Diadem Forums

[12.03.15] T-ara to become 7~9 members, including replacing members

nathaniel

Oh my god! I dislike their CEO...

they don't need to change group members!!!!!! :angry: I wish they won't!

I think they are enough in membership & don't need new one... already their agancy can't manage them well as some of them don't get enough lines to sing! how would it be able to manage more? :huh:

I say we all write angy letters to Kim Kwangsoo & Park Kwangwon (Mnet CEO/KKS's Boss)! Regular mail, Phone or Fax. Do all 3! Even if he's just trolling, if we choke their system with angry letters & calls from around the world, he'll know not to f*k 7-ara fans!

Here's the info...

Core Contents Media (Attn: Kim Kwangsoo)

269-10, Nonhyeon-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea (135-010)

Tel. +82-2-546-2982 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting +82-2-546-2982 end_of_the_skype_highlighting Fax. +82-2-546-2987

Mnet (Attn: Park Kwang-won)

1606 CJ E&M Center, Sangam-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea

Fax. +82-2-371-8494

I couldn't find a phone number for Mnet. Not sure on e-mail addresses either. If this info is outdated of any of you have more info please post it!!

If you're going to call, I say don't worry about not being able to speak korean.. I'm sure if you speak you're own language sounding pissed off and make sure to say "Kim Kwangsoo", "Tiara", & "F' in Stupid!" or "Dumb @$$" etc. They'll get the message.

I found these websites that says it'll send a fax to a South Korean # for Free.. Can't be sure it works (because i'm not in Korea with a fax machine to test it) but it's worth a shot. 1st one needs a 10 digit phone number so you'd put

025462987 for CCM & 023718494 for Mnet.

http://sendfreefax.n...South-Korea.php

http://www.freepopfax.com/

http://www.freefaxbu...h_korea_+82.php

Those are just what I found with a quick google search. You might want to seach for others too. Those websites might start blocking those numbers if they get overloaded.

Fax is a good way to go though because they take a long time to process & they can't receive their normal busness faxes if the machines are too busy receiving faxes from angry fans <_<

No, lets not get ahead of ourselves with those phone calls. I've called CCM before, the receptionist picks up all the calls and really she'll be dealing with a lot of unnecessary hate calls. She does not even have anything to do with this matter,

CCM will not respond to hate and threats. Those are generally disregarded anyways. I mean, when T-ara recieve hate, don't we tell them to pay no attention to it? That's the general mindset, they will not pay any heed to such behaviour.

Sure, they will see the fan's anger but there has to be a limit, no need to start swearing at them. Write letters and all that, but keep in mind a decorum.

This is ridiculous. I really, REALLY hope he's just trolling right now because if he hasn't learned anything else, he should know by now that even ADDITIONS can be polarizing events to a group's fanbase. It's taken Hwayoung over a year to become more or less accepted by fans as a member of the group, and even now there are plenty of fans that grumble about the fact that they just don't know what her purpose is.

You don't have to look any further than After School to see what a disaster their constant member additions and deletions have been on their status in the Korean idol industry. They started off as one of the most promising girl groups in 2009; they had everything. Five beautiful girls who could sing, dance, rap, and put out some of the best damn pop tunes I've ever heard. And while I still love them, their decline is evident, in no small part to the addition of several new members while giving Bekah the boot. Pledis had the same idea that CCM has now: they were reaching for a new audience for the group, so they poked and prodded until they have a group that is barely recognizable as After School. Now they aren't even as relevant as Orange Caramel, After School's own damn subunit. *Sigh*

And the sad thing is that I can already tell who they probably have their eyes on to leave the group...it'll be Boram and Qri first since they really haven't been given anything to do for the last two promotions, which will break my heart since I stan for Boram HARD. Jiyeon, Hyomin, and Soyeon should be safe, and Eunjung SHOULD, but they've been giving her less and less to do lately. It seems like they're starting to utilize Hwayoung more so she should be fine, and plus it would be an idiotic move on KKS's part to get rid of her less than EIGHTEEN MONTHS since she initially joined the group, but this is KKS we're talking about; he isn't known for his superior intellectual capabilities. But you know what the saddest thing is? We shouldn't HAVE to be speculating on who may get their pink slip and who's safe, at all. This ain't Survivor or Big Brother. This is a group of girls who have been through a lot together and should be able to continue on their journey as a rising group together without fear that their idiot CEO is going to oust any one of them. They are successful right now, and they will continue to become successful. Does KKS see SM trying to get rid of Hyoyeon, or YG making eyes at Dara? No. That's because they know their marquee girl groups are successful as-is, and to tamper with the formula would only be a detriment.

