Diadem Forums

[12.03.15] T-ara to become 7~9 members, including replacing members

nathaniel

CCM certainly didn't leak anything about Nam Gyuri when she left.

They really didn't leak anything, but they very obviously made a strong attempt to drag Gyuri's name through the mud during that press conference they had on the set of Women's Generation. They aired out all of their private dirty laundry to the public, called her a liar, said she had dual contracts, a secret boyfriend to "sponsor" her (we all know what that means), etc. They all made the whole situation much bigger than it needed to be, just to vilify Gyuri.

This was Gyuri's response to the situation:

I hated having to join hands with the devil. I didn’t want to live the kind of life people commonly talk about, about being entangled and bound to money. Who is the person behind me? When did I have a dual contract? Who is my sponsor and who is this boyfriend that is helping me? How much money did I make and how many hidden secrets contained within secrets do i have to reveal? This whole matter has turned into a huge “he said, she said” situation we’ve all dealt with in elementary school. The three members and company involved should really stop with the media play. It’s starting to make them all look bad because they all just seem to be playing victim. It’s time for them to invest the pretty penny they made into something called a lawyer and take it to court already.

Well If they don't change out members, this shouldn't give such a huge impact and be a major change, everyone seems to accept

Hwayoung the latest member added to the group. Probably it is going to be a member change, but then again... ***ck, that will totally change my image of T-ara, every girl has their own unique personality that forms t-ara, remove one girl and t-ara can't be called t-ara anymore, the company will just use the name to get money, unforunately

They really didn't leak anything, but they very obviously made a strong attempt to drag Gyuri's name through the mud during that press conference they had on the set of Women's Generation. They aired out all of their private dirty laundry to the public, called her a liar, said she had dual contracts, a secret boyfriend to "sponsor" her (we all know what that means), etc. They all made the whole situation much bigger than it needed to be, just to vilify Gyuri. This was Gyuri's response to the situation:

Exactly, "sponsor".

We don't need CCM leaking any information about T-ara's sponsors (we all know K-Pop is a very dirty industry so ccm could have anything on our girls).

Hmm, if what you said were the case, then we're looking at either Eun Jung or Ji Yeon as the most likely candidates that would leave, considering both were actresses before debut and it was their original goal in the start. And as we all know, they're among the most overworked members, if not THE most. But even then, if either of those two (or both) were the ones to leave, the impact would be immense, considering their positions in T-ara are very, very difficult to replace at this stage - not to mention they're also original members and perhaps the most well-known. Unless they're very selfish bastards themselves, it really doesn't seem all that possible that they asked for a career fully dedicated to acting - though it certainly cannot be ruled out and is open to discussion. Minus Hwa Young, given that the six members have been together since 2009, it's hard to imagine that they'd go their own way in such a fashion. By the way, I don't think lowering their paycheck is the only punishment he'll be using. The guy's a nutcase, no doubt about it. If anything, lowering the paycheck is only going to further anger the current members and cause more bad news in the long run. He's more concerned with his own ego and ambition of beating one of the Big Three - in which that would be SM and its group SNSD.

I will be sad if Eunjung leaves, but I know she could have a good solo career because she has the popularity of being actress, as well as a very well rounded singer, rapper, and performer. She is the most well rounded member of the whole group, even though Hyomin and Hwayoung are better rappers and Soyeon is a better singer, Eunjust has the widest variety of skills.

If Eunjung leaves, I can see her acting more and doing solo albums.

I hope she signs with a big agency if she leaves, like Cube or JYP, even though I know that is highly unlikely hahaha.

to add member again...

come on Mr.CEO,that is soooooooooo last year....

when the news about u try to add 8th member in T-ara,u say it just a rumor but i think that is NOT a just a rumor,huh!!!

but what make me angry is when u say they are LAZY?????

what the HELL are u thinking Mr.CEO.... :angry:

what use for 30 years experience if u try to do the stupid ideas like this....

OK...let list what the stupid thing u have done to T-ara members all this time & because ur schedule to(only what i know):

1. spread a news about Kim Tae Hee klon that make citizen angry & say a bad thing about her that make her scared & crying.that news be a bad memories to her until now....

