Diadem Forums

[12.03.22] T-ara to all go to Europe together and become first girl group insured for 10 billion won

nathaniel

So first it was just Hyomin, then Hyomin & Eunjung, and now all of the girls are going?!

LOL, Daebak. This is great news for the girls! Although they may be working, I hope they get time off to explore the sites they're visiting~!

And now I'm anticipating CCM's new girl group - they're investing a lot for a rookie group!

Well, whether if it can be called a vacation or not, I can't be sure. They're going to film a music video...that's a heap load of work still. I'm wondering how is it that all 7 members got to go though....but hey, Europe? Now that's something I can't afford in a lifetime. Lucky them for sure.

But why the bloody hell is KKS going? He sure as hell likely didn't accompany T-ara whenever they went to Japan, at least to my knowledge. It's like saying Obama should accompany Delta Force on every mission it's sent to, whether it be domestic or overseas.

Talk about some crazy micromanagement there -_-

If anything, the scumbag is more productive by roleplaying dictators like Hitler or Stalin.

Regarding this new girl group set for May, let's well hope that they won't be put into the dustbin like Co-Ed did.

People! Don't be naive. Nowhere in this press release does it say that he's not breaking up T-ara. To me it looks like a going away present: "Your career is over, but I'll take you with me to Europe before I cast you aside." Sorry, but I absolutely do not trust the guy.

this is what i call fashion trip!!! :lol:

so T-ara is fashion queens version, i guess lol

yeah, hope our girls have fun time beside their tight schedule..

yeah, i know the actresses and the super model join with them, and they who are all part of a new seven-member..

but.. i just can't enough understand what T-ara will be like after this??!!!

oh tell me.. let T-ara as seven girls like now!

i'm glad and i dun't wanna miss T-ara as 7 girls if the member get change... :'(

*sad asking

Well, whether if it can be called a vacation or not, I can't be sure. They're going to film a music video...that's a heap load of work still. I'm wondering how is it that all 7 members got to go though....but hey, Europe? Now that's something I can't afford in a lifetime. Lucky them for sure.

But why the bloody hell is KKS going? He sure as hell likely didn't accompany T-ara whenever they went to Japan, at least to my knowledge. It's like saying Obama should accompany Delta Force on every mission it's sent to, whether it be domestic or overseas.

If anything, the scumbag is more productive by roleplaying dictators like Hitler or Stalin.

Regarding this new girl group set for May, let's well hope that they won't be put into the dustbin like Co-Ed did.

KKS isn't T-ara's CEO in Japan. It's the CEO from J-Rock that is responsible of them there. But T-ara wasn't in Japan, KKS did accompany the girls on their trip, remember T-ara Dot Com ? That episode where he's giving losts of money to the members to do some shopping.

In any case, it's natural for a father to travel with his daughters. This will be a nice family trip. If only Davichi could tag along.

Why do I keep repeating everybody that KKS loves T-ara! Now they're taking a Euro trip together !

Are there still some people who think KKS is evil and hates T-ara now ?

By the way : THIS IS A REAL FAMILY COMPANY. Taking days off to spend time together is the real deal, not just saying random stuff on TV to pretend to have any bonds with company mates when really there isn't any (yes Cube, yes JYP, I'm talking about you)

Patheticus, patheticum. This is one of the most naive posts I've ever come across to.

How are you to prove that CCM is a 'real family company'? Hm? Lee Hyori, SG Wannabe, SeeYa all were under CCM before T-ara and they all left it after working for it just a few years - in the case of SeeYa, KKS is one of the major reasons why member Nam Gyuri left, even as going to call him a devil - followed by KKS slandering her in perhaps the most villainous and despicable ways imaginable. And that particular incident was a month before T-ara's debut in 2009.

If he was a 'good person', then he sure as hell wouldn't have made them work constantly for 3 years. If anything, YG is what can be called a 'real family company' - hell, Big Bang and 2NE1 aren't nearly as active as other popular idol groups, yet they're still among the most popular and well-known around AND get plenty of rest. All it takes is just producing a good song for the masses - not making 3 comebacks a year and blazing around in front of the media.

If the other members were left alone in Korea, as TheProphetBlog as said, they wouldn't have to worry about KKS since he'd be in Europe - thus allowing them freedom to go up against CCM. He brought the whole group for a damn reason - and it's not because he thinks of them as his kids. It's because he wants to tighten his grip around them. If he can't even trust his own staff to keep them around, then it's obvious he's paranoid of himself. Flak against him has been going around a lot in the recent days - and this event is another stunt by him to play it down. The comments from some of these fans is more than enough to show it.

At least Cube and JYP don't work their idols almost to death as CCM does to T-ara.

KKS isn't T-ara's CEO in Japan. It's the CEO from J-Rock that is responsible of them there. But T-ara wasn't in Japan, KKS did accompany the girls on their trip, remember T-ara Dot Com ? That episode where he's giving losts of money to the members to do some shopping.

In any case, it's natural for a father to travel with his daughters. This will be a nice family trip. If only Davichi could tag along.

So? He's still the CEO of T-ara itself. I don't recall T-ara being co-owned by the two agencies, as far as it goes. And no, giving money to do some shopping doesn't cut out the fact that he's a slave-owner.

"father to travel with his daughters"? You're making me laugh. He's a paranoid whackjob who's more concerned with the members going up against him if he doesn't keep a close eye on them. The man's no different to Stalin or Hitler, minus the acts of violence.

I really think CCM and that scumbag need to look up the definition of "vacation" because from my point of view,this ain't a vacation to me.Vacation is basically no cameras following them around and they are free to do anything.You can be sure it's not a vacation.

Hyomin is working as an assistant photographer while the rest are filming a documentary,music video,photoshoots and much more.Heck,that's a lot of work to be done.Even hearing it is tiring enough.If you guys read the news on AKP,all news about CCM is involving money.

1.They treat their artist like slaves.

2.spreading rumors about kicking members

3."treat" them for a vacation

4..Creating a new group as if in Korea is not enough.

5......and more nonsense are coming.

6.Job well done in managing your artist,KKS.

Travelling overseas to 4-5 countries back and forth is super tiring.Now,Soyeon is sick and couldn't tagged along with the rest of the members to Seoul Main Customs (to help children with disabilities).Luckily it's just a volunteering work.I can't imagine they're having to perform without our main vocalist.

We can't do anything if CCM really wanna break them up or others but at least we can see if CCM really never appreciate them , i bet either 1 of 7 will already leave (Just my opinion about what i observe) What we can do i think mostly is pray and support them with our heart =D

First was Hyomin and later on, Hyomin and Eunjung.. And now the whole T-ara is going!!!!! (: Actually, the love and bond in T-ara are strong, everyone is so together and stuff. Like what happen in yesterday's tweet. The whole T-ara is being so active and spreading their love to Boram through Tweets (: