Diadem Forums

[12.03.20] Eunjung to join Jiyeon, Hyomin, Soyeon in "Roly-Poly 2" musical

nathaniel

That's what i though early , after this announcement made is confirm that Goddess Eunjung , JiYeon , SoYeon , Hyomin will remain in group. From what i observed , Hwayoung will still remain as well because she's the latest member that added into group , even CCM wanna replace her they might need more observation on her. So what i think is Boram and Qri left @@. Whoever getting replace also will be a sad case T.T

Daebak ! Finally can see my Goddess Eunjung on this musical stage ! Fighting !

I don't understand how everyone can say they are safe? what if KKS moves them to his lower company GM CM? They would still be "In the company" but not T-ara.

If that really happened , I will still support them as T-ara's fan even they not famous anymore , they not getting new songs , they not participate on any events. As long as 7 of them still be together ! But if they separated , I will only be the fans of Goddess Eunjung instead of T-ara.

My thoughts exactly, meaning the three that are allegedly in danger right now are Boram, Qri, and Hwayoung.

I'm hoping we'll hear some definitive news on activities coming up for these three soon, but since they rarely promote outside of T-ara anyways I wouldn't be suprised if we didn't hear anything until April 7th.

*Sigh* This waiting game is horrible.

yeah.. the 3 underrated members are in big trouble .... hope they stay together... :(

nice to hear that eunjung will be added to the cast..i love to see her... but i hope she do not tire herself too much.. she seems to have many activities at her hand.. not that i should be complaining but i just hope the girls take care of their health..

thanks for sharing