Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] T-ara Shake

Christina.

Since I check for new Apps from this company often, I just wanted to let you guys know that they just released a new app called "T-ara Shake" which is compatible for the IPhone, ITouch and IPad.

The thing is that it's limited only so get it before it disappears. (I say this because they originally had a CNBLUE Shake and it was also limited time and disappeared later on).

Here's the link if you guys want to see the applciation

http://itunes.apple....ake/id496803895

Pictures

mzl.ceibwbxz.320x480-75.jpgmzl.pyjmwbqe.320x480-75.jpgmzl.lcgzrmft.320x480-75.jpgmzl.trmtronm.320x480-75.jpg

Enjoy!

LOL never knew there was a cnblue shake, but I was completely oblivious to the fact that dooub made other shakes aside from SM artists' ones. I dont think its limited though, I just DLed like a couple of minutes ago. Theonly thing I dislike about this game is that I think it requires constant wifi connection to be able to play the songs, and some of the songs are locked by default requiring you to pay cash to get the better songs.

LOL never knew there was a cnblue shake, but I was completely oblivious to the fact that dooub made other shakes aside from SM artists' ones. I dont think its limited though, I just DLed like a couple of minutes ago. Theonly thing I dislike about this game is that I think it requires constant wifi connection to be able to play the songs, and some of the songs are locked by default requiring you to pay cash to get the better songs.

I don't know if it's limited or not since the CNBLUE app disappeared so I'm a bit baffled at what happened.

However, I already downloaded that app so I guess it doesn't really matter to me lmfao!

I agree, the wifi system is annoying especially if I'm playing on an Itouch :(

Well the price of the package for all the songs is pretty cheap but it really depends on how you look at it haha.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if it's limited or not since the CNBLUE app disappeared so I'm a bit baffled at what happened.

However, I already downloaded that app so I guess it doesn't really matter to me lmfao!

I agree, the wifi system is annoying especially if I'm playing on an Itouch :(

Well the price of the package for all the songs is pretty cheap but it really depends on how you look at it haha.

Yah you may be right, think its limited. Not sure why they do that lol, worst marketing idea ever. I mean its a koreanband for gods sake, not many people would even know the app is there on an international site/online store. This game can only be played at places with wifi, means not on bus or train lol.

Yah you may be right, think its limited. Not sure why they do that lol, worst marketing idea ever. I mean its a koreanband for gods sake, not many people would even know the app is there on an international site/online store. This game can only be played at places with wifi, means not on bus or train lol.

i think the limited offer is for the current discount they have for the songs+card+deck, but they dont state it clearly either

• 4 weeks later...

There's already a topic about this product:

http://www.tiaradiad...showtopic=20501

:)

And to answer your question, the card you get when you beat/complete the end of the shake/tap game, there's 3 cards to choose from, you choose one and see which card you get.

These cards can be used to boost your points.

There was a small competition for this game that just ended last weekend, and the winners were announced today.

This is the app that i want to recommend to my friend! There is a facebook fanpage that posted something about T-ara Shake App. I asked my friend to check it but he said he can't find it. So glad that there is a link to the app in this post. It also makes me very very jealous of those apple user. They shpuld have this for andriod!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

There's already a topic about this product:

http://www.tiaradiad...showtopic=20501

:)

And to answer your question, the card you get when you beat/complete the end of the shake/tap game, there's 3 cards to choose from, you choose one and see which card you get.

These cards can be used to boost your points.

There was a small competition for this game that just ended last weekend, and the winners were announced today.

i'll merge both threads

• 4 weeks later...