Diadem Forums

[12.03.22] T-ara volunteer in helping children with disabilities

nathaniel

[12.03.22] T-ara volunteer in helping children with disabilities

gallery_15608_1692_35045.jpg

On the 22nd, girl group T-ara has volunteered with the Seoul Main Customs as the promotional ambassador to help children with disabilities in a welfare facility.

Along with Custom staff members, T-ara helped to prepare potting plants with the kids and assist with meals for children and adults with disabilities.

A volunteer dentist and hospital staff also was there assisting people with dental diseases.

The Custom's Kim Kiyoung said, "This year we want to rebuild society by expanding our activities and spreading warm and bright love."

Source: http://news.nate.com.../20120322n06709

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

They have always being so caring towards children,disabilities people and love doing volunteering work.This is one of the reasons that I love about T-ara.Although they didn't have enough rest (damn you KKS) due to the hectic schedules but they think about others.

I'm proud being a Diadems. :wub:

Guest Syer1001

wow, they are really good people (not a surprising news though)...well, at least i know some of the reason why my instinct tells me to keep supporting them... :)

Though I start late to be a Diadem, but during this short period.. From Cry Cry till Lovey Dovey and till now, T-ara is busy. Yet they still can help the children with disabilities and the elderly. Don't you feel proud as a Diadem? Don't you think T-ara is great?

When they get to the top, they bow to fans, to the audience, to people who appreciate their music and effort. Now as a Diadem, I bow to T-ara.

T-ara #Daebak #Jjang