Diadem Forums

[12.04.03] Quick News - "Lovey-Dovey" music video given 19+ rating

nathaniel

[12.04.03] Quick News - "Lovey-Dovey" music video given 19+ rating

201204031853541138_1.jpg

Girl group T-ara's music video has been deemed unsafe and harmful for youth.

The Youth Protection Commission ruled last month on the 30th that T-ara's "Lovey-Dovey" music video was harmful for youth. T-ara's "Lovey-Dovey" music video features criminal activity, suicide and drugs.

Anyone under the age of 19 will not be able to broadcast the music video online and the video can't be aired on TV until after 10:00 PM.

*exerted other info*

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20120403n30123

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

Sorry Commission of Youth Protection. Your action taken are TOO LATE.You should do this before the MV been released 4 months ago. And now, after the consistent viewing with 6,564,943 times on YT, you gonna banned the MV before 10pm?

And now, I won't care if you want to ban this MV because I'd downloading and watching this awesome drama-MV thousands times.

Off topic: what do we expect from youth now days? They are superb advance with superb fantastic-bombastic digital technologies.So, who do you want to point the faults of youth problematic tbh?

Edited by LeslieJoon143

I LOL'd at this news.

The MV itself was too long, unnecessary and even boring to an extent.

To be honest here,as much as I love T-ara,I think they should stop making MVs that are too long and they make too many versions.

Lovey Dovey has 3 versions,Cry Cry has 3 versions,Lies has 3 versions, and more........

Instead of doing this,why not using the money for other use?Or give them a rest?

I believe Lovey Dovey zombie version is actually referring to them -how tired and exhausted they are for doing a lot of MV for 1 song.

Urm,what take they so long?All of T-ara's fans had watched the MV thousands of time (okay,a little exaggerated,I think) and they ended the promotion months ago.

To be honest here,as much as I love T-ara,I think they should stop making MVs that are too long and they make too many versions.

Lovey Dovey has 3 versions,Cry Cry has 3 versions,Lies has 3 versions, and more........

Instead of doing this,why not using the money for other use?Or give them a rest?

I believe Lovey Dovey zombie version is actually referring to them -how tired and exhausted they are for doing a lot of MV for 1 song.

Urm,what take they so long?All of T-ara's fans had watched the MV thousands of time (okay,a little exaggerated,I think) and they ended the promotion months ago.

If anything, the money is better off being used to pay the employees more, including T-ara or at least on giving them a more spacious dorm - hell, even my aunt and her kids and husband live in a bigger apartment than T-ara does and their annual income is no doubt hardly anywhere close to what T-ara earns (though most of it is probably kept in KKS's pockets). The rooms in T-ara's dorm look a bit cramped to be honest. Even my room is roughly the same width as the one Hyomin and Ji Yeon share O.O

But I've got to say, you've made a really major sight on the reference on the Lovey Dovey zombie version.

Regarding why it took so long - imagine if they did it during T-ara's promotion of Lovey Dovey. It would have caused an even bigger uproar amongst fans - and of course, T-ara would be dragged into the mess.

i guess next year, we might watch teletubies & dora the explorer..

lol..watching those kids program cant change your youth problem, South Korea..aigoo..

whatever..

Pwahaha,yeah..I remembered watching all those children programs when I was little.

But,we can't really say anything since Korea is really strict about all those things.Even my country is super strict regarding anything that is feared to influence the younger generation.But really,we ain't that dumb.