Diadem Forums

[12.03.22] T-ara to all go to Europe together and become first girl group insured for 10 billion won

nathaniel

[12.03.22] T-ara to all go to Europe together and become first girl group insured for 10 billion won

201203221057011001_1.jpg

Girl group T-ara will all go together to Europe for 9 days and 8 nights, and while on vacation, will be insured for 10 billion won.

T-ara members will fly to Milan and Venice, Italy then go to Austria and Switzerland and go back to Milan. On the 22nd, their agency announced that while on their trip, they'll be insured for 10 billion won in case of the situation that an abrupt event occurs.

T-ara will take a plane to Europe for 9 days and 8 nights with Core Contents Media's CEO Kim Kwangsoo and actresses Hwang Jihyun, Choi Sooeun, Lee Haein and supermodel Kim Hyeji, who are all part of a new seven-member girl group. With the girl group, they'll travel across Europe filming a music video.

The seven-member girl group's music video is directed by the "Music Video King" Cha Euntaek. They'll also be joined by Song Saehyun, who is a popular fashion photographer. Accompanying them will be 20 staff members. All in all, the trip will cost around 1 billion won and is all for the new girl group.

Even before their debut, music industry officials have been anticipating them.

T-ara members will also help Cha Euntaek and Song Saehyun by assisting them. T-ara will be able to add in their own personality into the shoot.

The seven-member girl group will release seven different music videos shot overseas. Their music videos will be different from regular music videos, and will be the same as a visual CF.

The seven-member girl group will debut in May.

Source: http://news.nate.com.../20120322n10254

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

I thought that they will be having some sort of a holiday then I read that KKS is tagging along. Oh well, hopefully they will be able to get their batteries recharged for the upcoming concerts, musical, albums etc.

All of them are going? So there will be no cuts afterall? :D Hopefully that will be the case.

10 Billion won is about 9 Mil usd? Wow.

Should i say WOOT?

That's almost 10 days!! wow, a 10 day semi vacation to Europe :) Nice~

But.. KKS is going too.. =~= plus they're there as an insurance.. LOL. nvm, i read it wrong xD wow.. brought them insurance of 10billion won.. xD

JUst wondering... They keep saying 7 members.. but this new girl group is only 4 members... >.> Where are the other 3?

I seriously want to be in/visit Venice right now lol it's been on my list for a while but since T-ara is going to be there.. xD Damn it no money TT^TT

a>

Girl group T-ara will all go together to Europe for 9 days and 8 nights, and while on vacation, will be insured for 10 billion won.

T-ara members will fly to Milan and Venice, Italy then go to Austria and Switzerland and go back to Milan. On the 22nd, their agency announced that while on their trip, they'll be insured for 10 billion won in case of the situation that an abrupt event occurs.

T-ara will take a plane to Europe for 9 days and 8 nights with Core Contents Media's CEO Kim Kwangsoo and actresses Hwang Jihyun, Choi Sooeun, Lee Haein and supermodel Kim Hyeji, who are all part of a new seven-member girl group. With the girl group, they'll travel across Europe filming a music video.

The seven-member girl group's music video is directed by the "Music Video King" Cha Euntaek. They'll also be joined by Song Saehyun, who is a popular fashion photographer. Accompanying them will be 20 staff members. All in all, the trip will cost around 1 billion won and is all for the new girl group.

Even before their debut, music industry officials have been anticipating them.

T-ara members will also help Cha Euntaek and Song Saehyun by assisting them. T-ara will be able to add in their own personality into the shoot.

The seven-member girl group will release seven different music videos shot overseas. Their music videos will be different from regular music videos, and will be the same as a visual CF.

The seven-member girl group will debut in May.

Source: http://news.nate.com.../20120322n10254

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

haha sorry for bugging you: but does this piece of news say that the whole group are now going to europe because they want to stay together? thats great news for us fans :) t-ara is 7!!

http://news.nate.com/view/20120322n11614

Wow,I'm glad to hear all 7 are tagging along.This news making me more confident that all 7-ara are staying despite all the rumors saying the CCM is going to kick a member(s) out.I think it's just a gimmick or something.Going overseas to 4 countries,sounds really fun.Envy...

Girls,have fun there and don't stress yourself!Take this chance to have a good rest. :D

Hyominnie,I know you can do a great job :P

Happy to hear that they're all going to Europe together... Hopefully they all can have some fun times and not just work.. :D

Well maybe Hyomin would have to work more cause she's the assistant photographer and all.. ^_^

But I'm pretty sure this trip will give KKS some leverage to push the girls around more in the future, IMHO.. :angry:

Im so happy for them this news makes me more confident that KKS was just bluffing about cutting members, glad they will be able to go to europe, the 7 QUEENS :) but on the other hand I think CCM is spending way to much money on this new girl group hope its for good.

I think people are overreacting.

The girls will spend half the holiday on the plane, and CCM obviously bought them along for a reason. Kim Kwangsoo didn't want to leave them unattended in Korea, so he took them with him to keep an eye on them so they can't do anything against CCM, and he probably wants to make them star in the new group's video.

Why do I keep repeating everybody that KKS loves T-ara! Now they're taking a Euro trip together !

Are there still some people who think KKS is evil and hates T-ara now ?

By the way : THIS IS A REAL FAMILY COMPANY. Taking days off to spend time together is the real deal, not just saying random stuff on TV to pretend to have any bonds with company mates when really there isn't any (yes Cube, yes JYP, I'm talking about you)