly, provoke SM Entertainment

as well as affecting the members themselves to a level far deeper than what Hwa Young caused. KKS is more or less

hellbent on making war against SM for whatever personal beef he has against it, despite the fact CCM is never, EVER

going to match SM in terms of anything.

Hey, it's a talking point, right?

Whatever exactly being a group leader entails, I hope Soyeon can manage the pressure, as I imagine she's the only one with the backbone to 1) have raised issues with the boss in the first place, and 2) deal with the fallout. And hopefully the group as a whole will side with each other (and their own dignity) rather than knuckle under to the boss or bicker amongst themselves.

Just to rehash some stuff been said, yeah, the boss signed off on the group in the first place, and accepted conditions along the way without making such statements, so he deserves much blame for the problems he's talking about. And I guess he just doesn't understand how to foster talent (that is, artistic abilities) very well if he thinks creating internal competition for spots in the line-up will motivate the talent to work harder. They were signed and assigned to the group - let them rise and fall as the group they are. If the group gets complacent, usher in the rise of a different act. He's not running a sports team; these are people who want to sing and dance and need to rely on each other for support. If you want to compare it to a drama troupe (or whatever they call them), that is, a group of actors who actually do compete with each other for roles and such, I mean, it's in the name: "drama." You know, all the backbiting and stuff you hear about - but that stuff can translate into good acting energy. In the feel-good world of pop music, it just makes for angry performers without the proper emotional support to keep going. I mean, of all ironies he has the nerve to say that "stress becomes a bigger problem," and then says that part of the solution is to create more stress.

But again, it really looks like it's not about what he's saying it's about, but that he's trying to demonstrate authority after T-ara got up in his face about a few things - he may be on an ego trip, but I doubt even he thinks the new album (two albums?), the concert, the group in general will fare well with a shakeup such as he proposes. My guess is he's the sort who'd prefer to disband the group than to let them question his authority openly, and this is just him playing his hand. As for adding members, that's just grabbing at straws - if he's serious about it, it's just a man with no ideas, and not having whatever it takes to try to introduce a new act.

It's a real shame all this is going down just as T-ara was on a high - as far as I can tell, the past year has been great for them, professionally, and on a personal note, they were able to cap it off with a first vacation - and that all these positive feelings have to be muddied with the boss-man playing his mind games, but hopefully whatever happens the ladies will find themselves in a better work environment.

And it took over a year for the majority of the fans to get used to Hwa Young - do you really think that T-ara

needs another member in this case? The damage wasn't certainly life-threatening but it certainly as hell didn't

receive very good feedback.

Only this time, increasing the number of members is going to make T-ara into a CCM version of Girls Generation.

This is something that will spark a major fan war with the Sones - and even quite possibly, provoke SM Entertainment

as well as affecting the members themselves to a level far deeper than what Hwa Young caused. KKS is more or less

hellbent on making war against SM for whatever personal beef he has against it, despite the fact CCM is never, EVER

going to match SM in terms of anything.

Well i really don't think they need a new member as well as replacing any of them. For me, i think KKS would probably just stirring up some news and i bet they won't be any changes by April 7th. He mentioned about changing their concept, music style, and image which i don't get it. Since the girls popularity peaked because of the style, concept, and image that they are right now, but April 7th is almost a month away, who knows what could happen XD (the girls would be performing MBC korean music wave in Thailand on the 7th as well, just wow lol!)

I don't think any member is lazy.

It just the their recent interview asking for vacation pissed KKS off.

Remember what he said about Kara when they have a problem with DSP?

I really think KKS true intention is to keep the member obey his command.

He is so pissed off when ever the singer starting to disobey

Damn that old man :(

You have quite a point there - but truthfully, not giving your employees even a single vacation for several years is something that's not even legal, as far as I'm concerned. I'm no expert in labor laws in Korea, but working like that is just complete slavery. I can imagine that So Yeon is particularly feeling bad about the whole issue here - she was the one who had the guts to even say publicly that T-ara hadn't had a single vacation till now and that was only 2 months ago. God knows what T-ara has to compensate in return desperately to ensure they get a proper vacation and no change in members. It's truly frightening.

KKS's real intentions in the short term may be to keep the members obeying him 24/7 but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that he's hellbent on trying to beat SM with its all-famous group SNSD, the current top national girl group of Korea. There's a reason why T-ara had 3 comebacks since last year - and it ain't because the girls wanted to overstretch themselves.

I can't be sure about SM's CEO, but clearly, KKS is living in a wholly different generation - JYP and YG are headed by guys who are barely in their late 30s to early 40s and were entertainers themselves in their youth - KKS, however, was never one himself.