Diadem Forums

[12.03.15] T-ara to become 7~9 members, including replacing members

nathaniel

this makes no sense..

first off.. t-ara just triple crowned for the first time with lovey dovey.

second they are promoting photobooks and other items what not..

KKS needs to stop trying to compete with SM and SNSD and realize T-ara is perfectly fine where they are.. nothing he does will dethrone SNSD, and this is coming from me a T-ara fan first, snsd fan second..

if he wants to say F U to all the loyal t-ara fans that are buying the photo book and projects that are coming out in the next few weeks they he can pretty much just break up the group.. i find it disgusting that hes just in it for the money.. 30 years?!?!! seems like hes been in the business more like 30 days.. Get Real..

I understand the reason to changing form of T-ara, but I really didnt want see any T-ara's members out from this group. I really love T-ara event they add 1 member, but please, dont replace it with another "uknown" girl.

Thanks for sharing this news.

oh mannn.. i really dislike such news.. why change such a perfect group?

these 7 perfect ladies are just perfect the way they are in a group..

i dont get the mindset of the CEO either.. his thinking is kind of weird.. no offense

how can any one of them be lazy and nail the dance steps at every performance?

Okay CCM, you already piss me off -_- first, you changed member of 5dolls *sorry if OOC* and added new member on speed. you exchange their entertainment to GM Media. And now?!?! TIARA? Like seriously? At first I heard about this, I thought maybe its a hoax alias rumour. But now, seeing this topic makes me think that actually you WILL make it! I mean, COME ON! They already perfect with 7 members! Don't follow AKB48 or something! THEY have their own CHARM! 9 members? They will called plagiarizing SNSD. Truthfully, what you want?!

Hey look! All diadem in this entire world LOVE THEM with 7 members. Adding Hwayoung is amazing decision that you've made! But adding 2 more and KICK some of them? That's stupid! Do you know that maybe all diadem hate 9TIARA? 7TIARA is the best <3. I'm sorry, if CCM really add, I'll let go my official Diadem position *lol*. Stupid idea from them, like wth-_______-

Okay CCM, you already piss me off -_- first, you changed member of 5dolls *sorry if OOC* and added new member on speed. you exchange their entertainment to GM Media. And now?!?! TIARA? Like seriously? At first I heard about this, I thought maybe its a hoax alias rumour. But now, seeing this topic makes me think that actually you WILL make it! I mean, COME ON! They already perfect with 7 members! Don't follow AKB48 or something! THEY have their own CHARM! 9 members? They will called plagiarizing SNSD. Truthfully, what you want?!

Hey look! All diadem in this entire world LOVE THEM with 7 members. Adding Hwayoung is amazing decision that you've made! But adding 2 more and KICK some of them? That's stupid! Do you know that maybe all diadem hate 9TIARA? 7TIARA is the best <3. I'm sorry, if CCM really add, I'll let go my official Diadem position *lol*. Stupid idea from them, like wth-_______-

Be chill , everything has remain unknown before April 7th , even we are all hated KKS but i prefer we keep on support them and stay observe until the day. I know this news made most of us pissed off but just relax, I think CCM is not silly after all, they won't make some decision roughly.

Be chill , everything has remain unknown before April 7th , even we are all hated KKS but i prefer we keep on support them and stay observe until the day. I know this news made most of us pissed off but just relax, I think CCM is not silly after all, they won't make some decision roughly.

CCM's level of management isn't exactly what you can call sane at all. In fact, one might say they're probably among the most incompetent entertainment talent agencies in the Kpop industry. Even the Big Three are likely to crack a few jokes about them occasionally.

If you checked their previous record, SG Wannabe, Lee Hyori and SeeYa were all under CCM years before T-ara even debuted - all of them left CCM after just a few years, while SeeYa's Nam Gyuri left, followed by the group's ultimate disbandment last year.

Plus, look what happened to Co-Ed. CCM practically dug their graves and buried them there.

Upon Nam Gyuri's departure, KKS actually made the news more bigger than necessary, going as far as slandering her in public with some of the most despicable and villainous lies. KARA's lawsuit a while back also made KKS even announce that they should be BLACKMAILED and FORBIDDEN from the entertainment industry. As long as that nutcracker is in charge, T-ara and CCM as an organization aren't going to stay happy.

KKS is more concerned with beating SM and dethroning SNSD as Korea's top idol girl group, even if it means he has to change members of T-ara. He doesn't give a sh!t about the well-being of the current members.

kks should watch hello baby & pretty boys first..then he will hesitate for sure regarding the line-up changes..

if the changes would bring the best out of t-ara, so be it..if no changes, then that's better..

i can accept any changes especially for each member's roles(leader, rapper,etc) & music style..

member changes? guess we have to wait..

Hi, this is my first post and I don't know how to post news here, also english is not my language, sorry.

