Diadem Forums

[PICS] T-ara at Beauty Clinic (03/30)

pam

well..the person who's suppose to be here didnt come..positively, im referring to soyeon unnie..on the other hand, kks should get some medical check-up..i bet there is something wrong with this dude..

LOL,at first when I read the title I immediately thought of Soyeon because of her ankle injury,but she didn't came.(It would be weird if she was there but didn't took any picture since we know she loves taking pictures :P )

LOL,yeah.I would be more than happy to pay for his medical bills just for him to get medical check up in case if his brain got damaged.Well,that's if he even HAS one :lol:

The first 2 pictures and the last picture is different.On the 2nd picture,Hyomin's hair is still short while the 3rd picture,her hair is all curly.

LOL,at first when I read the title I immediately thought of Soyeon because of her ankle injury,but she didn't came.(It would be weird if she was there but didn't took any picture since we know she loves taking pictures :P )

LOL,yeah.I would be more than happy to pay for his medical bills just for him to get medical check up in case if his brain got damaged.Well,that's if he even HAS one :lol:

The first 2 pictures and the last picture is different.On the 2nd picture,Hyomin's hair is still short while the 3rd picture,her hair is all curly.

lol..yeah..

its hard to tell whether the pictures taken were pre-soyeon's injury or post-soyeon's injury..

and yes i just noticed the 3 pic was different thanx to hyomin..maybe they visited the clinic twice or more? or they just visited soyeon..the questions keep playing on..huhu..

if they did visited kks who is getting his personal medical check-up..the girls seems happy..lmao..

If the KKS even has a brain, he's already been suffering from brain damage for years now XD

Problem is, his brain is so damaged that he doesn't even realize he NEEDS to go see a doctor to get treatment :)

Duh!

This is NOT a general clinic, this is beauty clinic.

I think I should edit the title -_-

I knew Soyeon injured her ankle, but did you think she should come here to have a treatment for her injured ankle? To the beauty clinic? Wrong place everybody.

FYI, he (the doctor) is not maniac. T-ara came to this clinic since their debut.

If you are newbie, please do search old photos of T-ara with this doctor. You will found some.

And, Please see Hyomin's hairdo (at 2nd & 3rd pic). Do u see the different? I believe these pictures taken by different time.