Diadem Forums

[12.03.15] T-ara to become 7~9 members, including replacing members

nathaniel

This guy is such a classless joke. I wouldnt' be shocked if Hwayoung's sister is added and 5dolls is scrapped because they've been fail. So has all of co-ed and the male sub-unit as well.

I just really don't understand why he's doing this now to T-ara. T-ara has been *GROWING* in popularity over the past year. If the group was stagnant or declining in popularity I could maybe understand it, but it hasn't been. I think T-ara is probably right the #2 or #3 most popular girl group in Korea 'widespread'. By that mean I across the board from 10 to 50 years old. Their digital sales have been very good, they've had multiple hit songs that have charted for long periods of time. It's like instead of being rewarded he just continues to abuse and punish these poor girls.

Additional I am still OK with it. But replacement is a BIG NO NO. It really spoils the whole group image. I do want to see another Jewelry, where members come and go until the whole group is different from before. Once you start replacing members, everyone will start to wander if they will be next and might even end up quiting the group. To think about it, adding to 9 members also make it such that everyone has less lines. It is worse for members like Boram and Qri when they always have relatively less lines than the others. T-ara Forever 7!!!

If they are going to do this, my feeling is it should atleast go this way..

Soyeon (T-ARA) + Eunjung (T-ARA) + Lee Hae Ri (DAVICHI) + Kang Min Kyung (DAVICHI) = Powerhouse Quartet!

Rest of members = Super Junior Female Version!!!!

Except for Jiyeon, she should just be 100% actress and fulfill her role as Little Kim Tae Hee <3

my thoughts.. don't hate me!

WTF is KKS thinking or if his even thinking at all....

Laziness?? what the hell is he talking about??? he made T-ara worked non stop since their debut... They have a lot of comebacks, they do so many MVs just for 1 song, they do variety shows, CFs, some members even do dramas & movies... So WTF is he blabbing about?!?! Even when they were sick, when they were injured he still let them work and because they were professionals even when they were hurt they bare the pain and work. So how is that called LAZY?!?!

he better not add or replace any of the members... that is not T-ara anymore... Just because he failed in making other groups doesn't he was just going to put them in T-ara just because T-ara is successful... they succeeded because of their efforts,, T-ara members effort...

doesn't he learn?? this mindset of his is the reason he wasn't able to produce successful groups... T-ara succeeded because they have the right attitude so what he should change is his OWN attitude...

this is just retarded and stupid. I'm not a hater nor I disliked the fact that Hwayoung was added to T-ara, but I liked the 6 member T-ara, I got used to Hwayoung taking some eunjung lines and was like arghhh... but now changes? why would you do that.... It just makes me want to find KKS and punch him in the face... T-ara is the BEST thing from CCM why screw it up....

Guest cruzer1979

i got new rumors.... n i hate it... that eunjung is the one leaving t-ara... i hate that rumor... i swear god if this rumors true i will never be t-ara fan... because the first reason i love t-ara is eunjung... n grow to all t-ara... until 7 April.. i cant sleep well... oh god i dont want any of them leaving from eunjung to boram....

Oh no oh no.......... I'm really sad right now. What in the world is going through KKS's mind?! I sincerely hope that he just has a great passion for trolling and that this would just be a lame April Fool's joke. Cos no one can ever replace Boram, Qri, Soyeon, Eunjung, Hyomin, Hwayoung or Jiyeon. They're just that unique! If there's any changes, then it just wouldn't be T-ara anymore. The essence would no longer be there! :(

Because he fell so many times to make the new groups so now he decides to split his famous group. =)) That is ridiculous. I agree that some members aren't working as hard as the other, but they are still busy like hell. They get 30 minutes to sleep for now, and you want all of them to get no sleep like Jiyeon. Are you human being? You want the girls to work their butts off to earn money for you, and have no rest. You give them 1 week off and you tell them lazy. Seriously? I am curious that, did the girls know all of these stupid things yet? Because they are enjoying their vacation now, I hope they will know it and find some ways other than just do as he wants. I always hate you KKS. I am sorry to say that, all of your singers are so nice but you are just the worst CEO I have ever seen. Ble`!

This news is frustrating. Adding members and replacing members creates a different group. Changing the music style will mean a different group. WHY damaging T-ara's image like this? Replace members because of laziness? So the member who will leave was lazy? What is this? Are they trying to destroy T-ara?

The addition of Hwayoung wasn't bad for T-ara, but adding and replacing is another story. I don't want to quit being a T-ara's fan but i just don't like how it sounds.

For me personally:

Jiyeon - I think she is a very safe member. She may have a lot of activities, but she is undoubtedly the face of T-ara.