I want to comment about CCM asking for adding more members to T-ara, I haven't seen any mention in the whole thread of posts so I like to share this twitter post CCM where asking to fans about this subject.

https://twitter.com/#!/CoreContents/status/184911965406244865/photo/1

This sounds me very strange, lately they are only posting about T-ara and Davichi, maybe are guessing to join both? they are only focused on sharing pictures and videos about Davichi and T-ara and suddenly, boom! ask this question... I don't know what to think but CCM is acting very weird. Let's wait for 7 days to see what happend to our 7 girls.

Why is there a need to replace members ? if you wanna add members , just add . i dont see why you need to replace the current members . we love the current members , if you add more members we're okay . but replacing the current members ? that aint Cool .

i was a bit skeptical too when they got Hwayoung. i hate the 'lets add more members' move. who the hell thought it was a good idea? theres no need to replace and add members. why can't they just stay like that forever?

Hi, this is my first post and I don't know how to post news here, also english is not my language, sorry.

I want to comment about CCM asking for adding more members to T-ara, I haven't seen any mention in the whole thread of posts so I like to share this twitter post CCM where asking to fans about this subject.

https://twitter.com/...6244865/photo/1

This sounds me very strange, lately they are only posting about T-ara and Davichi, maybe are guessing to join both? they are only focused on sharing pictures and videos about Davichi and T-ara and suddenly, boom! ask this question... I don't know what to think but CCM is acting very weird. Let's wait for 7 days to see what happend to our 7 girls.

Davichi is fairly well known amongst the Korean youth and to an extent, the public as well. If both those groups were somehow combined, the only thing CCM will get is major flak from the media, fans of BOTH groups and the public. Combining the two groups together is also at best, a very ridiculous move.

It's like combining exterminators and rats. It's simply not feasible - sure CCM can do whatever it wants but their level of management was never impressive since years back.

i was a bit skeptical too when they got Hwayoung. i hate the 'lets add more members' move. who the hell thought it was a good idea? theres no need to replace and add members. why can't they just stay like that forever?

Because unfortunately, KKS is more concerned with T-ara dethroning SNSD as Korea's top national idol girl group, and beating SM Entertainment. He doesn't give a crap about T-ara's members. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out.

If anything, the only person who needs to be replaced is KKS himself - permanently, that is.

I just watched a fancam from a lovey-dovey performance where Sooyeon came out and sang on the side while leaning on a crutch.

I don't get why T-ara would add members. They already have 9 members.

Eunjung, Hyomin, Jiyeon, Soyeon, Qri, Boram, Hwayoung, IV Drip, Crutches.

This post deserves a reward.

Let's also not forget the ambulance crew, stretchers and hospital beds as well as medical staff.

The only reason why she was added is to reduce the age average in T-ara.I believe most of T-ara fans knew this.Enjung,Hyomin and Jiyeon were guests in a show back in 2010 and Hyomin said this herself.Well,I'm not shocked hearing this reason considering KKS himself is a cuckoo and only think "highly of himself".

To be very honest here,I knew T-ara quite late but I've heard almost all of their songs.Yes,Hwayoung can rap and she is a great rapper but her rapping skills is not fully used in T-ara songs.They can't even distributed lines fairly amongst T-ara and now,adding another member(s) will only make matter worse.

I just watched a fancam from a lovey-dovey performance where Sooyeon came out and sang on the side while leaning on a crutch.

You know,being a Soyeon's fan myself,I was hurt seeing her in that condition where at least she should has given a chair to sit by the authorities but she was performing with a cheerful smile.She's not the only one who had performed with an injury.Jiyeon,Eunjung and Hyomin also performed on stages although their injury were not fully healed but they performed professionally.

One thing that I don't understand is why there is no news about it?All news in AKP or Soompi are selcas of this popular girl/boy,etc..When any of T-ara members got caught in a controversy,rumors spread like wildfire.

LOL about their "new members"..So true :lol:

Davichi is fairly well known amongst the Korean youth and to an extent, the public as well. If both those groups were somehow combined, the only thing CCM will get is major flak from the media, fans of BOTH groups and the public. Combining the two groups together is also at best, a very ridiculous move.

It's like combining exterminators and rats. It's simply not feasible - sure CCM can do whatever it wants but their level of management was never impressive since years back.

Not to mention.. theres already a limited amount of lines for the members.. and we all know certain members get maybe 1 line if any, adding davichi makes no sense.. Also if hes worried about $$$ like it seems he is.. .. fusing t-ara and davichi is actually a revenue loss, because you will only have revenue from 1 group instead of 2

The only reason why she was added is to reduce the age average in T-ara.I believe most of T-ara fans knew this.Enjung,Hyomin and Jiyeon were guests in a show back in 2010 and Hyomin said this herself.Well,I'm not shocked hearing this reason considering KKS himself is a cuckoo and only think "highly of himself".

