Diadem Forums

[12.03.22] T-ara to all go to Europe together and become first girl group insured for 10 billion won

nathaniel

Glad to hear this news.

Thought the rest of T-ara would feel left out, but NO MORE!!!

BLESS WHOEVER THAT MADE THIS DECISION!!!

Glad to hear this news.

Thought the rest of T-ara would feel left out, but NO MORE!!!

BLESS WHOEVER THAT MADE THIS DECISION!!!

Indeed. Feel grateful to whoever that made this decision. I hope that this group trip will be the 1st point that mean 7 of them remain as T-ara. @@

Indeed. Feel grateful to whoever that made this decision. I hope that this group trip will be the 1st point that mean 7 of them remain as T-ara. @@

Sorry to burst your bubble but the reason why all of them are going is because KKS himself doesn't want any members remaining in Korea while he himself is gone - because if so, it leaves them the freedom to actually spill out some more nasty stuff about CCM and that whackjob to the press.

Or alternatively, if he stayed in Korea, then it's quite darn possible Hyomin or Eunjung would have done something drastic against him too. As said, he's an incredibly paranoid man who's more concerned with his control over the girls' lives.

NICE!!! They are finally getting break. Just hope that they are not there for relly strenuouse schedules.

The girls finally get a well deserved rest.... Hope they will really enjoy themselves on this trip... :D

hmmmm a short vacation for the girls as well, not bad KKS lol!

well i expect alot from the new group and the girls new album as well XD

It ain't a break if they're going over there to shoot a music video. The news clearly mention this.

If they were to actually go on a vacation, it doesn't make any sense why KKS and a whole lot of other people would join them as well. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that KKS doesn't give a f**k about what the girls think and is more concerned with his personal grip over the them, most of the time anyway. Don't take it too much in heart - it's a publicity stunt by CCM to downplay the amount of flak spat on them by the public.

In KKS's world, it's probably what he calls vacation but anyone employed by a major company can tell that it's hardly a vacation at all. If you went to Europe with your friends on vacation, would you even call it 'vacation' if your boss joined in and said you have to work there too?

I certainly don't recall any other idols having their agency's CEO joining them on vacation times.

VACATION!>!?!

Thanks CCM! finally you do something good for our girls! I hope they dont need to claim that insurance money because that would means something bad happened to our girls

Mate, how can you even call it a vacation if they have to WORK there as well?

Do you even know the definition of vacation?