Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ/POLL] Who is the face of group?

linhnguyen

definitely jiyeon. but i think qri was brought in initially as the face of the group though. so i'm going with the 2 of them even though qri goes 'missing' most of the time when it comes to this role. hahaha. still, i'd prefer qri to be the official 'face' of the group! she's gorgeouszszszszszszs and also because jiyeon is already very popular through all the acting and stuff, qri deserves to play a more significant role in the group too!

i am hyomin biased.. but i think Qri was initially brought in as the face but jiyeon has taken over that role. jiyeon and hyomin are more the sexy members and Qri is the cute one.. noone in the group is more girly and cute then Qri, if you dont believe me.. watch vids and notice that Qri is almost always the only girl wearing a dress/skirt most the time.

Qri is indeed gorgeous but somehow she's not that type of person who can draws attention if you know what I mean. I only started paying attention to her after Cry Cry (ManRi lol) Since that I realized her beauty but before this, she looks just....normal. But sometimes I don't think she's that gorgeous, just under some circumstances.

The first choice would obviously be Jiyeon, I pick Hyomin for the second choice since she's more gorgeous than Eunjung.

• 1 month later...

I think jiyeon seems to be the face, but that's because she's well known from drama's and other things.. It's her personality that stands out, not her "face". if you're you're like me, never watch any korean dramas/movies/variety shows and only saw t-ara as a group with 7 girls you've never seen before.

I would say QRI. For a long time i could only recognize QRI..all the other girls looked the same to me... Now that I know them, they all look so unique. but Qri's face still draws my attention more than the rest.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Jiyeon - other members have already done the explaining so I'm going to skip this one.

Soyeon - Well, it's just unexplainable. Her look attracts me the most, the same way her voice does. Her face spells sexy, adorable and cute all at once. Actually, more to the cute side which could possibly be why she's my bias.