To be very honest here,I knew T-ara quite late but I've heard almost all of their songs.Yes,Hwayoung can rap and she is a great rapper but her rapping skills is not fully used in T-ara songs.They can't even distributed lines fairly amongst T-ara and now,adding another member(s) will only make matter worse.

You know,being a Soyeon's fan myself,I was hurt seeing her in that condition where at least she should has given a chair to sit by the authorities but she was performing with a cheerful smile.She's not the only one who had performed with an injury.Jiyeon,Eunjung and Hyomin also performed on stages although their injury were not fully healed but they performed professionally.

One thing that I don't understand is why there is no news about it?All news in AKP or Soompi are selcas of this popular girl/boy,etc..When any of T-ara members got caught in a controversy,rumors spread like wildfire.

LOL about their "new members"..So true :lol:

Hmm, I thought adding in Hwa Young was to loosen up EJ and Hyomin's workload as rappers for the group? Besides, EJ and Hyomin and Ji Yeon are the most overworked members. If adding Hwa Young was to lower the age average in the group, then it's an epic failure since FIVE of the members are in their early or mid 20s now.

The only place KKS deserves to be in is some hellhole like Somalia, Afghanistan, Chechnya, Sudan etc.

Regarding So Yeon's injury, I suspect the worst. If there's no news about it popping up, then one may even argue that CCM (or KKS himself) actually covered it up since they (or he) could be the ones behind So Yeon's injury. While I cannot say it's definitely true due to lack of evidence, it certainly cannot be ruled out - after all, So Yeon's the one who spoke out against KKS on TV a while back. By giving the members a break, it certainly gives KKS the perfect opportunity to have her injured without anyone knowing how it happened.

Hmm, I thought adding in Hwa Young was to loosen up EJ and Hyomin's workload as rappers for the group? Besides, EJ and Hyomin and Ji Yeon are the most overworked members. If adding Hwa Young was to lower the age average in the group, then it's an epic failure since FIVE of the members are in their early or mid 20s now.

The only place KKS deserves to be in is some hellhole like Somalia, Afghanistan, Chechnya, Sudan etc.

Regarding So Yeon's injury, I suspect the worst. If there's no news about it popping up, then one may even argue that CCM (or KKS himself) actually covered it up since they (or he) could be the ones behind So Yeon's injury. While I cannot say it's definitely true due to lack of evidence, it certainly cannot be ruled out - after all, So Yeon's the one who spoke out against KKS on TV a while back. By giving the members a break, it certainly gives KKS the perfect opportunity to have her injured without anyone knowing how it happened.

While the reason of lessen up Eunjung,Jiyeon and Hyomin might be true,the age average thing is true,too.I just watched the interview and the memories of Hyomin saying it,is still fresh in my mind and from the way I see it,she's not joking.But yeah,Hwayoung does help to loosen up their overworked schedules.Recently,only 5 members performed on stages due to drama shooting and viewers started complaining that their biases were not there and they did not want to see their performances,bla bla bla..

KKS himself is an epic failure,we all know that.Besides,I don't see any problem of having a mid-20 celebrities.Super Junior's members nearly hit 30 or just look at BEG,3 out of 4 of them already 30 and I don't any sign of slowing down.

Now that you said that,it makes sense.Of course we cannot accuse arbitrary but considering how [put a suitable word here] KKS is,there quite a possibility though.We all know how brave Soyeon is and being the spokesperson (and the leader) added a bonus for her to speak out for the girls in public.And,I still can't get over the fact that he'll follow them to Europe.Like you've said in some posts before,he just want to tighten his grip and make sure nobody crosses the lines because he know it will be really dangerous if he let Soyeon in Korea alone.....

You, sir, just won the internet. Seriously made my day right there XD

Whoa, conspiracy theory...while I agree that KKS is really stupid, I doubt he'd actually have Soyeon injured considering how counterproductive that would be. Also, he'd be screwed if she revealed it; even if some people don't believe her, his stocks would probably plummet from the bad press. And yeah, definite lack of evidence...I feel that your claim there is a little too much. Possible, even makes sense in a really creepy way, but yeah. I really hope it was just some accident and nothing deliberate...or I'll seriously lose faith in the world.

On a side note, adding more members just seems silly; the screen time is stretched as is, any more and you'll just be adding backup dancers. 7 is good, but when you get more than that...*sigh*

Are they trying to be like After School with the "Graduating process" concept? Even I didn't like that idea in the first place. No fan wants to hear about members leaving/being replaced. Not after having them altogether for years now.

It's safer if they add in members but the opposite will cause a sh*tstorm. Seriously KKS, just don't cause trouble.

Also, It kinda sucks when fans say they will stop being a fan of T-ARA if a member or so leaves. Despite a member change, It would be nice to continue supporting T-ARA nonetheless :/ I've never given up on a group I've liked and i'm not starting now.

Geez, I just recently became a fan of T-ARA too and now they think of pulling this kind of stunt, what even -__-