Diadem Forums

[12.03.20] Eunjung to join Jiyeon, Hyomin, Soyeon in "Roly-Poly 2" musical

nathaniel

[12.03.20] Eunjung to join Jiyeon, Hyomin, Soyeon in "Roly-Poly 2" musical

2012032010294573311_1.jpg

Kim Wanseon will star in her first musical since her debut 26 years ago.

According to the musical publisher, Kim Wanseon is cast as the female lead in "Roly-Poly 2", the sequel to "Our Youth Roly-Poly".

"Roly-Poly 2" is created by T-ara and Davichi's agency who also produced "My Mother" and "Really Really Like You". "Roly-Poly 2" will show the friendship and rebellion of girls in the 1980s', but also bring back memories from the older audience members.

Girl group T-ara's popular retro song "Roly-Poly" is the concept that inspired the musical, and will be performed on stage with lively choreography reflecting the time.

Jang Hyejin and Park Hyemi have decided to continue to appear as cast members. T-ara's Jiyeon, Hyomin and Soyeon who played young female cast members also stay, and will be joined by Eunjung.

A representative from the agency said on the 20th, "The story of 'Roly-Poly 2' is different from the first. The audience had fun during the first, and they will continue to, but will experience a new concept with Kim Wanseon as cast."

"Roly-Poly 2" will begin in early June.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20120320n07530

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

for this reason JIEUNHYOSSO stay in t-ara........they safe for april change

Wow,everything needs to be done in June and July,their first major concerts,musical,Japanese album,etc.

Well,I expected more trips to the hospital especially our 2 actresses.I hope our leader won't collapsed from fatigue.

Yeah,hearing this news making me guess that the Big 4 is save from becoming KKS' victim this April.

wow, news just keep coming after their one week break!

hopefully this means that t-ara are staying together!!!

i take this as good news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 T-ARA!!!!!!!! 7-ARA!!!! FOR THE WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeahh.. I believe 7-ara will stay as 7 members after 7th April ;).. Love T-ara..

holy sh**... >.>

Drop the drama/film acting only to be musical actresses xD

Oh well, at least they have other people playing the same characters so they don't have to be there 24/7 ^_^

But in June.. :unsure: that means they're busy as hell right now.. Promotions, albums, concerts plus a musical.. yipe... :(

Well this confirms Hyomin, Soyeon, Jiyeon and Eunjung aren't going anywhere.

My thoughts exactly, meaning the three that are allegedly in danger right now are Boram, Qri, and Hwayoung.

I'm hoping we'll hear some definitive news on activities coming up for these three soon, but since they rarely promote outside of T-ara anyways I wouldn't be suprised if we didn't hear anything until April 7th.

*Sigh* This waiting game is horrible.

Lol I was like no way that's EunJung in the pic lol. True with all the comments above, seriously KKS what was all this no more acting deally...I mean this is just a loop-hole. I'm pretty sure most of the songs for their Jp album is just japanese versions of their songs so that might be do-able, but their korean album... man their company might just cheap out and push a mini-album. T-ara stay healthy! 7 Forever!

What is this?

CCM said T-ara won't be acting for all of this year. What a bunch of hypocrits -_-

Add in that T-ara also has to promote in Japan in June, followed by their second album in July, the timing for this musical is just god-awful.

KKS, you're starting to give me more justification in slandering you and you company, old f**ker.

i think t-ara is the busiest girl band in korea!!

look what they do to t-ara.

yeah, i like watching t-ara in drama, MV, variety shows, and concert. i like listening their songs too. but compared to it all, I want them to get enough rest! they're so busy since 2011.

please, take care their health, CCM.

I think I'm become crazy because I'm a bit happy with this news - means 4 of them are already in safe position, even though I know that means they will have crazy packed schedule in June. I hope they still have time to rest and I'm waiting for good news about Boram, Qri, and Hwayoung. :( 7-Ara hwaiting!

I hate thinking about the fact that members can be cut since they are not active.

I always thought it was good thing that idols get to have a break once in a while but it seems if you are a member of t-ara, you have to be super busy or else CCM will replace you.

They are totally threatening them to take even more work in, it is just not right :angry: