Diadem Forums

[12.04.05] 7-member T-ara to reveal surprise tomorrow, "Becoming a 9-member group"

nathaniel

KKS wants to have 9 members to match SNSD. I can forsee some SONES gg to come down hard on our girls....creating trouble out of nothing...dumb KKS...but I'm glad that no one is leaving and hope the 2 new members can blend in...keeping my fingers crossed that things will juz work out fine...

it's okay if T-ara had a new member, but please don't remove or replace any member...

don't make the saddest thing in the world KKS..if T-ara add 2 member again, it's been a hardest thing to reorganize

the dance and vocal again...

This idea is totally unacceptable > : [

I agree with the post above, that they might be compared to SNSD. (I super love them both, plus some of the girls are kinda close..) Can't help not to think, somewhat 9 has become one of Soshi's mark.... and 7-ara is already good! They also have this bond, and chemistry as a group. The recognition and achievements that T-ara(our girls and their team) has now, was achieved because of the hard work of seven girls that we learned to love. Adding members already? while some of the t-ara girls' capabilities were not fully shown yet ,or was not yet given a chance.. We don't really know what KKS and his minions were up to, but I am hoping the best for T7-ara ! T-ara Fighting !

.... but really, just doh! Kim Kwang Sooo y u so.. so.. so urrrrgh !

---------

[insert fan chant] T-ara fighting ! <3 ~

I'm really glad that no one is going to be replaced, but frankly, I think that having additional members won't help improve T-ara's popularity (or whatever KKS thinks). Not only will T-ara (with nine members) be constantly be compared to SNSD / Girls' Generation, Diadems and SONEs will constantly be fighting about who's the best nine-members girl group. KKS, why can't you leave T-ara alone? :( They're already amazing as they are now...

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sure they will get lesser line (except Soyeon & Hyomin) but its better than nothing right?

While I'm pretty sure all of them got lesser lines,I also think that Soyeon is affected by this too.I mean,look at her lines in Lovey Dovey compares to her lines in Cry Cry.There's a HUGE gap in between.Moreover,besides Cry Cry (she basically dominate the whole song),I can't really think of a song that has her singing bunch of lines (Lies and TTL and Log-In probably the last).

Even with 7 members,Qri,Boram (Jiyeon and Hwayoung too,to the extent) barely got any lines.Qri and Boram are almost unnoticeable in both songs and performances due to the lack of popularities and poor management of lines distribution.In fact,Hwayoung sometimes got more lines than the 3 of them.

Eunjung (the ex-lead vocalist) got far lesser lines when Hwayoung was added and now it's going to repeat all over again.However,I believe Hyomin's lines are more or less the same though - unless the two new girls are main and lead vocalist.Then,it will cause a huge problem.