Sign in to follow this  
nathaniel

[12.03.20] T-ara Hyomin to become the assistant photographer for Hwang Jihyun-Lee Haein's girl group 1-billion won debut project

[12.03.20] T-ara Hyomin to become the assistant photographer for Hwang Jihyun-Lee Haein's girl group 1-billion won debut project

201203201035031002_1.jpg

T-ara's Hyomin has become an assistant photographer in a one billion won (~892,220 USD) photoshoot project.

According to her agency, T-ara's Hyomin is extremely interested in photography and pictures, and even holds a collection of cameras. Her agency offered her to go to to Italy, Switzerland and Austria for a photoshoot project and she readily accepted with much excitement.

Hyomin will assist as a secondary/assistant photographer for the overseas shooting of the seven-member rookie girl group consisting of Hwang Jihyun, Choi Sooeun, and Lee Haein. The photos will be taken as a teaser for the debut album of the girl group.

The agency said, "The new seven member girl group's debut album teaser will be visually stunning like a CF or movie. They'll be introduced with a different look than ever before."

The seven member girl group consists of actresses Hwang Jihyun, Choi Sooeun, Lee Haein, and 2010 Supermodel runner-up Kim Hyeji. The other three members have not been revealed, but have an average height of 169cm. They will debut in May.

Meanwhile, Hyomin is preparing for a new album release with T-ara and their first concert and establishing a fanclub in July.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20120320n07800

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

Congratulations to Hyomin! I am so happy for her! I am sure she will do her best as this chance doesn't come often to anyone. She is talented and smart.

It looks like she'll be in a hectic schedule again... I wish her all the best ^___^

Congrats to Hyominnie..~~Wow,going to Italy,Switzerland and Austria..Sounds like a hectic schedule.I hope she didn't fall sick.

Meanwhile, Hyomin is preparing for a new album release with T-ara and their first concert and establishing a fanclub in July.

Hurm,isn't this mean Hyomin wouldn't be kick out by CCM?

Woot, she must be really excited! I'm happy for her :D

She's getting a lot of experience lol

Congrats to Hyominnie..~~Wow,going to Italy,Switzerland and Austria..Sounds like a hectic schedule.I hope she didn't fall sick.

Hurm,isn't this mean Hyomin wouldn't be kick out by CCM?

It does seem like it huh? lol

I can't help by feel that CCM is pushing these projects on the girls ... >.<

But since it's something that Hyomin is probably really interested in, i don't see any harm in this :o besides the pack schedules.. plus that new musical that she's going to be in @.@

From the looks of it, it's great but... everything Hyomin has been personally involved before had it shares of disappointment : 5dolls outfits, her role in her Summer movie, which apparently she rewrote to make it better (can't imagine how bad it was before then....), T-ara's MV's editing where a lot of mistakes can be seen.... and now that.... don't know what to think of it. Maybe she should just focus on singing lessons for a while.

WOW..Rare oportunity for Hyomin. Congrats Hyomin!

Is the girl group also belongs to CCM?

No they don't. They're KKS group, but they were moved to GM CM along with Co-ed.