I pray this is nothing more than shenanigans on KKS's part because if it isn't, he may have just shot his golden goose dead. The only thing he needs to do is focus on giving existing members more lines and their time in the spotlight; not trying to find more viable girls to take their place. If he does insist on a radical member change, though, absolutely nothing good will come of it. The only person who needs to go is this ridiculous son of a xxxx. Better yet, T-ara needs to get the hell out of Dodge and SUE.

KKS!!! U *******!!! T-ara should be Eunjung, Hyomin, Soyeon, Jiyeon, Qri, Boram, and Hwayoung. No more, no less.

I don't see his logic with adding more members or replacing members... This will just cause fans to get angry and some people will stop being a fan because of a new T-ara... It just won't be the same if T-ara changes or adds members... xxxxin KKS better not change the member line up, cuz I may nt support them if the changes are drastic.

ok i just made a post about CCM being smart. it looks like i jinxed them sorry everyone. lol.

but seriously. its easy to take things like this out of context. immediately jump to wrong conclusions. so lets all relax. yes i know changing t-ara sucks. if it happens id stop caring about kpop all-together to be honest. but i dont think anything like that is going to happen.

t-ara dominated the pop scene for almost a year. CCM is not going to throw that away. they built a loyal fanbase and market with t-ara. they arent going to risk losing that. they will however try to expand upon it.

its also important to note the article did not say t-ara is lazy or arrogant. he is stating he has seen success do that to others and DOESNT want that to happen [to t-ara]. do you think he would say that about the girls who just promoted non stop for almost a year?

it sounds like ccm is going to add like sub members. you know how certain members are often away due to other activities? i think if that happens, they will add a sub member to perform in their place. but with t-ara saying they are focusing on music this year i duno how many absences there will be.

if a t-ara member does leave and if its her own choice to leave then we will have to respect that. if any members leaves t-ara of her own fruition, i will support that and support t-ara as well. i will not support ccm making these changes on their own accord.

but i do know when a kpop group becomes a whirlwind of speculation, and rumors and controversy it becomes a headache and no longer fun. i follow and like t-ara because

1-they are fun and enjoyable

2-they told me to (you cant listen to bo peep and not follow t-ara. it goes against nature.)

however when a group turns into SURVIVOR IDOL it isnt fun. take a look at after school. and their graduation thing. that isnt fun. that is drama in the form of a kpop group.

i hope CCM is just playing an april fools joke on us or something lol.

guess we will have to wait and see.

Of course all we want is for are 7-ara to be together!! However, the next best option is if new members are added, rather than any removed. I have a feeling Soomi, and possibly some of the Pinup Girls will be the ones to be added..

I wouldn't be suprised if the girls weren't even informed of the changes. Just think, CCM sends 6 of the girls away, telling them to completely relax and everything then BAM! As soon as they come back chuck some of the girls out! It's disgusting how horrible this could be!

For me personally:

Jiyeon - I think she is a very safe member. She may have a lot of activities, but she is undoubtedly the face of T-ara.

Hyomin - I think she is also safe. She's always been loved in T-ara and don't see her leaving

Soyeon - Also, I think she is safe. Soyeon is the voice of the group!

Eunjung - I, am unsure. She's had an injury of late and CCM seems to be pushing her back in performances.. CCM will only be going for the healthy members, and CCM is evil enough to boot her for it.

Qri - My bias, not too safe. She's one of the least appreciated members of the group, and she's also the second oldest. However, CCM seems to be really pushing her in the last few promotions, plus she is really improving. Also one of their best Japanese speakers!

Boram - I feel she is the least safe. She's already voiced her opinions on her health and everything, I feel like CCM could be using this to get rid of her.

Hwayoung - I'm really not sure. While she's the newest member, she does seem to be a great rapper, and has great abilities. However, CCM has never really used her. She's got next to no lines in most songs, and CCM always seems to favour Hyomin and Eunjung for rapping.

KSS is such an ass. He finally lets them take a break and go on vacation, then while T-ara is on break he says they're lazy and talks about axing the members. Such an effing troll

My bet is that they're gonna take out either Boram, Qri and/or Hwayoung cause honestly they're not as active as the others members.

If they do add any more members they are definitely gonna move members from 5dolls over into T-ara.

Most likely if they keep Hwayoung, they're definitely gonna bring her sister into T-ara and have a twin concept thing going on and move ChanMi over too to have another strong vocalist besides Soyeon.

