Diadem Forums

[12.04.05] 7-member T-ara to reveal surprise tomorrow, "Becoming a 9-member group"

nathaniel

The best surpirse = no changes at all.

I'm relieved that there are no removals but come on...2 more members equals to less singing lines for the others - except Soyeon and new/more dance rehearsals to accomodate the new members.

KKS "30 years of experience" counts for naught as he can barely gasp what the fans want.

Possible foreign country members? A Korean speaking or a Korean descendant from America and China perhaps? I would assume those are the markets that they wanna conquer next after Japan.

Idle thoughts... will Mr. Kim throw a wrench in the so-called Hallyu Wave? I just wonder if his messing with a relatively high-profile group like T-ara will arouse certain suspicions, especially in those areas only recently picking up on K-pop. And then, of course where that will lead.

Well, not being privy to their in-house dealings, I guess I won't comment on all the fear-mongering I was doing before, but really, that June album better be awesome in quality - and show much improvement, both in general musical quality and in accommodating all the members - or this is all gonna go over really stupidly. I don't know how it went when they introduced Hwayoung, but they're also gonna need to really look good - that is, credible - on TV with the new members too. Like, Mr. Kim's gonna have to pull some favors or something to get good press and pull for positive spin to be applied to this admittedly lazy idea.

To be honest, I thought this all was gonna be tied into that as-yet-unnamed rookie group from the Europe trip somehow, like that was gonna be the "B-team" he was talking about before.

Freedom... do right by your girls, Soyeon.

This is the only news ever since I started liking K-pop which I couldn't accept. Member changes after 2 1/2 years of debut is just absurd, I mean thats just going to cause an outrage especially with the fans, as well as the kpop world. I really hope its just adding and not removing. Maybe davichi :D

I do hope that April 6th is Korea's Aprils Fools Day or something, or that its just an attention grabber for their new album which KKS has sacrificed his life for

at least he isnt releasing members from the group. i for 1 do not agree with the change, but what can i do.. me and my buddy have been talking about this since the press release and we both think its gonna be a T-ara Davichi fusion.. that's the only secario that makes any kind of sense.. i dont agree with this dicision but i guess i can live with davichi being the 2 new members since they do have great singing voices.. i just feel sorry for Boram,Qri and Eunjung, because there lines will decrease even more, maybe to non exsistant.. essientially KKS has made t-ara a 5 member group with 4 backup dancers

7 members is enough already. And they're already doing a fantastic job with only 7 of them. Why add two more? To make things more interesting? Why don't they just concentrate on coming up with new concepts instead? hmmmm.. either way, I'm just so relieved that they won't take away any of the original 7. I love them together so so much.

The good thing is no one is leaving the group. :)

Fine .. let's see what happens. I gave up saying how complete the group is right now. KKS doesn't care. :(

To be honest, if T-ara needs something, it would be someone who has a strong voice as Sso.

I remember how she had to sing when she was injured and that's not good. :(