Diadem Forums

[12.04.06] T-ara to promote as 9 members beginning in July

nathaniel

20120101_1325382817_15913400_1.jpg

T-ara has transformed from 7 to 9.

Kim Kwangsoo, T-ara and Core Contents Media's CEO said on the 6th, "T-ara will change from 7 members to 9 members. T-ara's system will change and if it's needed, we'll make the drastic decision of replacing members by bringing in new members.

He said, "In July, T-ara will release and promote a new album with new members. They'll change how they are to fit the 9 of them together."

Kim Kwangsoo CEO said that this decision was made because celebrities, and humans in general, will change and can become lazy which leads to their fall. Kwangsoo said the change to 9 members can help them stay successful and not turn out that same way.

He continued, "A lot of fans are worried and concern for the changes happening to T-ara, but our management knows very well what can happen if the changes aren't made. T-ara will be in a situation where there will be very intense competition, and we don't want to think that they'll not be able to grow. T-ara went through a lot of hard practice to debut as idols. They need to continue to constantly work harder and take on new challenges."

Kim Kwangsoo also wanted to emphasize, "T-ara's controversies including greeting problems, stage attitude problems, etc.. as T-ara's CEO, I'm sorry to the fans. Core Contents Media's staff and T-ara are working very hard to make sure to avoid all controversies."

"If the members are lazy, or harmful to other members including the new members, we'll make the bold decision to remove and replace them with new members."

The news members will join and be announced when T-ara returns in July.

Source: http://news.nate.com.../20120406n08373

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

Kim Kwangsoo CEO said that after a while, humans and celebrities will change and can become lazy which leads to their fall. Kwangoo said the change to 9 members can help them stay successful and not turn out that same way.

He continued, "A lot of fans are worried and concern for the changes happening to T-ara, but our management knows very well what can happen if the changes aren't made. T-ara will be in a situation where there will be very intense compeition, and we don't want to think that they'll not be able to grow. T-ara went through a lot of hard practice to debut as idols. They need to continue to constantly work harder."

This is some ridiculous reasoning; how exactly does adding members stop them from "becoming lazy?" And how are they lazy, has anyone seen their freaking schedule lately?

And let it be known (talking to you mister know-it-all KKS) that your decision can either keep things more or less stable or cut off a part of financial support from your customers. I'm just saying.

P.S: This is actually the first time where I felt it would be better for the current members to go solo....guess there's a first to everything.

"If the members are lazy, or harmful to other members including the new members, we'll make the bold decision to remove and replace them with new members."

KKS to T-ara : You better be nice to the new members if you wanna stay.

KKS to the new members : Work hard so that you can replace the current members who work their arse off to achieve what they are today.

9 members, huh? Great, just great.....You can't resist the power of 9. /sarcasm

"T-ara's system will change and if it's needed, we'll make the drastic decision of replacing members by bringing in new members."

WTH?That means the members still can be replace in the future! :(

"T-ara will be in a situation where there will be very intense competition, and we don't want to think that they'll not be able to grow."

a very intense competition in a group will only brings more problems and disrupt their chemistry as a group. All we need in a group is good teamwork and good chemistry like T-ara right now.

So basically KKS wants to enslave T-ara further further with this kind of threat! With all of their tight schedules you still call them lazy? Oh my gosh...you're such an ass!

This man is running an entertainment company that involves people's feelings, not selling products as if he were the owner of a factory.

Utter foolishness in his reasoning, disregarding any compassion completely.

I for one disagree with this change but if it were to happen and as it proceeds, we all would just have to live with it.

7 or 9, T-ARA will always be number one in our hearts.

Amen.

Is the CEO crazy, he seriously doing that to our girls?!? And even said he will replace and remove them if they are lazy, blah blah blah...Decision already made, just have to wish our girls all the best.

Sometimes, I think some of members like Eunjung, Jiyeon, Hyomin with their popularity and doing variety activities could have going solo.

is that mean ceo have a 'special relationship' with that new member? :blink:

He continued, "A lot of fans are worried and concern for the changes happening to T-ara, but our management knows very well what can happen if the changes aren't made. T-ara will be in a situation where there will be very intense competition, and we don't want to think that they'll not be able to grow

I'm sorry to the fans. Core Contents Media's staff and T-ara are working very hard to make sure to avoid all controversies."

Really, REALLY yeah sure you know what you are doing, arghhh!!! and sorry HOW CAN YOU BE SORRY the only thing that makes me feel a little bit better is that he kept all the members at least for now

KKS you are the devil

I don't know what to say... :mellow:

I'll still support T-ara though because of course they are still one of my favorite girl groups...

At least he hasn't replaced any members. I'm a little relieved to hear that they are only adding 2 more members.

I just hope that what they are doing is right. I'll just try to trust CCM right now, who knows KKS might be right? (I'm just trying ti calm my self down k, sorry everyone :( )

I hope everything will turn out right.

T-ara Hwaiting~! <3

Talk about being counter productive. 9 members will create more competitiveness. They seem to have a good thing (teamwork/friendship/chemistry) going on right now. Why jeopardize that? Am relieved none of them are leaving but is it just a matter of time? Just look at that veiled threat.

Dear T-ara members, it doesn't matter that you've been slogging your guts out these past 3 years. It doesn't take much to replace you. Love from KKS.

Their CEO really has more vaccum than brain matter in between his ears.

I sound like a broken record but...the number of members doesn't not equal to success, a stabilized fanbase (sticking with original members) is the key. Just look at Big Bang and SNSD. If he wanted 9 members, he should have made that change when they weren't so popular or during their debut. Making changes when they are almost at their peak is beyond...stupid (for a lack of a better word.)

Does any other agencies cause that much "grief/stress/annoyance" to their fanbase?

KKS to T-ara : You better be nice to the new members if you wanna stay.

KKS to the new members : Work hard so that you can replace the current members who work their arse off to achieve what they are today.

9 members, huh? Great, just great.....You can't resist the power of 9. /sarcasm

I was thinking the same. Mr. KKS made a system, now he can blame the girls from what happens in the future. This system is for kick out someone who doesn't like him and put whoever he want. I'm worried that T-ara in the future will have one or two only original members.

Talk about intimidating the current members. So, basically from that statement the new members are fragile one wrong move from the current members and the possibility of them being replaced.

Talk about intimidating the current members. So, basically from that statement the new members are fragile one wrong move from the current members and the possibility of them being replaced.

I'm sure it applies to new members as well. As I translated that line.

Not sure if it's just due to translation, but he comes off as incredibly disrespectful. He could have found a less abrasive way to announce his stupid plan, without threatening to kick out members for being lazy. Can't stand KKS.