Diadem Forums

[12.03.24] T-ara to document their European trip on YouTube

nathaniel

If not mistaken , they going to Europe trip after April 7th ! Wondering how the discussion now !

Are you sure? I thought they are already there.

edit: I stand corrected, they are leaving on the 10th of April.

I wonder when Freedom(the channel) is out. Can we subscribe to it already?

really???

haven't heard about that though..hmm..

Yes, they have a concert (2012 Korean wave)at Bangkok next Saturday (7th Apr). So they will fly to Bangkok (Thailand) on the 6 Apr and leave by 9 Apr. The schedule as per below:

6 /4 /2012 flight TG659 1:25 pm (Thailand)

9 /4 / 2012 flight TG656 11:30 pm ( from Thailand)

cr: @thaiara.com (Thai-ara.com)

Yes, they have a concert (2012 Korean wave)at Bangkok next Saturday (7th Apr). So they will fly to Bangkok (Thailand) on the 6 Apr and leave by 9 Apr. The schedule as per below:

6 /4 /2012 flight TG659 1:25 pm (Thailand)

9 /4 / 2012 flight TG656 11:30 pm ( from Thailand)

cr: @thaiara.com (Thai-ara.com)

thanx for that info..gud luck to all of them..

[iNFO] T-ara is not allowed to bring a single penny for their Europe trip. They will have to earn the $$ themselves in this 9 days/8nights trip.

.... Is this true ?

Whoa, what? Where the hell did that come from?

If they can't even bring a single penny for their so-called 'vacation' (as some people seem to think it is, which is very unfortunate), then there's no point going to have fun.

It's not like they'll be earning $10k in just a few days, unless they're WORKING - which goes to say, the trip to Europe can hardly be called a vacation.

If this is true, it could be KKS's ploy of making the girls own a debt to himself, hence further tightening his control over them.

[iNFO] T-ara is not allowed to bring a single penny for their Europe trip. They will have to earn the $$ themselves in this 9 days/8nights trip.

.... Is this true ?

I nearly chocked when I read this.So,if they're not allow to bring a single penny and they need to work (which,they will) for it,then,it's obviously not a vacation to me.How can they buy gifts or anything they want from Europe for their "vacation" when they didn't bring any money?

It makes sense if the news says "they do not have to bring any money.The company will sponsor for them" or something like that.

But,so far,there's no official news about it.Finger-crossed it's not true.

Well, the vacation part is misleading. At least T-ARA gets to take a trip away from their homeland for a while. 9 days/8nights is not that long though, what with them traveling to more than one country. But I'm sure their schedule planning of places is all worked out.

Nonetheless, I am excited to see their videos for this! Maybe they'll also take photos and compile them into a Euro trip photobook. Which fans could purchase afterwards. Sounds possible.

Yet another working "vacation" for the girls eh? It's horrible that they never really get to rest but I hope that they get to have at least a little real fun on the trip.

Either the translators got it wrong or CCM just enjoys to do media 'spins'. Presumebly, it's the latter.

Frankly, I can't imagine they'd have much fun on the trip (yet alone free time) - 9 days and 8 nights is awfully short for a trip to Europe, not to mention filming a music video as well as their own documentary.

It's bad enough to know that KKS himself is going as well.

.... Is this true ?

So I think they're just making the "vacation" into like a variety show; the fact that T-ara has to record themselves already limits the actual amount of fun they could have (since they can't just do whatever they want), and now I guess they'll be doing like missions or whatever for spending money? So not really a vacation, more like an opportunity to have a bit of more entertaining work in Europe...which is kind of nice, I suppose.