Diadem Forums

[12.03.24] T-ara to document their European trip on YouTube

nathaniel

[12.03.24] T-ara to document their European trip on YouTube

201203241035774680_1.jpg

During their vacation in Europe, T-ara will make a specialized channel on the video site YouTube.

On the 24th T-ara's agency said, "Coming in April, T-ara will spend 9 days and 8 nights in Europe. The T-ara members will directly record themselves and then edit the videos. They'll upload the videos in real-time onto YouTube onto a channel opened specifically for their travel to update fans.

T-ara's European backpack trip was named FREEDOM. T-ara said they'll enjoy the freedom they'll get traveling across Italy, Switzerland and Austria and thus named it that. Over 9 days and 8 nights, T-ara will show off their personalities by releasing photos and videos.

Hyomin along with the the seven-member rookie girl group consisting of Hwang Jihyun, Choi Sooeun, Lee Haein and supermodel Kim Hyeji, will update news through Twitter every six hours.

Hyomin and Eunjung will also help specially with the group's music video director Cha Euntaek and fashion photographer Jo Saehyun. Across Europe, the production and trip is expected to come to a total of 10 billion won. Those girls said, "I'll work hard to learn from photographer Jo Saehyun and director Cha Euntaek."

Core Content's Media's CEO Kim Kwangsoo is in charge of media production for the new girl group and their agency. The group will debut in May.

Source: http://news.nate.com.../20120324n03646

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

This is what we called multi talented girl group.. They're not only acting, singing, dancing, Mcing, modelling but also working in production field.. For this thing I'll give a credit to CCM.. :) T-ara!!!!! Enjoy your trip in Europe. And also this trip is their opportunity to spread their music & promote their group in Europe. I believe they will gain more fans after this. Fighting!!!

waw!!! this is will be amazing!!!

anyway new group have debut on May.. so hw abt T-ara??

i think they will comeback abt July..

so who is member of seven -rookie girl group?

i think they have 3 new member or CCM split T-ara into them x|

oh,. well i will wait their documentary :)) hmm~

I seriously can't wait for the videos to be uploaded on YouTube although I don't understand what they're saying :P.

However,reading the news makes me believe that all 7 are staying.It probably just a gimmick or something.

Sigh,another rookie group.As if in Korea is not enough.

Rather ironic that the trip is called 'FREEDOM' when in fact they're going over to shoot a music video. 9 days and 8 nights? Hell, does the first day of those 9 days start from the very moment they step out of the plane or does it start as soon as they board the plane?

Because it's a very, very long way from Korea to Europe. They might as well be travelling back in time.

KKS being in charge of the whole production - LMFAO.

Can't judge the MV as it is not out yet, but if it's shitty, then that gives more room to slander him.

Rather ironic that the trip is called 'FREEDOM' when in fact they're going over to shoot a music video. 9 days and 8 nights? Hell, does the first day of those 9 days start from the very moment they step out of the plane or does it start as soon as they board the plane?

Because it's a very, very long way from Korea to Europe. They might as well be travelling back in time.

KKS being in charge of the whole production - LMFAO.

Can't judge the MV as it is not out yet, but if it's shitty, then that gives more room to slander him.

Indeed it is very ironic.I think the girls are hinting at how terrible KKS and CCM are for not giving them enough break and it is the closest "break" they can get.To me,since they are filming a documentary,I believe they will shoot as soon as they board the plane.I bet they probably weren't happy when they knew that scumbag will be following them in Europe.

yeah doesn't sound like "freedom" to me. But at least they get to go on a "holiday" for a relatively long time. It is still interesting for us to see them filming the documentary and i hope they would enjoy themselves as well! (hope to see subs for this too)

Indeed it is very ironic.I think the girls are hinting at how terrible KKS and CCM are for not giving them enough break and it is the closest "break" they can get.To me,since they are filming a documentary,I believe they will shoot as soon as they board the plane.I bet they probably weren't happy when they knew that scumbag will be following them in Europe.

The girls have hinted how much of a despicable crackpot KKS is, agreed. Hell, KKS himself already showed to the public how much of an attention-seeking douchebag he already is.

I can't say for CCM as a company, since there very likely are some staff that are opposed to KKS's idiocy. Of course, they wouldn't want to get fired and end up jobless - that I can understand.

Given KKS's personal tight control over T-ara, it might as well add in that even Davichi is for the most part ignored (aside from the fact they're in singing competition programs in the weekends) by himself. The guy's a control freak, literally. I doubt that even YG's Yang Hyun Seok would follow Big Bang or 2NE1 everywhere. I don't doubt that the girls were a bit depressed to hear that KKS is joining them to Europe. It's like saying Stalin should have personally accompanied Soviet troops in the Battle of Berlin, 1945.