2. Jiyeon,who is the stronger can get sick and hospitalize because working non-stop & no rest...(that u call LAZY!!!)

3. the other member keep on working even when they are injured.....(that is LAZY too??)

4. Jiyeon crying on tv because she are to tired & need a rest....

5. they work non stop until they sleep only 2 hour a day (u still want to say they lazy???)

6. Boram health become worse.....

7. Qri began to sleep with eyes open...

8. Hyomin have so much hair lost because of stress....

9. Hwayoung had a bad memories about cloth exposed incident.......

10. make a lie rumors about Soyeon scandal with other group member(don't remember which one),who is to be one of her friend just to make people forget about Jiyeon rumor in the youtube(a really a bad way to closed it...)

11. because T-ara busy schedule,Jiyeon cannot go to school & have school friend...at the same time zero memories as a high school girl & as how teen should be...(she really hope to go to school)

(if u in my country,u will be sued because child labor & not send them to school)

U still want to say they are lazy........

what!!!just because they ask some holiday,u call that LAZY....

They NOT ROBOT,they are a HUMAN....maybe because of that no one want to marry u.... :angry:

what use for 30 years experience if u treat people like a robot....

& if they are lazy just discipline them...

& if they not good,train them...what use 30 years experience if u even cannot do that.....

& stop being sooooo DRAMA QUEENS,Mr.CEO....just say the true already.....i getting really tired of ur attitude..... :angry:

P.S: i want to add more in the list but don't remember much of it...

if u want to add the list...u are welcome to do so.....

)': All this news about Boram being the most likely member to be replaced. I would have never liked T-ara if it wasn't because of her. No matter what that douchebag announces at April 7, I'll always be T-ARA's fan.

Jeon Boram!! If he thinks you're unworthy to be in T-ara, to hell with him that's his loss. You're no doubt the cutest K-pop girl in existence & I'll always support you, the same as the many other Boram fans out there. Sarang hae, Rambo. <3

They really didn't leak anything, but they very obviously made a strong attempt to drag Gyuri's name through the mud during that press conference they had on the set of Women's Generation. They aired out all of their private dirty laundry to the public, called her a liar, said she had dual contracts, a secret boyfriend to "sponsor" her (we all know what that means), etc. They all made the whole situation much bigger than it needed to be, just to vilify Gyuri.

This was Gyuri's response to the situation:

And despite that, CCM didn't really gain any sympathy or support from the public in general as far as I know. I don't recall them bringing out any solid evidence to back up their claims - just like how SM was unable to bring up anything serious to try convince everyone that JYJ was sueing them for personal motives and greed.

If anything, they made themselves look like a bunch of clowns whose typical responses on such situations are irrational and reactionary at best.

Exactly, "sponsor".

We don't need CCM leaking any information about T-ara's sponsors (we all know K-Pop is a very dirty industry so ccm could have anything on our girls).

I will be sad if Eunjung leaves, but I know she could have a good solo career because she has the popularity of being actress, as well as a very well rounded singer, rapper, and performer. She is the most well rounded member of the whole group, even though Hyomin and Hwayoung are better rappers and Soyeon is a better singer, Eunjust has the widest variety of skills.

If Eunjung leaves, I can see her acting more and doing solo albums.

I hope she signs with a big agency if she leaves, like Cube or JYP, even though I know that is highly unlikely hahaha.

I'm curious as to why it's generally thought that all celebrities have these 'mysterious' sponsors.

As far as it goes, these sponsors are more likely to be around solo celebrities or even those that aren't highly popular (Jang Ja Yeon being one particular case) - and for sure, likely don't have much say against the agencies, especially if it's the agencies that control the contracts and the idols' daily lives. That is of course, unless KKS himself happens to be the sponsor (the maggot isn't even married so there's one suspect to put on the hit list - plus FlyBri mentioned that Qri is generally thought to be that POS's 'favorite' member up to the point of infatuation).

