Diadem Forums

[12.04.05] 7-member T-ara to reveal surprise tomorrow, "Becoming a 9-member group"

nathaniel

I'm really hoping the news will go something like this:

"we were thinking about adding two more members to make T-ara a 9 member group, however we decided to keep them as they are" this is what I'm hoping happens... But idk, jus gotta wait for tomorrow... In the meantime imma sleep all this bad news off...

well, if 2 members addition are MinKyung and Haeri from Davichi, I'm very happy because they are have some quality :P

I love Davichi too but I don't think KKS is that dumb (well,he is dumb,to be honest) to add Minky and Haeri into T-ara.Both of them already have their own fan base and one cannot deny that their vocals are no doubt among TOP 10 female singers in KPOP.Combining Davichi and T-ara wil only create a huge flak and there's a high possibility that it will lead to fan war between both groups.

I believe we'd all agree that Soyeon has a great singing skills but if Davichi is added to T-ara,the main vocalists,Soyeon and Hyomin will "sink" and they will steal any performance they'll perform especially if it's involve a high note or strong vocals.

"Because the music industry is always changing and to keep people interested in T-ara...."

Pwahaha,I laughed at this comment.Didn't he know that changing any members/concepts will only make fans "go away"?Yes,music industry is always changing,but why fix things that didn't broke?Though I'm relieved no member is removed.

Actually,I'm kinda worried with this whole thing.There's a huge chance that the old members couldn't get along with the news members.I'm sure some will say that the new members only "ride" the popularity that the old members had build since the beginning.The last thing I wanna hear is they disband due to "personal circumstances".

Why add another members when with 6 (now with 7),they can't even distribute lines fairly?So,some of the members will only act as backup dancers?

Now I know why they moved to another dorm.Well,more people,bigger rooms..... :wacko:

=.= i think it is pretty obsolete to add in new members. unless they are worried that increasing the current members' workload (like filming for jieyon and eunjung) will cause a pathetic handful of them in music program performances. maybe that's why the rest of the members dont get the opportunity to venture into areas like filming and varieties as well. in a nutshell, it is the greed of the company that couldnt be blamed because money seems to be everything to life ):

moreover to better T-ara, there are others ways. just focus on music and make the best music, be the best dance and performance girl group. make them a perfect 7, with equal standings. adding members dont really provide a solution to becoming the best when focus is divided and the distributions gets so unbalanced. it's better to have a whole rounded 7 than a messed up 9.

oh well, and i dont think anyone would ever read this, especially the most crucial one who needs to know this.

Idkw KKS wants to add more members when clearly some of the current members are not that much in the spotlight.

He should expose the others in diff areas instead of just adding more as he wants too.

He should also knows that it takes time for fans to get used to the new members.

No this couldn't be happening!!

It dosen't make sense why do they even need

to add or removed any members.T-ara are already popular.

If they changed it,I think half of the fans will in disappointment.

If they want to make it big in Europe,the company can always

hired an english teacher for them.But not adding foreign.

We love T-ara for who they are.

i'm so dissapointed with CCM right now. i'm speechless.

what's going on with addding 2 new members??? is that even important meanwhile T-ara are famous recently

urrggghhh.... he just ruin my no.1 kpop idol group

and the foreign members??? what's that??? really ridiculous....

i bet the new members are rapper rapper rapper, KKS wants to make T-ara full of 5 rappers.

I feel like kks is just looking for attention like i knew they weren't removing members the second lovey dovey jpn covers came out because that comes out in may and it has 7-ara on it and they're going to go on vacation to europe with the current members but idk if they do add members I hope they add hyoyoung but the problem that comes up is they don't have equal screentime/lines now if it does go up to 9 members it would be even worse >.>

The good thing is no one is leaving the group. :)

Fine .. let's see what happens. I gave up saying how complete the group is right now. KKS doesn't care. :(

To be honest, if T-ara needs something, it would be someone who has a strong voice as Sso.

I remember how she had to sing when she was injured and that's not good. :(

Actually if you listen , hyomin and eunjung have very strong vocals.. i mean soyeon is better.. but thats like comparing snsd members.. taeyeon is #1 but that doesnt mean sica, seohyun and sunny are shabby ..

Well at least the amount of flak KKS got from the public has managed to scrap any plans of replacing any of the current 7 members. But of all people, why add more? Hwa Young has only been with the group since 2010 and she sure as hell didn't get any popularity until at least several months ago.

Most of all, the profit distribution and even lines in title tracks is going to grow even smaller. Boram and Qri, and even Ji Yeon and Eun Jung to an extent haven't had much lines with Cry Cry and Lovey Dovey. Maintaining 7 members is expensive but 9? CCM isn't as financially better off as SM, which shows little to no problem with maintaining SNSD and SuJu. Also, adding foreign members will not only create a language barrier but also in the long run, a potential case similar to Han Geng of SuJu a while back. We don't even know if any of T-ara's members are even possibly racist or simply don't bode well with foreigners.

This just goes to prove that KKS is hellbent on trying to create his own SNSD-style group and dethrone SNSD itself as Korea's top national idol girl group, as well as taking on SM Entertainment itself. The man's gone delusional. It's like saying Justin Bieber will beat Hitler in terms of being a well known historical figure.

An allkpop article mentioned that this maybe targeted to compete with SNSD in the Japanese market.... that's stupid if its true.. to compete, instead of copying the numbers of SNSD members, CCM should copy how more evenly SNSD distributes song parts and spotlights to its members.. (which also involves better vocal training and showcases for Qri, Boram and Hwayoung...)