Hyomin - I think she is also safe. She's always been loved in T-ara and don't see her leaving

Soyeon - Also, I think she is safe. Soyeon is the voice of the group!

Eunjung - I, am unsure. She's had an injury of late and CCM seems to be pushing her back in performances.. CCM will only be going for the healthy members, and CCM is evil enough to boot her for it.

Qri - My bias, not too safe. She's one of the least appreciated members of the group, and she's also the second oldest. However, CCM seems to be really pushing her in the last few promotions, plus she is really improving. Also one of their best Japanese speakers!

Boram - I feel she is the least safe. She's already voiced her opinions on her health and everything, I feel like CCM could be using this to get rid of her.

Hwayoung - I'm really not sure. While she's the newest member, she does seem to be a great rapper, and has great abilities. However, CCM has never really used her. She's got next to no lines in most songs, and CCM always seems to favour Hyomin and Eunjung for rapping.

Absolutely agree with you.Putting aside my bias,your expectation seems correct.Although Jiyeon is busy filming her dramas (and doesn't has enough rest),I highly doubt she'll leave.She's the most popular members and the visual of the group.

But I also think the Big 4 looks pretty safe (especially Soyeon.Considering she's the new leader,the main vocalist and official spokesperson).To be honest,almost 40-60 % of T-ara's fans are The Big 4,including me.Removing any of The Big 4,and the impact will be immediate,NATION WIDE.However,I agree with some saying that the vocalist of a group is easily replaced.But,I don't like that idea.It's like listening to a new group's song!

On the other hand,the other 3 do seems shaky.I still can't accept the fact that the CEO added Hwayoung just the reduce the age average of the group.WTH?If she's kick out,I pity her.She's is consider new to the group.So,seeing him wanna reduce the age average,there's no surprised he'll kick out the 2 oldest unnies for his own sake!He's greedy,selfish and a cuckoo.Talking trash to his own members,is..........rubbish.

Please,stop thinking nut,Mr CEO.I'm just getting to distinguish their voice in a song,and now you're trying to make them in to SNSD-alike?I have to admit,I am a SONE too.But changing them into 9 membersSeriously,my heart is about to explode reading the news,and I mean it literally.

CCM have said about the girls will be competing for their parts in songs and on stage.. which brings me to beleive that Eunjung, Boram and Hwayoung are the least unsafe. I know I keep saying the same thing, but they are the ones that are pushed back during performances. The thing is, while the Eunjung, Soyeon, Jiyeon and Hyomin have a lot of activities outside T-ara, that benefits them, for all we know, it could hinder them. CCM could see this as that they have too many activities to focus on for T-ara. We don't know whats going on in his sick twisted head right now!

Not to mention that if they become Nine members they will be bashed and receive anti's from SONES who think that CCM will be trying to mould T-ara into SNSD.

Expecially with the "concept change".. I think CCM is going to take away the retro concepts.. give them more sexy, dark, concepts.

You're right, but boram's real issue is that she's older. I mean she's near 30, thats a bit too old for this kind of girl group. But I think eunjung, soyeon, jiyeon and hyomin are almost definitely safe due to their importance in the group activities especially singing parts, but then again, vocalists/rappers can easily be replaced. Hwayoung is quite unsafe as well due to the fact that she hasn't yet properly toned her vocal abilities, she only gets to sing those weird recycled lines in their songs that seem to not even fit into the overall song. her dancing is considerably good though, and moderate rapping skills and young age may save her but who knows. KKS seems to be an irrational thinker, since his plans to increase group productitivty can be seen and predicted to be counterproductive even before implementation. But yah, only thing is the bear with it and wait for Apr 7, and hopefully this is either a prank, an ambition, or they just add and not replace.

Even though Boram is turning 26 this year, do note that 2NE1's Dara and Bom are even older - and there's no sign of them being dropped off forcibly by YG. Two of After School's members, Ka Hee and Jung Ah are 31 and 28, respectively - and they're definitely not even close to being kicked out.

Given that CCM's roster list is fairly small and definitely likely has a lot less potential trainees than agencies like SM, YG, JYP, Cube etc., getting a vocalist to replace either So Yeon, Hyomin or Eun Jung isn't going to be a very easy job with such time constraints and competition with bigger agencies (not to mention individual singers themselves probably won't risk their own health and free lifestyle by working for a crackpot whose intelligence and ethics is very questionable at best).

KKS is a poor and inept businessman - that's as far as it goes. 30 years of experience doesn't really help since he only became CEO from the 21st century and beyond. The 1980s ain't the same as now, for sure. Hell, his decisions are enough to make all of my dad's business friends laugh, joke and mock about him.

