Diadem Forums

[12.03.21] "Photographer" T-ara Hyomin persuades Eunjung to accompany her on European trip

nathaniel

She spent the past 10 hours persuading T-ara's Eunjung to accompany her on the European trip, and Eunjung eventually accepted in the end.

haha XD after 10 hours of persuasion, who wouldn't accept?

i wanna go too ;-;

What a cute hyomin-ie. She always make me feel amazing to her...

>,<

one of the reason I choose photography as my hobby lately, because of her...

good (side) job hyomin... :)

and good luck for eunjung, too

xoxo

i've been thinking about this all day aaah they'll be so close to me, in europe, but not close enough :( my 2 t-ara biases coming to europe, for 9 days! aww :wub:

anyway i'm so happy that eunjung accepted. who could say no to hyomin? ^_^

[12.03.21] "Photographer" T-ara Hyomin persuades Eunjung to accompany her on European trip

a>

T-ara's singer and actress turned-photographer Hyomin will be accompanied by Eunjung for a European trip.

Hyomin will be going overseas into Italy, Switzerland and Austria for 9 days and 8 nights to film and become a photographer's assistant.

According to Hyomin's agency, "Hyomin had a fear of and was scared of being alone in a foreign country alone with all the camera and video equipment. She spent the past 10 hours persuading T-ara's Eunjung to accompany her on the European trip, and Eunjung eventually accepted in the end."

Hyomin and Eunjung will be following the schedule of the music video director Cha Euntaek, as well as participate with the stylists of the project for the same agency, Core Contents Media, and their rookie girl group's music video and photos.

Core Contents Media's rookie girl group consists of actresses Hwang Jihyun, Choi Sooeun, and Lee Haein as well as supermodel Kim Hyeji. The seven member group is ready to debut in May.

Source: http://news.nate.com.../20120321n11561

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

there seems to be some latest news suggesting that the whole of t-ara are going to europe?? something about buying insurance for their trip to europe..