For sure, I highly doubt members like Boram would have sponsors, considering her family's status in the entertainment industry while Ji Yeon is still a minor by age (yes, she doesn't turn 19 until June and in Korea, 19 is when one is finally an adult). So Yeon sure likely did not have a sponsor either when she joined the group - if background info is checked, she joined only a month before T-ara's debut - if she DID have a sponsor, I'm very fairly certain plastic surgery was something she would have taken - and looking at her face, it doesn't look much like one that's gone through the knife when you compare it with other idols (hell, the only thing she ever had was a shot in the nose and usually, 99% of idols don't admit they had surgery while on screen).

To put it simply, the dangerous presence of those sub-human, evil and despicable sponsors can be seen as exaggerated to a degree. Hell, a long-time friend of my dad himself is also a sponsor to several celebrities but the guy almost never met the celebs himself - and is busy with his own work round the clock.

Living costs at the dorms, costumes, MV production etc. are all also paid by the agencies themselves (or at least most of it) rather than the sponsors - while I cannot say the same for smaller agencies, the Big Three and even Cube and CCM sure as hell are able to pull it off with their own cash, which in turn, is made from their idols - and we all know where that main source of income is from - right, the fans, whom are probably in the millions. That is a huge, MASSIVE load of money. Which goes to say, T-ara's MVs initially were all short but from 2011 and beyond, they became much much longer thanks to the amount of money they earner, even as going as far as multiple Lovey Dovey MVs - highly doubt sponsors would be sane enough to pay for several MVs with the same song, yet alone one that costs millions.

I agree with you about Eun Jung - if she does leave, she'd focus on her acting and release solo albums. She'd do great in the long run, actually. Though personally, I'd say she's still slightly a bit too young to do both at once - and she's probably quite exhausted from it as well. But then again, if she left, the impact on T-ara would be enormous. If T-ara disbands or if she's the one that's given the boot, then hell, I'll support her all the way unless she gets caught for some heinous crime.

this is bul*sh*t !!! i'm starting to hate the CEO. we know it's hard to compete with other more established group, but replacing or adding more members are not the answer. it's innovation. why did you get a member who can't sing in the first place and take them out after they worked hard. damn it! i just started to like t-ara last nov of 2011 and now things like this are happening. even if it's not my fave member who's going to be replace, i don't think i can take that. even if they say it's not decided yet, since issues like this occurred, there's a high possibility that this could be done.

That KKS better not break them up. It'll only break their bond and the group wouldn't be the T-ara that we all know and love so much right now. So he better think this though before making a rubbish decision that will most likely get him (pardon me) cursed/stoned/beatened to death by fans all over the world. With his '30 years of experience', he should know that making any changes to such a loved group would only result in loss of fans and/or loss of money. And he says that he wants to boost their popularity. That's just plain bull. Ignore the fans if he wants, but he of all people should know that money will be lost. Even my teddy bear would make a better CEO than him.

this is a bad news for fans,please don't replace or change any member.the purpose is for him self not for T-ara !!!

T-ara is not going lazy but they are got another activities not just sing...Think again KKS !! Don't make a stupid decision...

When I heard the news, first thing that came to my mind was how dirty of the entertainment world nowadays. Why should all these happen to T-ara having a such agency who care nothing except money. T-ara members have to work without single day vacation for 3 years and then, when they start to complain, CCM showed their evil side by cutting their acting activities and announcing the member replacement.

Even though, my love go for Jiyeon and Eunjung, I is more and more attracted by the rest of the group. Hope, all 7 members can still be together. Support them all forever.

Before the discussion end i will still a fan of T-ara , after the discussion IF seriously my Goddess Eunjung gonna leave , I will be Eunjung's fan instead of T-ara ! AND believe me ! T-ara will totally screwed up If they really wanna replacing member , even adding a member will be so different which they not T-ara anymore !

They are just trying to run T-ara in to the ground at this point......... I think this guy never heard of the saying "Don't fix what isn't broken". Look at the bad response and feelings they created when they added Hwayoung, but people came to accept her and now they want to add/replace more? What in the world is going though this CEO's head? I hope T-ara cancels their contract with this Company and go work for someone who will appreciate them as a group.