Diadem Forums

[12.03.15] T-ara to become 7~9 members, including replacing members

nathaniel

Oh you read my blog? Amazing! Thank you <3 Are you Brian?

The thing with AKP is though, that even though they want me for opinion pieces and reviews (they are trying to boost their original editorial content now, rather than just news translations) I obviously can't say anything too crazy and controversial. I can't be on there trashing CCM hardcore or anything lol.

But I would like to write something fun but serious with my thoughts about why T-ara should stay how they are. I can say it in a respectful way.

I think T-ara would be scared to put up a fight and do a lawsuit against CCM. I wouldn't want CCM threatening them, such as leaking scandalous behind the scenes dirt that could ruin their careers. Many idols have huge scandals that the public don't know about it, and I wouldn't want CCM making T-ara's public.

you should definitely write a piece on t-ara for allkpop! especially if korean agencies actually go through the articles on the website. the article reporting t-ara's possible member change was one of the most read/commented - i hope that korean agencies saw that and realised the uproar any member change will bring..haha

and yes, i've read your blog too! love it!

2011 was the best year for t-ara so far:

sweeping all music charts with roly poly and cry cry

achieving 1st in the oricon chart on the 1st day that no kpop artist had ever made.

multiple endorsement and activities.

--i was hoping for a greater BANG! this year. but what is this!! a total shocker!!

future plans:

an official fanclub

a major 1st concert in june or july

--does kks think we are still excited? he's a total joy killer!

a US concert in april

--what will happen to this event now? another postponement? does he think "new members" can cope with everything in a short period of time?

pushing them hard to the point that member after member had to rushed to the hospitals due to over fatigue, illness, and injuries. but the girls had to continue their craft despite all these just to please their fans..jiyeon had to drop school due to her tight schedules. having a jam packed schedule everyday (their schedules are 2x more than snsd, kara, suju and 2pm-- i've seen it in an episode of rising star), not eating their meals on the right time, not having enough normal sleep, only giving them a small time of rest just now after 3 years.

--tell me if this is what he called prideful and laziness..

over 30 years of experience?

why is that he's not even in the top 5 CEOs in the indusrty?

whatever he's doing,, he's making a mistake.

isn't t-ara is the only popular artist in his agency who's giving him profitable income. if this revamp really happens, he should get ready to get BANKRUPT!!

I paid attention to the group when they were..pre-debut (is that how you call it?), and they actually caused me to be interested in Kpop, even before SNSD (although I like SNSD a tad more, sorry), and when Hwayoung joined, although I initially believed that it wouldn't be good because I liked it when they were only 6 members, Hwayoung really grew on me.

However, now that CCM wants T-ara to become an even bigger group or replace members? No, just no. I don't care if the new members are all talented and have amazing looks and voices, they will never be T-ara.

Even after a few years, these new recruits will never be on the same level as the T-ara we know today, and it's unfair to them as well. They may work really hard to be recognized, but fans will just see them as an addition to an already perfect group, and they will always be known as the "newbies".

This just disrupts everything and if CCM really goes through with this plan..I'm sorry but even though I will keep supporting T-ara, it will take a long time for me to respect and/or pay attention to the new members.

That is all

I think T-ara itself doesn't want changes right now, since they just got on top and then with a snap of a finger, breaking them down. Change is the only permanent thing in this world, we cannot really do anything about it. If T-ara would be better with these changes, why not support it? Might as well like it? I know that you don't agree to this but if we look in the side of the company, we can somehow understand what they are trying to do. They, also want the best for their company, if they knew that the 'new' T-ara would continue its success, I think they would pursue it.

I would agree with this change, adding two members, but not replacing them. Of course, we all want the original, right?

For its die-hard fans, T-ara will always consist of Boram, Soyeon, Qri, Hyomin, Eunjung, Hwayoung and Jiyeon

I BELIEVE IN THEM

We cannot foretold the future, all we need to do is to wait. Wait until all these things are cleared up

I think T-ara itself doesn't want changes right now, since they just got on top and then with a snap of a finger, breaking them down. Change is the only permanent thing in this world, we cannot really do anything about it. If T-ara would be better with these changes, why not support it? Might as well like it? I know that you don't agree to this but if we look in the side of the company, we can somehow understand what they are trying to do. They, also want the best for their company, if they knew that the 'new' T-ara would continue its success, I think they would pursue it.

I would agree with this change, adding two members, but not replacing them. Of course, we all want the original, right?

For its die-hard fans, T-ara will always consist of Boram, Soyeon, Qri, Hyomin, Eunjung, Hwayoung and Jiyeon

I BELIEVE IN THEM

We cannot foretold the future, all we need to do is to wait. Wait until all these things are cleared up

I highly doubt that all, or even the majority of CCM's higher staff even agree with KKS's idiotic decision - T-ara is currently at the height of its popularity and to change members at this time period is no different to Hitler sacking his own generals over personal reasons when winning the war was a much more higher priority.

If he thinks changing/replacing members is going to work, all he's going to do is lose a lot of fans. And as far as the Kpop industry goes, fans = money.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that he wants to beat SM financially as well as replacing SNSD as the national idol girl group of Korea by making his own SNSD-type group - the thing is, CCM can never stand up against SM at all. SM not only has a larger financial advantage but also has massive influence and connections in the entertainment industry, not to mention they're much more better at promoting their groups and the members for the most part. Hell, I don't recall SM calling out to the media that they're going to kick out any of the SNSD members over 'laziness' and 'pride'.

t-ara is back at work again today it seems with the nuclear event thingy. looks like they're all ok with nothing much going on. they are getting back onto twitter too (soyeon and qri changing display pics and eunjung and hwayoung are replying their friends). i think KKS is just trolling us. eunjung, hyomin, jiyeon and soyeon are also set to play in roly poly 2 musical in june so that means they should all be members of t-ara still. i'm guessing there wont be any change or probably just add another member (hyoyoung maybe). i think thats about it. doubt any member is leaving.

omg they better not i mean come on sometime it takes time and there hitting it of great too! Songs are doin very great and fans are rising give um a chance this is not snsdT_T! we don't need nine members! OR to replace because we all have our favs and if someones get chose it will be the end of there fandum! :( :( :( !

well im open for everything new :) i mean Hwayoung also was added later. And we will never know whats exactly happen in the group and between group and management. Maybe there are reasons that we dont know why the staff needs to be changed. Sure i hope it will only be an adding not a replacing. but i will love them no matter what or who :)

They can add new ones but they shouldn't be replacing members. It's just so not the same T-ara without Eunjung, Hyomin, Soyeon, Boram, Qri, Jiyeon or Hwayoung. I started to love T-ara with the 6 members and I really love T-ara with Hwayoung as their newest addition. I just can't imagine how would I go on as a fan of T-ara without anyone of them.