If you think about it, CCM is probably doing this to scrap Co-Ed and 5dolls all together cause they're not popular or making any money but they can keep the good people and move them into T-ara because T-ara is their cash cow

Well just my 2 cents. Still hate that this is happening to them though. Too bad we can petition since we're an international fanbase, looks like Korean T-ara fans need to speak out for us and hopefully CCM listens

Honestly, I think that KKS is doing this to get media attention and sympathy for the group. I don't think that he is actually stupid enough to break apart the group when they have finally made it to the top.

Also, T-ARA has a lot of CF deals with plenty of companies, including the 1 billion won deal they just signed earlier this year with the chicken place. I don't think that any of these companies would be too happy with any member changes because it could affect T-ARA's image and their own image.

I don't believe that KKS is a stupid man, just a foolish man. I hope what ever he has planned does not backfire...

For me personally:

Jiyeon - I think she is a very safe member. She may have a lot of activities, but she is undoubtedly the face of T-ara.

Hyomin - I think she is also safe. She's always been loved in T-ara and don't see her leaving

Soyeon - Also, I think she is safe. Soyeon is the voice of the group!

Eunjung - I, am unsure. She's had an injury of late and CCM seems to be pushing her back in performances.. CCM will only be going for the healthy members, and CCM is evil enough to boot her for it.

Qri - My bias, not too safe. She's one of the least appreciated members of the group, and she's also the second oldest. However, CCM seems to be really pushing her in the last few promotions, plus she is really improving. Also one of their best Japanese speakers!

Boram - I feel she is the least safe. She's already voiced her opinions on her health and everything, I feel like CCM could be using this to get rid of her.

Hwayoung - I'm really not sure. While she's the newest member, she does seem to be a great rapper, and has great abilities. However, CCM has never really used her. She's got next to no lines in most songs, and CCM always seems to favour Hyomin and Eunjung for rapping.

You're right, but boram's real issue is that she's older. I mean she's near 30, thats a bit too old for this kind of girl group. But I think eunjung, soyeon, jiyeon and hyomin are almost definitely safe due to their importance in the group activities especially singing parts, but then again, vocalists/rappers can easily be replaced. Hwayoung is quite unsafe as well due to the fact that she hasn't yet properly toned her vocal abilities, she only gets to sing those weird recycled lines in their songs that seem to not even fit into the overall song. her dancing is considerably good though, and moderate rapping skills and young age may save her but who knows. KKS seems to be an irrational thinker, since his plans to increase group productitivty can be seen and predicted to be counterproductive even before implementation. But yah, only thing is the bear with it and wait for Apr 7, and hopefully this is either a prank, an ambition, or they just add and not replace.

Sometimes, I just want to hit this man. If there are members who can't sing, don't add them in the first place! <_<

If he takes out members, T-ara will definitely lose a lot of fans. However, if he decides to add at least 1 new member, she'd better be talented and someone we'd all love.

Anyway, all we can do now is sit back and watch.

I hope that T-ara won't become another "After School" or "Morning Musume"

After School follows the admission and graduation system. Pledis doesn't decide to take out members and add new ones at once. When members leave, it's their choice, and they've graduated at different times. The members that joined after their debut (Uee, Raina, Nana, Lizzy and E-Young) debuted with the girls during different comebacks. For Morning Musume, again, members leave at different times (their choice) and new members are added during different comebacks + during auditions. See the difference?

What CCM is doing is just foolish.

THIS PISSED ME OFF!! I mean whod oes CCM think they are? One member added was enough and now replacing or more new members -_- I can't now they'll be even less parts...Why not just release a new group dumb a$$ CCM...I can't. I hope Jiyeon and Eunjung leave and go solo or duo.

are you serious? He never gives them a break and then he comes and say that one of them is lazy?! please, kill yourself, would you ;@ Gosh, how I hate CCM

I sense that they're going to replace Qri. Maybe Boram, but I guess it's Qri. Hwayoung doesn't have so many lines either but she was added later so they won't replace her. They CANNOT make them a 9 member group. Seriously, I hate comparisons, and if SONEs start comparing them to SNSD afterwards.. idek

I'm really pissed off right know because it's just not fair. They work really hard and I truly believe all of them can sing. The fact is that some can sing better than others, but that's what happens to every group, it's normal.

I dont want to think about it anymore... these 7 members are what makes them T-ara...

I don't understand his logic... it's hard to keep fans loyal like this (but I will keep supporting as long as they don't remove any members...)

Can't we just change the CEO? LOLz