Sign in to follow this  
nathaniel

[12.03.21] "Photographer" T-ara Hyomin persuades Eunjung to accompany her on European trip

I really really hope that the rookie girl group as mentioned is not just about "looks". I mean you can have actressess and super models but ultimately, the capability of the group is the determining factor. I definitely hope that they would succeed!

she had to considered jangwoo's feeling..owh, soohyun & teacyeon too..ooops, maybe cheondung too..lol..

Hyomin can't go without Goddess Eunjung , Goddess Eunjung can't go without Jiyeon and Jiyeon can't go without T-ara , that's how come why T-ara whole group going for the Europe trip ! =DD

Hyomin persuades Eunjung to follow her in that trip..soon we'll hear Jiyeon will join both of them..hahaha..this trio will never be apart.

:rolleyes:

Hmm....In case you are not realize that, the whole group was going for the Europe trip to assist the newly formed girl group. =D

totally cute! i love the thought of hyomin together with eunjung..

i wonder why it took 10hours to persuade eunjung though.. funny to hear it..

thanks for sharing

The best unnie's together, Hyomin the assistant photographer and EunJung the photographer assistant's assistant keke :3 I hope they have so much fun and make lots of photographic memories on their trip, I really wanna see the results :D