Diadem Forums

[12.03.24] T-ara to document their European trip on YouTube

nathaniel

Mate, you do NOT use the term Big Boss for KKS....it's an insult to the T-ara fans that have played the Metal Gear Solid series lol.

Hell, KKS ain't even worth calling a boss.

big boss? he doesnt even deserves it..lol..apart from having tons of action figure collections..

the true big boss for t-ara is park kwang won(pkw for short), and he can ditch kks anytime he want..

freedom? a clue for their next title track maybe? who knows..

anyway, its funny to read the comments about kks..imo, kks knows the fact that he might not live for much longer(if he stays in korea) so europe is his escape hatch..or maybe he just wanted to take the opportunity to travel in europe before he die..lol..

big boss? he doesnt even deserves it..lol..apart from having tons of action figure collections..

the true big boss for t-ara is park kwang won(pkw for short), and he can ditch kks anytime he want..

freedom? a clue for their next title track maybe? who knows..

anyway, its funny to read the comments about kks..imo, kks knows the fact that he might not live for much longer(if he stays in korea) so europe is his escape hatch..or maybe he just wanted to take the opportunity to travel in europe before he die..lol..

You're right that KKS isn't in charge of all of Mnet, as you say - since Park Kwang Won has that position.

But still, it doesn't look like PKW has much authority over CCM's activities, yet alone detailed knowledge. For all we know, PKW can be simply just the overall CEO of Mnet or even just a figurehead for CJ Group. We haven't really seen him intervene much of CCM's actvities in public, yet alone making headlines in the news.

CCM is only a branch of Mnet, much like how the US Army is just a service branch of the US armed forces. It's not like Obama has complete authority, knowledge and control over ALL of the Army, Air Force, Navy and Marines' activities, plans and operations. If they do, that is some serious micromanagement and undermining of the four branches' command - that would make the command system inefficient and clumsy, at best. Hitler did that just fine, leading to some serious consequences for the Wehrmacht.

So long as KKS makes money, I don't think even PKW will really bother to care about T-ara at all. Out of all the money T-ara earns, a lot of it is likely to go to PKW and KKS, as well as maintaining the Mnet Channel and paying other employees (that, I can understand). I don't know much about PKW, but KKS sure as hell doesn't deserve as much as he's getting now.

You're right that KKS isn't in charge of all of Mnet, as you say - since Park Kwang Won has that position.

But still, it doesn't look like PKW has much authority over CCM's activities, yet alone detailed knowledge. For all we know, PKW can be simply just the overall CEO of Mnet or even just a figurehead for CJ Group. We haven't really seen him intervene much of CCM's actvities in public, yet alone making headlines in the news.

CCM is only a branch of Mnet, much like how the US Army is just a service branch of the US armed forces. It's not like Obama has complete authority, knowledge and control over ALL of the Army, Air Force, Navy and Marines' activities, plans and operations. If they do, that is some serious micromanagement and undermining of the four branches' command - that would make the command system inefficient and clumsy, at best. Hitler did that just fine, leading to some serious consequences for the Wehrmacht.

So long as KKS makes money, I don't think even PKW will really bother to care about T-ara at all. Out of all the money T-ara earns, a lot of it is likely to go to PKW and KKS, as well as maintaining the Mnet Channel and paying other employees (that, I can understand). I don't know much about PKW, but KKS sure as hell doesn't deserve as much as he's getting now.

agree with you there..business world aint that clean & transparent as we thought..

im kind of confused with the current fiction..the latest news sounded like more of a cover-up than it says..