Diadem Forums

[12.03.15] T-ara to become 7~9 members, including replacing members

nathaniel

why bother bringing them to the top when you are just going to push them down....

even if he doesn't care how the fans feel about it, at the very least spare some thoughts for the group who have been working so hard in your company to bring it to where it is now.

*sigh*

jiyeon, soyeon, eunjung, hyomin, qri, boram, and hwayoung worked so hard until now. don't you have heart, KKS? :(

KKS makes everything hard for the girls. didn't he remember that he almost never give rest time for t-ara members?

poor for the girls :(

i want t-ara move to the other agency if CCM continues to do like this.

Seriously I dont understand this dumb KKS. Whats the use of removing and adding members. And, they are going to have their fanclub and 1st korean and jap concert. The nw members have to remember the lyrics and dance step, also jap language. And its useless to have a fanclub if some members are removed. Mayb I will still support T-ara but not as hardcore as nw. And I feel suspicious because T-ara is nw having their vacation then suddenly this news came out.

Well, I just have to wait..(hoping theres no changes)

7ara forever!

Adding or replacing members of the group no great idea. I don't know what the CEO is thinking but still a lot of fans will oppose to this changes. Last year, they announced they are adding new member to the group and the group continue to gain their support from the fans. I hope the changes done are for good causes.

I don't want to add fuel to the fire but i'm just curious.......

IF EVER and i do mean IF EVER one of the members get the boot does that mean she no longer works for CCM or their contract are still with CCM?

because if it does then she can go to another agency and be out of KKS control

Why dont we do a bigggggggggggggggggest project ever. In my opinion, we should prints a lot of <ONLY 7-ARA> or something like that and put that in everywhere,around the world. Then they will understand how much we love 7 T-ara TT_TT

I do not like this idea at all. Like others have said, T-ara is on the rise and this is going to change the roster and chemistry. Yes they are professionals, but as fans you grow to love the group as it is. Removing and adding more members is going to annoy people. Even if the additions are possibly more talented the group will no longer be T-ara.

i dont know how to accept this news,feeling sad..if Boram out,i will get you stupid CEO!!! :angry:

Well, she is the shortest...by a long shot. Just saying. Every time I see them perform, I think to myself, "Who is that little kid in the back?"

i think t-ara should change company...the kks now juz wanna break t-ara up..they work so hard for company even they collapse and still say them lazy...do u think ur mighty because you create the group? if t-ara change company they will be serve much more better..kks suck...doent even think about the girl feel...juz think bout money...juz go die with ur money..do not KILL T-ARA....they are no 1 right now among girl group...i feel i wanna kick kks till he realize what happen...

I'm totally against this change member thing,

if it's the best for T-ara, I'm ok with this change and if it's also according to T-ara's wish,

but i don't think so, it's only CCM or KKS's willing :(

and also it's not the right time, T-ara is already on the peak of their success, why would someone change the member? it's just such a no sense, I don't get it

hope T-ara get the best decision :)

Cheer up T-ara! Diadems always support all of you \(>.<)/