Absolutely agree with you.Putting aside my bias,your expectation seems correct.Although Jiyeon is busy filming her dramas (and doesn't has enough rest),I highly doubt she'll leave.She's the most popular members and the visual of the group.

But I also think the Big 4 looks pretty safe (especially Soyeon.Considering she's the new leader,the main vocalist and official spokesperson).To be honest,almost 40-60 % of T-ara's fans are The Big 4,including me.Removing any of The Big 4,and the impact will be immediate,NATION WIDE.However,I agree with some saying that the vocalist of a group is easily replaced.But,I don't like that idea.It's like listening to a new group's song!

On the other hand,the other 3 do seems shaky.I still can't accept the fact that the CEO added Hwayoung just the reduce the age average of the group.WTH?If she's kick out,I pity her.She's is consider new to the group.So,seeing him wanna reduce the age average,there's no surprised he'll kick out the 2 oldest unnies for his own sake!He's greedy,selfish and a cuckoo.Talking trash to his own members,is..........rubbish.

Please,stop thinking nut,Mr CEO.I'm just getting to distinguish their voice in a song,and now you're trying to make them in to SNSD-alike?I have to admit,I am a SONE too.But changing them into 9 membersSeriously,my heart is about to explode reading the news,and I mean it literally.

For T-ara, there's also the possibility that the surviving members will have a frosty relationship with the new replacements - the last thing an idol group needs is the members fighting amongst themselves. Such a decision is likely to hit So Yeon the most, as her position as T-ara's leader.

However, I disagree that a vocalist can be replaced easily - CCM's roster list isn't as large as most other agencies and hence, probably has less trainees to choose from.

The bigger picture is that KKS is definitely hellbent on trying to compete with SM by making a group similar to SNSD. It will receive a huge lot of flak from the SONEs and even from SM itself. Lee Soo Man and the rest of SM's higher ups are probably not very happy with KKS's decision either. In short, KKS's goal is to get T-ara to replace SNSD as Korea's top national idol girl group as soon as possible - and that is a delusional and impossible goal, to say the least. There's a reason why T-ara had 3 comebacks since last summer. But it's simply not going to work as SM has the money, influence and connections to expand anywhere it wants - CCM doesn't. But Kim Kwang Su doesn't seem to realize that.

With Co-Ed pretty much non-existent while other famous artists in the past like SeeYa, SG Wannabe and Lee Hyori having disbanded or left CCM, I have a feeling T-ara may be the next to follow. Neither of those three worked for CCM for long at all.

Please no... T-ara will only be T-ara if there are 7 of them = Eunjung + Jiyeon + Hyomin + Boram + Qri + Hwayoung + Soyeon NO MORE NO LESS.

"If there's no effort or there is no singing skills, the members will not be given parts (measures) to sing."

Qri and Boram was part of T-ara from the start and definitely have the vocals, looks and everything.

Hwayoung put in effort, and of course is one of the sexiest girlgroup rappers out there imo.

So why don't CCM question themselves about not giving them lines in the first place?

I love Jiyeon, Eunjung and Hyomin (in fact Eunjung and Jiyeon are my bias) but there is too much hype about them because of their stuff like acting out of T-ara... CCM is not being fair in chances in the first place :(

This is a bad news for me.. there are some members are still haven't got lines for a song and KKS intend to put another member in T-ara.. i dunno what will happen to T-ara if it's really happen,, they're already so cute together now, why KKS should disturb it!!

KKS has loose screw in his brains or is he trying to get afew 'pacemakers'?!!

One moment: Fanclub, concert, holidays.

Next thing u know: Change of members, addition of members dis and that.

KKS!! If u are not blind, i duno wad are you? SNSD has atleast 10 days off a month after their activities YOUR GIRLS T-ARA DOESNT REST like SNSD... if they have no group activity for sure there is individual activity.. Lazy? If that's call lazy, than wonder wads his definition for 'hardworking'

KKS has loose screw in his brains or is he trying to get afew 'pacemakers'?!!

One moment: Fanclub, concert, holidays.

Next thing u know: Change of members, addition of members dis and that.

KKS!! If u are not blind, i duno wad are you? SNSD has atleast 10 days off a month after their activities YOUR GIRLS T-ARA DOESNT REST like SNSD... if they have no group activity for sure there is individual activity.. Lazy? If that's call lazy, than wonder wads his definition for 'hardworking'

Hmmm, could you provide any solid information that SNSD gets at least 10 days off a month? Just curious since I never heard anything about that.