Diadem Forums

[12.04.05] 7-member T-ara to reveal surprise tomorrow, "Becoming a 9-member group"

nathaniel

SHUT THE FRONT DOOR, CCM.

I an NOT down with two NEW members of an unknown origin weaseling their way into T-ara's successes. Everything these girls have suffered and worked for and killed themselves over, what will it mean if this gets taken from them and given to two new rookies? It'll mean NOTHING. It'll mean any pretty little vixen can waltz into KKS's office, bat her pretty little eye lashes at him and maybe flash a little belly button and get into one of the current most popular girl groups. Okay, maybe these girls aren't hussies. But seriously, to introduce new people into a well established, already flourishing group? WTF.

This is if they're new.

I will be significantly less incensed if the two new members are Hyoyoung and Chanmi. There will still be the matter of "lol Qri/Boram/Hwayoung who?" going on in their stages AS THEY ARE NOW and who knows wtf will happen when they join, but I happen to love Hyoyoung and Chanmi so I can accept them.

All in all, this is probably the first step towards releasing some of our current member sin the long run. Boram maybe wants out, Qri might be getting the boot, Hwayoung could be getting some delayed repercussions because of her wardrobe malfunction, who knows. All I'm saying is stay sharp, Diadems. This storm is just beginning to brew.

I'm glad that none of the original members are getting kicked out, but I'm guessing these possible new members are going to be pretty young to lower t-ara's average age, as that was one of kks' main reasons for adding Hwayoung. I just hope our dinosaur still remains the maknae T.T.

Also, these girls have been together for nearly 3 years(excluding Hwayoung), perhaps even longer in their trainee days and accepting strangers will be tough. From an outsider's point of view, it looks like Jiyeon and Hwayoung have only gotten really close recently, as Jiyeon has only recently followed Hwayoung back on twitter and they're interacting more on variety shows and in fancams I've seen (from when they rode the subway)

I think if the possible new members are already known and close with T-ara (like chanmi and hyoyoung) then accepting them will be a lot easier, for T-ara and the fans. Otherwise these new girls had better be damn talented to fit in with these 7 godesses!

Lol, Qri dropped a hint when she revealed that T-ara members were moving into a house. I thought that 2 members would be added, I really like their current members so as long as they keep the current members I don't care if they add more. I just kinda feel sorry for them because they won't have as much recognition.

Er, what

Planning to break into Japan/China more maybe? Having someone completely fluent in those languages would probably be helpful - look at Hangeng for SuJu. (I hope potential foreign members aren't as mistreated, but KKS...*cough*)

Planning to break into Japan/China more maybe? Having someone completely fluent in those languages would probably be helpful - look at Hangeng for SuJu. (I hope potential foreign members aren't as mistreated, but KKS...*cough*)

SuJu ultimately developed into sub groups for the most part and as far as it goes, if SM treated Hangeng like sh!t - not to mention that breaking into China isn't exactly what I'd call a very easy move. Ultimately, SM's main sources of income is Korea, Japan and the rest of SEA. I don't think China is particularly high up in their list, honestly. I don't see T-ara splitting into smaller groups like SuJu does, unless the number of members is expanded even more in the future.

CCM also has far less of a chance to break into China. SM obviously is far more business-savvy than CCM is, as well as having a far more financial advantage but even they're not THAT impressive in breaking to the Chinese market. And of course, SM doesn't have a cuckoohead like KKS in charge.

Not a huge fan of the thought of adding more members since they have a hard enough time properly showcasing each members' talents as it is, but as long as there are no removals or replacements I think we can all find a way to live with this.

SuJu ultimately developed into sub groups for the most part and as far as it goes, if SM treated Hangeng like sh!t - not to mention that breaking into China isn't exactly what I'd call a very easy move. Ultimately, SM's main sources of income is Korea, Japan and the rest of SEA. I don't think China is particularly high up in their list, honestly. I don't see T-ara splitting into smaller groups like SuJu does, unless the number of members is expanded even more in the future.

CCM also has far less of a chance to break into China. SM obviously is far more business-savvy than CCM is, as well as having a far more financial advantage but even they're not THAT impressive in breaking to the Chinese market. And of course, SM doesn't have a cuckoohead like KKS in charge.

I doubt T-ara will break into sub-groups, but it's not impossible with two added members - although my point was that with a foreign member, the group as a whole would probably be better received. Hangeng was definitely the most popular SuJu member in China, and he was definitely welcomed back with a ton of fans. China, to me, seems like a good market; there's a ton of people with a ton of cash, and a lot of people in the younger generation. I don't know too much about the most recent stuff, but in the past SM did Chinese versions of songs a lot.

But yeah, CCM breaking into China seems...overambitious, and I'm putting that nicely haha. I think SM was actually fairly impressive though, SuJu seemed really popular when I went there for vacation. And just my opinion, but C-Pop is mostly atrocious nowadays.

words can't describe my feeling now..i wonder why CCM want to add 2 additional members to T-ara, they are creating trouble just like what they did when adding Hwayoung to T-ara..People took so long to accept Hwayoung, why CCM still creating more and more Hwayoung..can't they just create a new group for the two girls? If the girls are capable, no need to gain popularity by joining to T-ara, if they are not capable, no point they join T-ara :angry:

if the new girls are for boosting up T-ara's level to other countries, why not get them tutor on languages, as a fan from foreign country, I can learn korean, why not CCM give a chance to T-ara to learn our languages?

Given T-ara's killer schedules, I don't think tutoring them on other languages will be a really feasible option, unless KKS forces it down on CCM's management staff to ensure it happens (of course, logic and reasoning don't exist in KKS's subhuman brain, if he even has one).

Learning a foreign language isn't something that can be taken lightly and it takes years of studying to become fluent in it. Even to become partially fluent, it takes months to do so. And of course, just piles up the girls' workload even more.

Oh seriously, what the hell. As relieved as I may be that none of the members are getting shoved out, I totally disagree with the idea of adding 2 trainees to the group 3 years after their debut! This isn't gonna fly well with the fans for the first few years, I'm predicting.

How in the world will Qri & Boram (even Eunjung, recently!) get any decent lines to sing with the addition of more singers? This is reminding me of After School's nonsensical group member changes.. :/

Well anyway, I guess there's a reason why CCM's more well-known for breaking groups than making them...

I'm glad that no one is been replace..but I just don't like the thing that they are going to add 2 new member! I just don't understand why would they do that! I love T-ara just the way they are!I think T-ara will totally not going to like it very well,but they just have to agree with their agency..poor T-ARA :(

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! why keep making changes to t-ara!! dumb ceo!! i love the way they are! just when they're getting more fans you wanna make changes?! WHY??!! OMGG I CANT ACCEPT THE CHANGE! forgive my rage but i just cant accept this =((((((